Jaylos One Shots!

By lolziez980

You know you wanna read. P.s. my earlier chapters are really bad and my latest chapters are much better! Just... More

A/N!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
Rant.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Happy Halloween!
27
A/N
28
I'm Alive!
The Perfect Christmas
Stuck
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Not So Pointless Rant.
37
38
39
40
Happy...?
41
Happy Valentines Day!
42

25

4.5K 31 17
By lolziez980

Pssst. Hey, what's better than 24? 25!

~

Ben walked into school sighing. He wasn't in the best mood. He was actually miserable at the moment. He realized some things last night. Some terrible things.

He went to his locker and put his things in. He found a note. It was an invitation

Party in the Isle of the Lost.

Start time: 6:00
End time: Sunrise

Be there if you're rotten. To the core.

Ben sighed. He knew he had to go. The Isle of the Lost wasn't the actual Isle. It was a very popular club in Auradon. He put the invite in his pocket. He closed his locker.

"Hey Bro." He heard Jay say. Ben's breath hitched. "Hey Jay. I gotta go." He said rushed walking away. He turned the corner. He peeked seeing a confused Jay. He sighed groaning. Maybe he needed this party.

He walked to his first period. "Hey B!" Hw heard Carlos chirp. Ben waved. "M-my voice." He lied. He couldn't talk to Carlos nor Jay. Carlos nodded in understanding.

Ben bit his lip focusing on the lesson as best to his ability. He just couldn't. He was so out of it. He probably was going to have to use that throat excuse to everyone.

He wasn't focused at all. He didn't even noticed the bell. "B." Carlos said tapping Ben on his shoulder. Ben jumped. He saw everyone leaving. He got his things sending Carlos a quick smile. He got up and walked away.

Throughout the course of the day he was avoiding Carlos and Jay. He was avoiding everyone actually. Even the teachers. He wanted to get away. He doesn't know if anyone from school got an invite to the party but he hoped that they didn't. He would like to vent to strangers. That'd be nice.

He was so relived when the bell rang. "Ben!" He heard Mal. He cursed internally. He turned to her. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Is your voice okay?" She asked clearly concerned. "I gotta get home." He said rushed, purposely cracking his voice on gotta. He turned back around and walked put of the school as fast as he could.

He went home.

He got ready for the party.

He got thousands of messages from friends.

Which he ignored.

He needed this party. He needed to get away hopefully. To forget and ignore. He turned off his phone. He turned on music. Shawn Mendes for life. He would never let anyone know he liked this girly music. He would never hear the end of it.

He fell asleep.

5:45~

He woke up by his alarm. He groaned and got up. He got his phone off it's charger. More texts. He ignored. He put his phone on silent and in his back pocket. He got his car keys and went to his car.

He got in his car then started it up. He put on his seatbelt then went to the club. It was bumpin already as usual. He smiled and got out of his car.

He skipped EVERYONE in the line trying to get in. Some were pissed because they didn't know who he was. That was okay. He gave the bouncer his invite. The bouncer nodded then moved out the way for him.

Ben walked inside. He smiled. There was allot happening. Strippers, bar, a bunch of people having a good time.

"Ben? Are you for real? Is that you?" He heard a female voice say. He turned to see someone he thought he'd never see again. "Zara?" He asked surprised but nonetheless delighted. "Oh my god! That is you!" Zara exclaimed hugging Ben.

Zara left Auradon a while ago to pursue her dream in acting. She had done surprisingly good. She came back for a little breather. She was African American. She had naturally long black hair, dark brown eyes, and was a little shorter than Ben. She had a nose piercing and snake bits. She had double ear piercings as well. She wore gray sweats with a black tank top and black and white Adidas.

The party was really ghetto. Not the ideal place for Ben as someone would say but for Ben it was normal.

Ben had got a bag of takis. He sat down with Zara to talk, catch up. "Okay so first of all I have had the shittiest day." He started. "Why? Who ass I needa beat?" Zara asked crossing her arms. "No one. It's just these boys I like. Like I like 2 of them and they both my friends and it's just ugh. They and all my other friends won't leave me alone. Like today I avoided them because I wanted to be alone but I couldn't miss school so I had to ignore them. Now they all on my dick asking me if I'm okay or not. It's so damn annoying." He explained.

"Okay so first of all. You gotta be straight up with these guys. If you like them then you like them. No stopping yourself there. And of they yo friends then they wouldn't even be bothered by it. Like it would be like oh you like me? That's cool. Then if they like you cool y'all figure that out. But if not then you gonna needa look for your merman because you obviously found some fish in this big sea." Zara said. Ben was so grateful to have such a straight forward friend. So much real talk.

"Thank you girl." Ben said hugging Zara. "Now cmon this a party." Zara said smiling. She grabbed Ben's hand and took him to the dance floor. Zara searched for her friends.

"Zara!" He heard a girl scream. "There they are." Zara said turning. He was lead to a group of girls. "These my friends. Aquanita, Amika, Alexis, Laquisha, and Quanita." Zara introduced Ben to the squad. "Our names so ghetto!" Aquanita said laughing. Everyone laughed including Ben. "So what I'm seeing is that I've been replaced. Like 5 times?" He asked looking at Zara. "Boy stop." Zara said laughing. Ben sat down with the girls and got acquainted. They were all so chill and everything. He loved it.

"So then I said bitch I don't see what spreading rumors about me is gonna do cause I'm still gonna be more poppin than you so. Then this girl gonna have the nerve to tell me to post up." Aquanita said. "This bitch stupid. Has she not seen your fights?" Ben said shaking his head. "That's exactly what I'm sayin!" Aquanita said clapping her hands.

"So then I said I'm not gonna fight you because that will be a waste of my time. Yunno because I was trying to be a classy woman but I swear y'all I was about to beat her ass!" Aquanita said shaking her head.

"Good you didn't because... Awh shit! Fuck yeah!" Amika started then stopped. She then started cheering.

Everyone started dancing. "Come and put your name on it. Put your name on it. Come and put your name on it. Your name." Ben sang standing up rushing to the dancefloor with the squad, moving side to side, fist pumping the air.

"He want that cake, cake,
cake, cake, cake, cake, cake
cake aye!!" Ben said then Zara along with various others started twerking. Who wouldn't twerk to this song?!

Ben laughed and walked up behind her. He started to grind into Zara. "Aye!" Aquanita said clapping her hands to the beat. Ben was laughing hard. He was jumping to the beat.

The song quickly changed to the perfect grinding song. "Grind train!" Laquisha shouted going up behind Ben. The whole crown was joining in. It was fucking lit.

Ben wasn't going to drink only to ensure his squad wouldn't go off with some stranger. Ben got his phone from his back pocket and went on his camera.

He took many pictures of his current activities. Took a picture with the squad. They posed and did whatever for the pictures. He got on Snapchat. "Aye!" He shouted recording himself. He laughed at Alexis who was twerking in the camera. He captioned it 'lit'. He heard Do It Like Me come on.

"Yes!" He shouted. "Aye Quanita record me and Zara." He said giving his phone to Quanita.

He whipped. Milly walked. Sexy walked. Hit the quan. Dropped. Hit the folks. Nae naed. DLow shuffled.

He then started the next portion of the song. Honestly if you asked him he would say him and Zara were best friend goals.

The song finished and Ben and Zara high fived each other. Ben laughed taking his phone back from Quanita.

He took a picture of him with the squad. It was perfect. He put it on Instagram. 'Squad turnt up.' He captioned it.

He spent the rest of the night with the girls having fun. Good old fashioned fun.

The next day

Ben woke up in an unfamiliar place. He saw that he was in a bed with the squad. They were all still asleep. He sat up on the bed. He looked at his phone for the time. He cursed loudly waking up everyone.

"What the hell?!" Alexis shouted. "I'm so late for school!" Ben shouted distressed. He had no time to change obviously. He just kept the clothes he had on last night on. He put on Cologne. "Where is my car?" He asked. "Out front. We out our numbers in your phone. Really Ben? 0000? What kind of password is that?" Zara asked.

"Weak!" Quanita shouted. Ben laughed. Zara tossed his keys to him. He smiled catching them. He ran downstairs and to school. He will just have to ask someone for a pencil.

He arrived to school a period late. He groaned. It was a passing period. He walked into the school. Priorities.

He went to go get Carlos and Jay. He took them to the park a few minuets away from the school. He will just have to miss school today.

"Ben what in the eff were you doing last night?!" Carlos asked. "I was at a party but that's besides the point. I have something to tell you both." Ben said seriously.

"You may want to sit down." He said and Carlos and Jay sat down on a bench. "What is it?" Jay asked. "I like you. Both of you. I want to be in a relationship with you both. I know I'm disgusting for thinking that way but I don't care. If y'all like me then we can be together and if you don't then that's cool. I'll be fine. I have my squad." Ben said with a small smile.

"Oh so what we hearing is that you replaced us, Mal, Evie and Doug?" Carlos asked standing up with Jay. "No! Of course not!" Ben quickly protested. "I'm just playing." Carlos said laughing. Ben jumped a little when he felt a hand on his bum.

"You like all those girls on you?" Jay asked in his ear. "Did you?" Carlos asked putting a hand on the boys waist. Ben bit his lip. Carlos started to lean in. "You wanna know something crazy?" Jay asked. "What?" Ben asked. "We like you too." Carlos whispered connecting his lips to Ben's. Jay started to nip on Ben's neck.

"Shoot your porn somewhere else!" An old lady shouted at them. The threw burst out laughing. "Sorry!" Ben shouted back practically dying of laughter. "So we are official?" Ben asked looking at Carlos and Jay. The two nodded with a smile.

Dreams do come true.

~

YALL TRIPLE UPDATE?! IM ON A ROLL!!! So Baylos? Ship it or sink it?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Excuse all grammar errors

I think that is all I love you all and I will see YOU in the next update! Bai!

- Z Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 167 10
When the future king decides to bring Maleficents daughter from the isle of the lost, he gets one more than he bargained for. Slightly more mature ta...
54.2K 1K 16
âťťYou, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction. Tha...
21.4K 216 21
This revolves around Hades Jr, son of Hades and Maleficent, as he and the other four, Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay on their adventure through Auradon. ...
119K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...