Chapter 11

"Yeah, and then we kissed." Ross tells R5 in the tour bus.

They all go crazy and scream their heads off. "Nice job, Ross!" Ratliff says.

"Yeah, dude. You got yourself a girl!" Rocky exclaims, punching his shoulder, playfully.

Riker messes up Ross' hair. Ross laughs and fixes it. "So, did you ask her out?"

"What?" Ross asks, confused.

Rydel gets up. "You didn't ask her out!?" She yells.

"No..." Ross says, looking down.

"Why didn't you!?" Rydel shouts!

"I-I don't know."

Just then, Stormie comes back in. "Rydel, why are you yelling?" She asks her. "Calm down, girl."

Rydel sighs and goes back to texting... Texting Laura, that is.

Rydel: Ross is messed up in his head. Do you like him?

Laura: well, i don't know.

Rydel: you kissed him.

Laura: he kissed me!

Rydel: you kissed him back.

Laura: wait, is he telling everybody?

Rydel: just us. I'm sure he isn't going to tell random people.

Laura: what!? Tell him to stop!!

Rydel: why!? What's soo bad!?

Laura: we are just friends!

Rydel looks at Ross. He was still talking. "And then, Laura kissed my cheek."

"Laura kissed you!?" Stormie exclaims excitedly.

"Wait, what!?" Rydel exclaims. "Oh my god! Laura really does like you! She soo lied!" She realizes what she blurted out loud and clamps her hand over her mouth. Oops.

R5 narrows their eyes at Rydel, questioningly. Riker gets up slowly moving towards her. "Rydel, have you been texting Laura about Ross?"

Rydel starts to back away. "Um... No."

She ends up running into Ratliff who was behind her. He held her arms so she couldn't escape. "No!! This is between me and Laura!!" She shouts. "Mom!"

Stormie just smiles at them. "Boys, leave Rydel alone."

Ross comes and takes her phone away before she gets the chance to turn her phone off. He scans through the messages. His expression saddens a bit. "So, she doesn't know if she likes me? She says we're just friends?"

Rydel shakes out of Ratliff's grip and snatches her phone back. "This is why, Ross. I didn't want you to lose your happy. But, honestly, i think she's lying."

Ross slumps down on the couch. "What if she thought that our kiss was an accident? Did she not like it?"

"No, but she kissed you on the cheek afterwards! She has to like you!" Rocky says.

"That was because i was being nice. I just don't know." Ross says, staring off into space.

"Dude, you have to show her that you're in to her. Make her feel the same way." Riker says.

Meanwhile, Rydel texts Laura back: he saw your texts. They forced me.

Laura: oh no. What happened?