Pregnant By The School's Play...

By SapphireFox

Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boy... More

Pregnant By The School's Player.
School.
Love?
Suspicions Confirmed.
Dead Meat!
Bad Case Of Morning Sickness.
James Knows.
Not Ready To Tell Him.
First Doctor's Appointment.
Accidents Happen.
Jake Finds Out.
The Secret's Out.
Explaining.
Next Doctor Appointment.
Not Again.
The Truth Comes Out.
Tough Situation.
Lies.
The First Kicks.
Excited For The Genders.
The Fall.
Detention.
Jayden's Feelings.
What Should I Do?
Birthday.
Picnic On The Beach.
Fun In The Shower.
Rumours.
Jayden's Confession.
Baby Shower.
Labour Symptoms.
The Birth.
Recovery Ward.
The Twins' First Day Home.
Not Him Again.
Wedding Bells.
Update - New Book: The Boy Next Door.

A Stupid Regret.

56.2K 1.1K 216
By SapphireFox

Chapter 16:

Jake's POV:

She still isn't answering. God, why? I throw my phone at the wall and it breaks into pieces on the ground. Damn, now I won't find out if she texted me back. I put on some sweat pants but don't bother with a top. I get back into the bed and just sit there. I don't know why but I was expecting her to come back in the room any minute. I pull the covers over my waist. I hear the front door open. Sophia! My door opens and my mom comes in.

"Jeez mom, knock", I shout, covering me. I didn't want her to see me topless.

"Sorry honey, is a girl here?" she asks.

"What, why would you think there was?"

"Well you're naked so..."

"No I'm not I'm wearing sweat pants, god", I mumble, pulling the covers off me and showing her.

"Oh sorry", she says sheepishly. I roll my eyes.

"I'm don't sleep around anymore, I told you I love Soph".

"Well that's good to know. I'm glad".

"Can I ask you for advice?"

"Of course but unfortunately I'm not very good at it".

"What do you do if you sleep with someone and they don't return your texts or calls", I ask.

"What, like the way you treated girls?" I sigh and nod. "Is it Sophia? Did you two sleep together again?" I was not going to talk about my sex life with my mother. But I'm desperate I need someone, anyone to talk to.

"Yes we did, last night. I told her I loved her and she said she loved me. But the next day she said we shouldn't have done it and that she doesn't love me. I quote, "It was just a spur of the moment"."

"Well look, on Monday talk to her and tell her again. Then maybe she can confess her true feelings. I'm sorry if it doesn't help sweetie, I've never been very good at advice".

"It's okay mum, thanks". She smiles and kisses me. I wipe the kiss away and she laughs. She pats me on the shoulder and goes into another room. Monday, that's a day to look forward to.

Sophia's POV:

*Monday*

I arrive at school with Zach and James.

"Do you want me to beat him up?" James asks.

"No, he didn't do anything wrong", I say.

"He's just using you for sex like he uses every girl, don't fall for his tricks again", Zach says. Yeah, he's right. Jake just wanted me for sex, nothing more. He doesn't love me, why would a guy love me or want to go out with me?

"I know. Thanks", I say.

"We're here for you lil' sis", James smiles.

"I know, thank you both".They give me a hug before walking off to their friends. I go over to my locker Emily and Jayden were already there waiting for me. "Hey".

"You slept with Jake again", he says.

"Why the hell did you tell him Ems", I ask.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold it in any longer Soph", she says.

"What actually happened?" he asks.

"I'm not going into the details, that's sick", I say.

"It didn't mean what ye did, I meant like said to each other", he says.

"Well, he told me he loves me and I told him I loved him. The next day I denied loving him and ran away".

"But why, you love him?" she asks.

"Yeah, but he doesn't really love me, he's a player. He just wants me for one thing; sex and I don't just want that. Once a player, always a player".

"So what are you going to do?" she asks.

"I'm just going to ask can we go back to being friends. It was easier that way". They nod understandingly.

"Might as well tell him now, 'cause he's coming over", Jayden says. I look behind me, Jake was making his way over to us. I nod, they say goodbye and walk off. Jake stands beside me.

"Sophia, you never answered me? Why? I texted you like 20 times", he says. Actually 23.

"Look we need to talk", I sigh.

"Yeah, we do".

"Look Jake, can we just stay friends, it's better for both of us", I say, this was so hard for me to do. I was holding back tears as I said it and my hands were shaking.

"No Soph, please I want us to be more. I want you to be my girl, mine. Not just a friend". I loved when he said "my girl".

"I'm sorry Jake. I hope you can forgive me". I give him a small smile and walk off to my class. I wipe my tear from my cheek quickly.

Jake's POV:

I told her how I felt and she didn't feel the same way. I can't live without her. I felt like doing something stupid to get my mind of it. I tried to think of something stupid and I saw it. Elena was at her locker getting books. I go up to her and turn her around.

"Whoa, what is it?" she asks. I hated her but this was the most stupid thing I could think of. I leaned in closer and kiss her. She kisses back and we make out against the locker. She pulls me by the shirt. I grab her by the ass and lift her up by the waist. She wraps her legs around me. I'm definitely going to regret this tomorrow. I wake up in my bed beside Elena. Yep, I definitely do regret this. I can't believe I slept with her, I hated this bitch.

"Hey Jakey", she says. Jakey is Sophia's nick name for me. It only sounded nice when Sophia said it.

"You need to go Elena", I say.

"What, why? I thought we could do it again, we have time". She runs her hands down my chest. I grab her wrist.

"No, get out now".

"Aw but Jakey-"

"No now Elena", I interrupt. She hesitates but puts on her clothes and slams the door behind her on her way out. I can't believe I did that, I loved Sophia, and I slept with another girl. After we kissed we ditched school and came to my house. We had sex and she slept overnight. I had school in a few minutes, might as well go. I get dressed and go into the kitchen.

"Jake who was that girl?" my mother asks.

"Just some bitch", I mumble.

"I thought you told me you don't sleep around anymore", she says angrily.

"I know, it was a mistake". I make myself something quick and eat it. I check the time, damn I'm two minutes late. "Bye". I grab my bag and go out the door before she can answer. I get into my car and drive to school. I go into my first class and sit beside Brad after getting given out to for being late. I didn't give a fuck anymore. Brad looks at me with concern. I rest my head on the table. When it's lunch Emily, Jayden and Sophia don't sit with us, like they normally do.

"What's happened?" Bennett asks.

"I slept with Sophia again and told her I loved her, she said she loved me too but the next day she said she was lying and ran home. Yesterday I told her I meant what I said about loving her and wanted her to be my girlfriend but she still said no", I say.

"Damn", Austin says. I nod.

"And my mom came in the next day after we had sex and she found me topless. She like never knocks anymore, it's pissing me off, she thought I slept with some girl".

"Well you did, you slept with Sophia", Alex says.

"Yeah but she's not just some girl she's the girl", I say.

"Are you sure she thought you had sex, you usually don't wear your top to bed she might have just thought you were resting", Danny says.

"Yeah you'd know if he wears his top to bed", Brad sneers.

"Not that way you prick, he told me before", Danny says.

"There's nothing wrong with coming out of the closet Danny", Charlie smirks.

"I'm not gay, I'm straight you bastard. You've taken the joke way too far this time", Danny says.

"Yeah they have but it's funny watching you get wound up", Cameron says.

"Hello I still need help here, I don't know what to do", I say loudly over their bickering.

"Well don't do anything stupid", Austin says.

"Too late", I mumble.

"What have you done?" Bennett asks curiously.

"I wanted to do something stupid because I was upset so I....saw a stupid thing and did it and now I totally regret it. I knew I would regret it before I did it but I still did it because I didn't care. I need help".

"What was the stupid thing you did?" Austin asks.

"I slept with Elena even though I hate her".

"With Elena seriously, she's a bitch", Alex says. I nod. Why did I do it! I'm such a fucking asshole to Sophia. I feel like I've cheated on her.

Sorry that it's not as long as my other chapters. I'll try and make them longer. Thanks for reading, I'll update soon! Have a good week guys. Love you all. Please vote, comment, fan, like me on Facebook and check out my other stories, thanks! Bye! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2.8K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
83.5K 2.2K 41
Maya becomes pregnant with her and Lucas baby when she is 15 years old and he's 16. When Maya's parents find out she is pregnant they tell her that t...
893K 21.5K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...
252K 7K 26
I wrote this when I was about 13, A LOT of it doesn't make sense. Check out my other works that are a lot better. Sophia Miller is your average 17 y...