A Thug's Only Love

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Chanelle is a 16 year old girl. Tan skin, 5'2",long dark brown curls that hang down her back, has the whole w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 39

106K 1.9K 354
By Miss_Hoodnificent

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 39

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~April 2nd~

I didn't see anybody around the cars but then again I am like half asleep. I grabbed my phone and texted Arlie to head over here as soon as he could with Varo. I grabbed my gun and cocked it.

I walked to the front door and decided to wait for Arlie and Varo to show up. I have no idea how many guys there are and I'll be damned if my ass gets shot up in my own home.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I sat in Lexis and I's room just holding Trey as close to me as possible. Why does this have to happen? Why us? Who would want to harm or kill us? All these questions were racing through my head. It was moments like this where I wish Lexis wasn't involved in this life.

Most normal people would call the cops. Well our lives aren't exactly normal, if I call them Lexis could get locked up and that's the last thing I needed. Trey began to get fussy and started to cry.

"Trey, please please stop crying. Everything will be okay sweetie." I said in hopes he'd actually stop crying as I started to rock him.

I heard the back door open and the sound of footsteps from downstairs echoed upstairs.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Arlie and Varo showed up and we all had our guns ready.

"On the count of 3 we bust out front. Don't shoot first." Everyone nodded their heads.

"3...2...1" I swung the door open and all of us ran out.

We all dropped our guns and just stared.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I heard Lexis count down and the front door swing open. My heart was beating so fast, I was praying nothing would happen to any of the guys.

It was quiet.

I heard the guns hit the porch. I was so confused. I didn't hear any gun shots but I had the fear that something happened to them before they could shoot.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I saw Lexis poke his head through the crack in the door.

"Nelle, come downstairs. It's all good." Lexis' calm comforting voice reassured me. I walked out of the room and down the stairs, straight to the kitchen.

"What happened?" I asked as I placed Trey in Lexis' arms.

"Go look outside." He said calmly.

I walked through the living room to the front door. I peeped my head through the door.

"Aye Nelle Bells! What's good sis?" Jay said after he dapped Arlie.

"Jay!" I ran and gave him a big hug.

"I can tell you be all happy to see me." He said with a laugh. BV came from around the corner too.

"Aye, Nelle whats up?" He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Nothing much, but we do have a new addition to the family. You two now have a nephew." Just as I said that, Lexis came walking out with a happy little Trey.

"Oh shit, Look over at Lexis." Jay said as he walked up to Lexis and took Trey out of his arms.

"BV he's so cute. Look at his lil' face, his lil' fingers, lil' toes, and his big ass eyes." He said with a smile.

"Damn Nelle. How old is he?" BV asked.

"He's about a week old." I said as I felt Lexis wrap his arms around my waist.

"Wow. This is Unbelievable. Nelle a mother and Lexis a father. Shit got too real. Aye what food y'all got?" BV asked as we started to make his way into the house.

"Look in the fridge." Lexis said with a laugh."Why was y'all shootin'?" Lexis asked looking back at Jay.

"The first gun shot sound was one of the Impalas since these Impalas are old as fuck. The second one was an actual gun shot." He said still cooing over Trey.

"Why'd you shoot?" Arlie asked as he sat on the hood of one of the impalas. That reminded me back to that day when I first drove by and he was on the hood of his Camaro.

"Man, I saw a weird lookin van drivin' up the way. They had a gang symbol on it. I couldn't recognize the symbol. I shot at them as a warning shot and they turned around and left." He handed Trey to Arlie, who more than happily welcome Trey into his arms.

"Shit." Lexis said with a sigh.

"You got beef with another gang?" Jay asked.

"Nah, I haven't been dealin' with other gangs lately. Can't really trust no one." He shrugged.

"Well looks like some gang got beef with you then." Jay answered. I chose to kind of stay out of the conversation since I wasn't all that sure with what was going on.

"If they come back again we will deal with it, but until then no one needs to be messin' with people from other gangs." Lexis looked directly at me.

"Dont be looking at me like that. I didn't do anything." I seriously didn't. I haven't talked to anyone from any other gangs.

"You were the one that talked to that Aiden kid at the paint store." He said in a smart ass tone.

"I didn't know he was part of a gang." I argued back. I wasn't about the thug life or nothing. This was all new to me, I didn't know what to look for to try to spot a gang member.

"Okay, fine. Whatever. Bottom line is no one mess with anyone." He dropped his arms and walked inside. What was his problem?

"So we all know shit finna go down right?" Varo said. Everyone nodded. Including me.

We all walked inside and just sat around talking. Nothing much has happened with Jay and BV except Jay found a new girlfriend. Her name is Cindy and that's all he shared.

"Aight, well BV and I are gonna hit the clubs. We'll see y'all later." They dapped everyone up and gave me a hug. "See ya later lil' man" Jay said as he kissed Trey's cheek.

"Yeah I'm finna head out too." Varo said as he stretched and stood up.

"Aight man, see ya around." Lexis said as he dapped him.

"Varo, I'ma come over to your house for a bit." Arlie said. He hugged me and dapped Lexis.

"Nelle, I'm gonna change Trey's diaper, feed him and put him to bed. I'll meet you in our room." He picked up Trey and walked up the stairs.

I followed behind and walked to our room.

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~A Little While Later~

"Good night Trey." I gave him a kiss then put him in his crib before walking to my room.

I walked to my closet and changed into sweats and just didn't even bother with a shirt. I do have to say, second to my Trues, I love sweats.

"So Nelle, where was Ivan?" I asked as I laid on the bed next to her.

"I dont know?" She said as she traced her finger along my chest.

"I'll hit him up tomorrow." I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"Lexis?" She said in her lyrical soft voice.

"Yes Nelle?"

"I love you." She kissed me passionately. Her lips were just so soft and delicate, I only wanted more.

"I love you too." I said as I broke the kiss to take a breath.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she pulled me close to kiss her again. I bit her lower lip and like always she gave in n opened up.

"Knock that freaky shit Nelle." I laughed as I pulled away from her. "Good night," I said as I turned on my side and fell asleep.

~The Next Morning~
~April 3rd~

I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then walked to Trey's room only to find he wasn't even in his crib.

I walked downstairs to find Nelle and Trey chilling on the couch watching SpongeBob.

"Morning Nelle." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning to you too." She said with a smile.

"Good mornin lil' T." I picked up Trey and gave him kisses all over his face.

"Ivan came over, but you were asleep." Nelle said.

"Damn, I'll just chill with him some other time." I set him down in Nelle's lap and walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"So what are your plans? We should go out for today. We've been cooped up in the house." Nelle said with a slight groan.

"I'm down with that. Let's go for a stroll with Trey in the stroller. We can bring King too." I suggested.

She nodded her head and went upstairs with Trey to get dressed. I followed and changed into something simple.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I dressed Trey in a cute red onesy. He was just the cutest little bundle of joy.

I carried him to our room and put him in Lexis' lap. I quickly changed into something comfortable and put my hair up in a high bun.

"Ready?" I asked as I headed down the stairs.

"Yee, the stroller should be in the garage set up. I'm gonna grab King." Lexis said as he walked out.
I found the stroller and put Trey in it. Lexis came with King on a chain.

"Let's go." Lexis grabbed my hand and we started walking. It was such a pretty day, the sun was out and it felt so good to feel the sun against my skin.

"Look at us." I said with a small laugh.

"What?" He laughed back.

"We're an actual family and we're only 17." Crazy to believe.

"This how we do." He leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Hey Nelle, look." He said. I looked up to see the park where we hung out that one night.

"Awww, its our park." I said with a warm smile.

"That's where our relationship started Nelle." We continued walking till we saw some girl up ahead.

"Nelle, that's Tanya. Don't say a word. I don't care what Tanya says just don't say anything." Lexis whispered to me. I nodded my head and just watched what unfolded.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

I just wanted to enjoy a nice simple stroll with my family. Why the fuck Tanya even over here? Doesn't her ass need to be blowin' some nigga for some money? Better yet, doesn't she have a child to take care of?

"Oh wow. Looks like Lexis had a baby with some hoe he picked up from off the steets. No shocker there." She spat.

"Tanya, mind your own damn business. You got a baby to take care of yourself." I said. She only laughed back at my response.

"I gave the baby up for adoption. It wasn't yours so I thought there was no point. Lexis you and I were supposed to be together." She was actually starting to tear up. The fuck? I thought hoes never cried unless you skipped out on the payment?

"We never had a relationship, your dirty ass drugged me."

"It could have been something." For fucks sake. She needs a pimp.

"Tanya..." She walked right by me.

"Lexis?" Nelle nudged me.

"Yee Nelle?"

"You alright?" She had a confused and slightly worried look on her face.

"I'm straight." I just couldn't believe she gave her baby up for adoption like it was nothing. Not even the slightest bit of emotion came across Tanya's face when she said that.

"You dont look like it. Tell me." We started walking again.

"I don't understand how she could laugh and say she just gave her child up for adoption like that." I looked down at Trey. I could never be okay knowing I gave up my own child for adoption.

"I don't understand either, but that's how some people are." She said with a sigh.

I looked over my shoulder to see Tanya crying on a bench. Gon' need to burn that bench, cause who knows what diseases she got.

***

We ended walking to Arlie's crib. We saw Arlie chilling on the lawn with Nicole running around with the dog they got.

"Aye y'all what's good?" Arlie asked.

"We were on a walk and decided to drop by." I said. "Nicole, Come here and give your Uncle Lexis a hug." I got down on one knee and she came running at me to give me a hug. I let King off the chain and him and Roxy, Arlie's boxer mix pup, were playing.

"Hey Arlie, I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick." Nelle said as she walked inside the house.

"Man whats up? You look a lil' off." Arlie said as he grabbed Trey out of the stroller and held him.

"We saw Tanya, and she gave up her baby for adoption cause it wasn't mine." I said.

"Don't go messin' with Tanya and her bullshit." He snapped back.

"I wasn't gobba mess. But like damn how could she be fine with that?"

"Cause she a hoe." Arlie said with a small laugh.

"Yee I guess." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Damn Nicole's getting bigger everytime I see her." It's true she does, she also looks more and more like Heather as each day goes by.

"Yeah I know huh? She be tearin' up all my shit in the house. She's learning to talk more. She's got major sass." He said laughing

"I don't doubt it-"

"Um Arlie?" Nelle said as she stood at the door.

"What?" He said, turning around to look back at her.

"I didn't know you had other people over." She said with a confused look.

"I didn't." He got up and put Trey in her arms. I got up after and walked to the backyard.

"Green." Arlie said as his mouth dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 151 28
Sarai Is 16 Now & This Is Now Her Life. Make Sure You Guys Read The 1st Book, My Life.
Reincarnated By Miss G

General Fiction

806K 20.3K 43
This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other Books Before Reading This One. Order Is...
Red Nation By Miss G

Teen Fiction

1.2M 30.6K 43
Trey is the 18 year old clever gang raised boy straight from Oakland. Born into the gang life he quickly adjusts to life based on selling and killing...
129K 4K 11
This is yet another Novella however this is going to be the story of Miss Chanelle herself from the "Thug Love Series". Go through her memories growi...