ripped jeans | hes

pradaharryy

I never understood why he ripped his jeans. Don't trust a boy who rips his jeans. He somehow manages to rip u... Еще

one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one

two

17K 780 540
pradaharryy

please consider voting and commenting:) they help me a out a lot:) thank you babes and enjoy the chapter ! -gigi

3 YEARS LATER

athazagorphobia (noun) - the fear of forgetting, being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced

HARRY'S POV

"Why does it smell so horrid in here?"

"Because Niall's here," Louis teased and we all laughed. "My god, Niall, you have to shower more than once a month."

I raised my hands in Niall's defense, who was blushing like a cherry tomato. "Hey, hey, It's not Niall's fault that his farts smells like an atomic bomb. Give him a break, eh?"

More laughter filled Liam's bedroom.

"You're one to speak, Harry. You drench yourself in cologne every day." Niall finally found his chance to poke fun of me, noticeably pleased with himself as agreeing laughter gurgled around the room.

"Say what you like, but the ladies love it." I shrugged over the laughter.

They all knew I was right.

I always fancied the time I got to spend just with my boys. We were always so busy it was nice to just stay still for once.

After the past few years together, they had became like family to me.

And to me, family was everything.

Lou cleared his throat and readjusted his spot on Liam's bed. "You guys remember that game we used to play all the time as kids-"

"What? Beer pong?" Niall questioned excitedly, his whole face lighting up with hope. "I fucking loved that game."

Liam scoffed. "You only loved that game because you got to drink."

"Cheers to that." I tightly pressed my lips together, trying my best not to laugh.

Niall opened his mouth to defend his heavy drinking habits but Lou waved his small hands, silencing him. "No! Shut the fuck up! Let me finish."

"You're like four feet, mate." I chuckled, fluffing out my hair. "What're you going to do? Kick my ankles with you midget legs?"

"I'm 5'8, but thanks."

"Sure." I grinned knowingly and Louis gave me the middle finger.

"Louis, you're short as fuck." Niall shouted, his accent getting heavy with energy, making it difficult to understand what he was trying to say. "Theo is taller then you!"

"That's because Theo's hair alone is five feet tall." Louis argued and we all erupted into laughter. "And call me when you some chest hair on that pale chest, you pre-pubescent."

Just the fact that he had actually said 'pre-pubescent' made me my stomach ache from laughing too hard.

Lou huffed once we all simmered down. "Remember that game Call or Delete? You know, when you scroll through your contacts and whoever you land on, you have to either call them or delete their contact forever?"

We all vaguely nodded yes.

"We should play it," Louis energetically proposed, pulling his phone out from his pocket.

"We're not in Year 9 anymore." Liam rolled his eyes at Louis' childish request, yet he still pulled out his phone. "We're too old for that game."

Liam's last comment started me. We were only in our early twenties, and the theory of aging terrified the hell out of me. If I could stay 21 forever, I wouldn't mind.

I was simply convinced that getting older was a trap.

"I think we should play," Niall chirped. "Why not?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not." I raised my shoulders before carelessly letting them drop, reaching for my phone. "Liam's just being a party pooper. Aren't you, Li?"

"As always." Louis dramatically sighed and Niall slung his arm around Liam's shoulder.

"I'm just being reasonable."

"'Cuz buying your girlfriend a matte Range Rover the day after she gets her license sure is reasonable, right, pal?" Louis snipped sarcastically. "My bad, mate, really, I wasn't sure."

Niall and I shared nervous glances.

"Fine." Liam gave in, too much of a pushover to stand his ground. I could also tell how uncomfortable Liam was when Louis brought up Sophia. 

A delighted smile broke out on Louis' satisfied face. "Alright, nose goes."

I watched frantically as everybody in the room quickly placed a finger on their nose. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before hesitantly following suit, thoroughly unsure of what was happening.

"Harry, you're up first." Louis reached for my phone but I pulled it away from his grasp.

"I am? What the hell is 'nose goes'?"

"Whoever's the last person to put a finger on their nose is first," Louis rolled his eyes. "It's an American thing."

"Well how was I supposed to know? I'm not bloody American." I protested, sarcastically  laughing. "And neither are any of you."

"We've been living in America for three years, Harry." Niall groaned. 

The boys constantly teased me about still not adapting to the American lifestyle, which was honestly too complicated for me. I still swore by my British roots, which was comfortably simple compared to my exciting life in America.

I groaned, slouching my back. "It's not fair. I didn't know."

"Give it a rest, mate," Louis reached out for my phone once more, which I angrily shoved in his palm.

"This is absolute pants." I muttered.

"Oh, shut your trap." Niall kicked my foot with his. 

I shook my head in annoyance, not interested in playing this idiotic game anymore. Niall and Liam huddled around Louis, watching as he shut his eyes and cheerfully scrolled through my contact list.

"Alright, Harry." Liam eyed my phone. "You ready?"

I shook my head. "Who is it?"

I watched carefully as Liam perplexedly eyed the contact, clearly not recognizing the name.

"Addison Montgomery?"

My eyes slowly widened. "Wait, who?"

"Addison Montgomery. Who even is that?" Niall cocked his head to the side and handed me my phone.

Louis curiously raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, who is that?"

I looked away, my eyebrows furrowing a crease into my forehead.

"I've never even met anybody named Addison." Liam piped up. "Have you, Niall?"

Niall vigorously shook his head. "I didn't even know it was a girls' name."

I hadn't heard of that name ever since we meet her at Bone Fish Grille. The more I stared at the contact name, the more I began to remember.

Not fully remember, but small pieces.

Addison was a gorgeous, blonde, American, girl with soft blue eyes. She had a curt personality but there was something about her coldness that was so intriguing.

She wasn't like most girls I have ever met. She was edgy, dangerous, mysterious yet compelling and exciting in the most sexy way.

I wished with everything I had that I could remember her exactly, but my memory was missing important links.

I hadn't called or texted her at all in the past three years. I couldn't muster up the courage to do it.

And anyway, I was sure she had forgotten me by now. She was probably on to better things, not taking the time to reflect on that strange British boy who sat with her at the restaurant.

"She's the girl from the restaurant a couple years ago," I finally responded. "Remember, you dared me to get her number? We were in LA because we were visiting the flat and our colleges a year before before we actually moved in."

They just stared at me for a second, trying to remember a memory that still seemed to foggy to me. After a few moments, they finally remembered her, but only equivocally.

"Call or delete?" Louis asked me.

I snorted. "I am not calling her."

"You have to."

"No." I firmly shook my head. "I can't call Addison. I will call anybody but her, I swear."

Louis wasn't budging. "Stop being such a pussy."

Neither was I. "Addison is out of the question."

"Then delete her." Liam blankly pointed out, not amused by our bickering. "The game is literally called 'call or delete.'"

I bit my lip, contemplating the situation. I hadn't talked to her in three years, she probably wouldn't remember me anyway.

What if she had a new phone number? Will she remember me at all? Is she even still alive? What if-

I was dumbly convinced that it's worth a try.

"No, I'm going to call." I shyly pressed the call button and brought the phone up to my ear.

With every ring, my stomach churned in nervousness. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea.

"Put it on speaker!" Niall loudly whispered, Liam and Louis clapping in agreement.

"No! Fuck no!"

"Yes!" Niall demanded eagerly.

I angrily shoved my thumb on the speaker button, too heated to argue with them. "Don't say a bloody word."

The phone stopped ringing after three rings, and I could hear sounds of soft music playing and the noise of faded human activity in the background.

The phone had connected.

She picked up the call. Addison Montgomery was on the other line. My line. I fell dead silent, too afraid to make a single noise.

My throat was dry and I could barley squeak any reasonable words.

A sweetly familiar and curious voice rang through the line. "Hello? Who's this?"

I put my hand over the speaker and wildly looked at my friends for support. "I can't do this. I just can't."

"Do it! Say something to her, you blimming idiot!" They loudly shouted, Louis throwing a pillow at me in the heat of his excitement.

Niall grabbed the shoulder fabric of Liam's red shirt between his teeth, using it as a way to keep himself quiet.

I let out a sharp breath and removed my hand from the speaker, clearing my throat. "Hello."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6K 201 35
*Im going to do it* *You're crazy, not now!* *That's the thing, I'm just so crazy for him* © chickenletti; all rights reserved
29.1K 310 51
This story takes place in early 2017 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life events as it's all for fun x Larry stylinson s...
30.1K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
37.5K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...