HYPNOTIC ✗ rucas

By adoringrucas

[ 2016 GMW Choice Award Winner ] [ 2017 GMAWARDS Winner ] ❝I l o v e d her not for the way she d a n c e d... More

0.1; "Today's the day."
0.2; "He's dark."
0.3; "Ladies."
0.4; "I'm Lucas Friar."
0.5; "He saved me."
0.6; "Here goes nothing."
0.7; "She took my breath away."
0.8; "Goodnight, Riley."
0.9; "I'm falling for Riley Matthews."
1.0; "My hero."
1.1; "Afraid."
1.2; "Hate is a strong word."
1.4; "Why?"
1.5; "Friend or nothing."
1.6; "Can I trust you?"
1.7; "It's a date."
1.8; "Lost in time."
1.9; "Jealousy."
2.0; "I will always choose her."
2.1; "Friendsgiving."
2.2; "Take my hand."
2.3; "Birthday."
2.4; "Lost me forever."
2.5; "Goodbye my lover."
2.6; "Just let it in."
2.7; "Moving on."
2.8; "New beginning."
2.9; "After all this time."
3.0; "I need you."
3.1; "The love we deserve."
3.2; "Save me."
3.3; "You remember?"
3.4; "Hold me forever."
3.5; "Home is when i'm with you."
3.6; "Sense & Sensibility."
3.7; "I promise."
3.8; "Love changes us."
3.9; "I've got you."
4.0; "Broken."
4.1; "You and me forever."
4.2; "Stay with me."
4.3; "She's my world."
4.4; "Remember me always."
4.5; "Just like yesterday."
4.6; "Back to the start."
4.7; "First date."
4.8; "Let me go."
4.9; "I remember."
5.0; "I love you."

1.3; "I'm here."

10.1K 348 488
By adoringrucas

R I L E Y

"Good job! Auggie." I smiled, as I helped him color in. "Riley, why did you pick a valentines day page if it's almost Hallowee—" "No reason, Auggie." I quickly cut him off, slightly blushing. He shrugged, and I ruffled his curly hair. My parents were out tonight, my mom had something with the jury and my dad had to go with her. So I'm here, babysitting Auggie. He was the cutest little brother ever, though. My mom knew that Lucas was coming over, but we didn't bother to tell my dad because we both knew he would just be upset. Besides, my moms trusts me. But what surprises me is that she trusts Lucas.

"Auggie, a friend is coming over. I'm going to be his teacher for tonight okay?" I said, holding Auggie in my lap as he colored. "Is he your boyfriend?" Auggie asked. I giggled. "No, he needs help with homework." I smiled, kissing his cheek. "You like him." I heard Auggie say. I let out a chuckle. "Auggie I don't." I responded. "I thought Charlie was your boyfriend." He asked. I just sat there for a moment, thinking. Charlie and Lucas.

Would I ever have feelings for both of them? Does one run deeper than the other..

"Charlie isn't my boyfriend." I told him. Auggie shook his curly hair around. "You're like a princess, you have two princes falling for you. Except ones bad, and ones good." Auggie says, standing up. I just sat there speechless. "How do you assume so?" I asked.

"I wasn't in bed the other night when that boy was over. I saw him. He's tall. And I saw how he looked at you." Auggie giggled. I looked down to my lap and smiled. "Auggie, your imagination has gotten the best of you." I spoke. My little brother knew more than I did practically. "He looks at you like you're a princess, it isn't my imanation." Auggie said, not being able to pronounce 'imagination'. I blushed at the thought though. Does Lucas really?

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Auggie smiled. I got up, running my fingers through my wavy hair before opening up the door.

Lucas gave me a light smile.

"Hi." I said, gesturing for him to come in. He waltzed in. I closed the door behind him.

"The good!" Auggie suddenly said, pointing towards, Lucas. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, before laughing. Lucas chuckled. I picked up Auggie and set him on my hip, he was heavier than I thought. Well he is 6.

"Lucas, this is my little brother, Auggie." I said, pecking Auggies cheek real quick. Auggie wiped his hand against his cheek. I giggled. Lucas smiled at me before walking a bit closer.

"I'm Lucas, nice to meet you little man." Lucas says with a side grin. Auggie smiled. "I can tell we're going to be good friends." Auggie suddenly said. Me and Lucas both laughed. "What happened to your face?" Auggie asks, pointing to Lucas's jaw. I felt my smile disappear. Lucas didn't know what to say.

"H-he u-uh, was out fighting the big bad dragon." I whispered to Auggie. He shook his head. "Now I get it, see I told you he's the good one!" Auggie exclaimed. I laughed as I set Auggie down, and he ran back over to his coloring books. I turned towards Lucas, sucking in a sharp breath, as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"What was that about?" Lucas asked. I shook my head, softly laughing. "Auggie thinks that you're this prince or something. Kid imagination." I said. Lucas nodded, with a slight smirk. But really... was Lucas a prince?

He was my hero.

He saved me, twice.

Kind of like a......prince.

Oh my Go—

"Do you want to get started?" My thoughts were cut off by Lucas. "O-Oh yeah, we should. Auggie, you need to go to bed. Follow me okay?" I said. Auggie frowned. "I don't wanna." He said. I smiled towards him, setting out my hand. "Mommy and daddy told me too. So come on." I said. He puffed, setting down his crayons before walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

We trotted down the hallway and into Auggies room. Lucas leaned up against his doorframe as I walked over to tuck Auggie in. He jumped in his bed, and I covered him up In his spaceship printed blankets and sheets.

"Riley?" Auggie asks. "Yes?" I smiled, sitting next to him. "I have something to tell you." He retorted. I nodded, for him to continue. "I have a girlfriend! Her name is Ava Morganstern. I like her very much, but I don't want mommy and daddy to know. I won't tell them that Lucas is your boyfriend if you won't tell them that Ava is my girlfriend." Auggie said. I looked towards Lucas, who smirked. I felt my cheeks warm up, before I turned my head back towards Auggie.

"Auggie, he's not my boyfriend. And also, you should tell mom and dad." I said. This was hilarious, Auggie was 6 and had a girlfriend already. Auggie sighed. "I guess you're right. Well, I'm tired night Riley, night Lucas." Auggie said and I turned to look at Lucas, who was leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed, lightly smiling at me.

"Night Auggie. Sleep tight." He said. I leaned over and kissed Auggie on the forehead before getting up, turning off the lights and walking out. I shut the door behind me, before laughing.

"You've got one heck of a little brother." Lucas chuckled. I laughed, nodding my head as we walked into my bedroom. "He's very special to me." I smiled, sitting down at my bay window. Lucas softly nodded his head, before walking over to me, and setting his backpack down by his legs. He pulled out his books.

I started explaining things to him, and I actually felt like he was listening this time.

That's before he said something.

"Purple, bunnies, and chocolate."

I snapped my head towards him. "What?" I said, looking at him in disbelief. He smirked at me. "Your favorite color is purple, favorite animal is a bunny and your favorite food is chocolate." He says. "How do you know all of that?" I asked. He smugly grinned. I raised my eyebrow at him. "I observe, closely." He responded. I felt my cheeks warm up.

"Let me try you, then." I said. "At least buy me dinner first!" He smirked. I lightly whacked his arm, before he nodded at me to continue, with a cocky chuckle.

"Favorite color, blue, duh. Fave animal, horse? And I assume you listen to a lot of pierce the veil. Oh, and also you only own black tee shirts." I spoke. He just stared at me.

"What?" I said. "How did you know that it was blue?" He asks. "All I know about you is what's skin deep." I replied, as I looked him in the eyes. He looked kind of surprised by my response. "Trust me, you don't wanna know anything about me." Lucas says. I smiled at him. "Try me, Friar." I spoke, as if it was a challenge. "Friar? You haven't called me that in awhile, Riles." He winked. I rolled my eyes, laughing softly.

"Let's just finish this." I said. I read him a whole paragraph, explaining things. He actually took interest into what I was saying, which felt good.

"Do you understand what I just said?" I asked him. He looked at me with a half smile. "Yep." He responded, before writing down the problem.

My jaw dropped to the floor. He wrote it out perfectly, and it was correct.

"H-How did you do that?" I questioned in shock. "Comes naturally." He just looked at me, with a smirk, before writing out three other problems. They were all correct. I can't believe this? But how, Ms. Lethung said that—wait a minute..

I glared at Lucas, before grabbing a pillow and whacking it at him. "Ow!" He said. Whoops, just forgot he was beaten up three days ago. But I'm furious.

"You already knew all of this the whole time, you ass!" I yelled him. He just laughed. "I'm the top in my classes." He smirked. I could practically feel the steam blowing out of my ears. "So you lied, this whole time, when I've been explaining stuff you already know?" I spat. He just nodded with a smug smirk. "Ugh!" I yelled, throwing another pillow at him.

"Ow." He said. I crossed my arms over my chest, as I stared at the door. I was too furious to even glance at him. But I heard him hiss in pain. I looked over, and saw that his jaw was slightly bleeding. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll get something for that." I said quietly, as I got up to walk into the bathroom. I grabbed a q-tip and waltzed back into my bedroom. Lucas looked at me, before I hesitantly sat next to him. I was still mad, but he needed help.

"Look at me." I said in annoyance. He looked into my eyes. I set my hand underneath his chin, as I gently wiped the little cut on his jaw. He hissed in pain, and I gritted my teeth. It wasn't pretty looking. I had to lean in a little bit closer, to make sure it was cleaned up so it wouldn't bleed again.

"There." I said softly, setting down the q-tip, but that's when I realized how close together we were. I looked up into his light forest green eyes, and it felt like my stomach was doing somersaults. Over and over and over again. Even when I kissed Charlie... It felt like nothing compared to being in the same room with Lucas, let alone this close to him. But I can't do this.

"I-I need to use the restroom." I coughed out, quickly breaking eye contact as I rushed out of my room. I shut the bathroom door behind me and sighed. I can't handle all of this. I just scooted down, sitting against the bathroom door for what felt like 10 minutes. Maybe even longer than that. That's when I heard my phone ding. I looked down, and I saw that I had a message from an unknown number.

I opened it up and suddenly I felt like my world was crashing down. As if middle school was happening allover again.

It was a picture, of a half naked women, and my face was edited on there. And it had lettering in front saying "Virgin Riley." I felt tears in my eyes and a pain in my chest. No, no no no I'm not having one of these! I can't! I can't have one right now! I started pacing in circles, breathing heavily before I rushed out of the bathroom.

L U C A S

I just stared at her, as she concentrated on my wound. I didn't say anything, I just let her work her magic on me.

She had long, jet black eyelashes. The way she would bite down on her lip as she would concentrate on something. The pink flush to her cheeks, and her almost perfect skin. She was beautiful..

That's when she looked up to me. "There." She said. I got lost, in her chocolate brown eyes. I took my hand, softly setting it against her cheek. We didn't take our eyes off of each other, I couldn't. That's when she slightly coughed, looking down.

"I-I need to use the restroom." She whispered, before rushing out. I just sat there, as I took in a sharp breath. I can't believe I just did that.

I set my head in my hands, sighing before I heard a slight knock on the door. I glanced up. It was Auggie.

"Auggie? What are you doing up?" I asked. Auggie shushed me. He pointed towards his door. I quietly stood up, as I followed him into his room.

"Sit." He said, pointing to a mini little chair. I looked at him. Does he realize how big I am? He hopped up into his bed, before giving me a stern look. I laughed before gently sitting down. He just looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"Riley's my sister and I love her very very much. But there is things you need to know if you are going to be her boyfriend." Auggie said. I chuckled. There was no use in denying that me and Riley aren't together. "Okay." I nodded.

"Riley loves the movies, she loves dancing and singing and she likes to watch the notebook a lot. Whatever that is. She also loves white roses and cold spaghetti." Auggie said. "Also, Riley can be sad. When she's sad she panics." He says. I furrow my eyebrows at him. "What do you mean, Auggie?" I asked, somewhat worried. "It happened all last year. Because of the mean girls. Riley would come home sad and would start shouting and mommy and daddy would have to hug her for awhile, until she was calm." Auggie responded.

I felt my heart break. Riley has.. Anxiety? Who could ever possibly hurt her enough to make her feel like that!?

"So if she panics ever, just hug her. Also, whatever you do, don't hurt my sister!" Auggie said. I was about to say something but snuggle cut me off. "Now get out I need my beauty sleep." Auggie said. I lightly laughed, but really I was worried.

I suddenly heard the bathroom door creak open. I got up, turning off Auggies light and shutting the door behind me. I walked into Riley's room and there she stood.

She heard my footsteps, and glanced over to me. Her face looked.. wet.

"Riley?" I asked. "L-Let's just get finish? Okay." She said quickly, voice sounding completely off track. "Riley, don't you remember I just told you that—" she cut me off. "Oh right, I forgot. It's just— I'm sorry I just can't think!" She said, before her phone dropped out of her hand and she started pacing around. "Riley!" I said, rushing up to her. I grabbed her phone, glancing down at it. And I saw the picture.

I looked back up to her. "Riley, who sent this?" I asked. Suddenly I saw her grab the side of her hair. "I-I don't know!" She shouted, and thats when I realized, she was having an anxiety attack.

She held onto the side of her face, crying as she used her other hand to hold onto her stomach. "Riley!" I shouted, trying to grab her but she moved away. "Just- I can't- I don't know- I don't what I'm supposed to do or say! Just make it stop it please!" She was talking nonsense and I didn't know what to do. She backed up until her back hit her wall.

"It hurts!" She shouted. I ran up to her, holding her face. "Riley listen to me!" I yelled. She shook her head, saying no over and over again as the tears flowed down her cheeks. It felt like a stab to the chest.

"Riley look at me, look at me! Listen to me, I'm here, Riley I'm here." I shouted at her, as she scooted her back down the wall, breathing deeply. I scooted down with her, as she cried. "Riley, it's Lucas. I'm here." I said, as I held her face in my hands. Suddenly, she looked me in the eyes. They were full of tears, and her whole face was wet.

"Lucas." She whispered through the tears. I nodded. "I'm here." I said, stroking her hair. "It's okay. I'm here." I said softly, as I wiped her tears. I set down beside her, holding her as close as possible in my arms.

"I'm here." I whispered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

T H I R D P O V

Riley fell asleep in Lucas's arms. He softly stroked her hair, as her head lied on his shoulder. He gently swooped her up in his arms.

Maya and Farkle were sitting down at Topanga's talking. "She's falling for him, Farkle. She's falling for Lucas." Maya sighed. Farkle rubbed his hand over his face. "He's a monster." Maya snarled

Lucas made sure not to wake Riley up. He carried her over to her bed, before softly setting her down. He covered her up.

"All he does is bad things. He's going to end up hurting Riley, he's just using her as a toy. He's a bad guy." Maya says to Farkle. Farkle nodded.

Lucas just stood there for a moment, staring at Riley as her eyes were fluttered close. She looked so peaceful, when she was sleeping he thought. He looked at the angel before him, before gently taking his finger, and caressing it over her cheek softly.

"I'll talk to him Monday, we have to stop him." Farkle responded.

"Goodnight, Riley." He whispered, before climbing out of her window, leaving.

"We have to stop him." Maya stated.

Suddenly Riley's eyes opened. She gently sat up, looking around her room, confused. She glanced over to her window, to see that it was completely opened. Her curtains flowed with the wind, before she whispered;

"Lucas."

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Waiting by Aquilo

GUUUYYSSS just writing this chapter gave me the feels!!!! I hope you guys like this one I worked really hard on writing it! I won't be able to update until Monday, I have a really busy weekend. But for now here's this exciting chapter ;) Okay well that's it for now. Have a great weekend lovies!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.8K 58
One night. One night was all it took for Riley and Lucas' world to be turned upside down. One night full of love, drinks, and mistakes. One night tha...
13.2K 742 20
❝ keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. ❞ © httpriarkle | 2017 highest rating - #27 in fanfiction 9/7/16 [DISCONTINUED]
28.9K 1K 16
Don't act like I don't care rucas au
Taken By Natasha

Fanfiction

9.6K 340 31
Part 1 When you think of Riley Mathews you think of someone who has everything. What happens when an endgame couple isn't endgame after all? One thin...