You are MINE!

By lailamehtaab

The line separating darkness and light is very thin, no one knows when they will stumble upon the other side... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Author's Note
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#16
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Chapter#19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27
Chapter#28
Chapter#29
Chapter#30
Chapter#31
Chapter#32
Chapter#33
Chapter#34
Chapter#35
Chapter#36
Chapter#37
Chapter#38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Author Note (Reasons)
Good News
Chapter # 45
Chapter# 46
Chapter# 47
Chapter #48
Chapter #49
Chapter # 50
Chapter #51
Chapter # 52
Chapter # 53
Chapter # 54
Chapter # 55
Chapter # 56
Explanation
You Will Always be Mine
Be Mine

Chapter#44

117K 5K 429
By lailamehtaab

Mahnoor's POV:

I opened the guest room door and closed it back the next moment when I heard Moosa's voice coming from the outside. No one told me that he would be coming so soon.

I couldn't sleep after having the conversation about Moosa, so I decided to take a nap after lunch but that nap took longer than expected. I quickly combed my hair, straighten my dress with my hands and settle my dupatta.

Why the hell am I feeling nervous???

Shaking my head, I stepped outside the room but before I enter the living room, my feet turn towards the kitchen on their own where I found Kanwal making tea for them.

Still not ready to face Moosa.

"Oh! You're awake. I was starting to get worried. Do you want some tea?" I shook my head in negative.

"Okay! Then please serve them." She pointed to the tray.

"Hyn? I am not going." I refused straightaway.

"Mano, I-" she was interrupted by Ahad's voice.

"Kanwal, I asked you to make tea yar... Ary tigress. Assalam o Allaikum."

"Wallaikum Assalam, Ahad Bhai. Tea is ready, so kindly prove yourself a bit useful." I handed over the tray to him which he took silently. Not as if he wanted to help, but probably he was in shock because I treated him like I used to before.

I am not going there...

Holding the tray with both of his hands, he turned on his heels and left.

Wow! It worked.

"Hey! That was unfair." Kanwal said when I turned back to her.

"Why?"

"You knew he doesn't have any sister and how much he loves it when you call him Bhai, plus you used that tone after so long. My poor husband was caught off guard."

"Sorry! I didn't know he would take it so seriously." I murmured.

"Forget it and help me with dinner."

"Tell me what to do." I asked and tie my dupatta.

~*~

Both men were in the office when Kanwal called them out for dinner. Moosa came out behind Ahad, wearing black jeans and black Kurta which I pressed this morning.

"Ogle him once you get home." Kanwal elbow me on the ribs before going into the kitchen and I realized I was staring at him.

Thank God he didn't see me...

"Oye! It hurts." I complained and slowly massage my ribs.

"Sorry! Now come, or do I have to drag you?" She asked while holding a water bottle in her hand.

"Coming." I answered, walking behind her.

To be honest, I didn't want to be anywhere near Moosa until these stupid heartbeats of mine calm down. So I kept my gaze down and try to not make eye contact with him.

After dinner, both Ahad and Moosa helped us in taking the dishes to the kitchen, which was quite unexpected to me. I have never seen Moosa doing any house chores before. All he did in the house besides working in his office was daily exercises, play the piano and watch television. He never even puts his things on place.

"Noor! We will leave in five minutes." Moosa announced before leaving the kitchen.

"Looks like our time together is over for today." Kanwal said while putting the dirty dishes in a washbasin. I glance at her and sighed.

We didn't even get the chance to talk properly...

We both walked out of the kitchen but abruptly stop when I see Moosa standing in the middle, blocking the way. He was looking at the floor while talking on the phone. Kanwal gave me an expectant look and I reply to her by shaking my head in negative.

I will not disturb him!

She rolled her eyes and next moment, I felt a push on my back. I lost my balance and bump into Moosa's back. Startled by the impact, he dropped his phone on the floor but somehow managed to maintain his balance which also helped me to steady myself. In all of this commotion, I didn't realize when Kanwal sneaked out from the scene and I was left alone with Moosa.

"S-sorry! I didn't do it on purpose." I quickly pick up his phone and returned it to him. After that, I didn't wait there to listen to his scolding or receive his scary glares, I rushed into the living room where both Kanwal and Ahad were waiting for us. I narrow my eyes at Kanwal and received a wink from her.

I am really going to kill her....

~*~

"Sorry about your phone. It was really an accident." I said without looking at Moosa who was driving silently. It was not like he talks while driving but right now, this awkward silence was making me feel like apologizing.

"It was not an accident, I saw Kanwal leaving. So there is no need to apologize either." He said with a straight face.

"But your phone-"

"It's not damaged." He didn't let me complete my sentence.

I open my mouth to say something but close it back when he stopped the car and quickly slides out the car.

We are at home...

I waited for him to opened the door for me but he directly went into the house. Still sitting in the car, I stared at the empty entrance from where he left in until I heard someone calling me 'Bhabi'. My head snapped to the source of the voice and find a guard standing while holding the door open for me.

"Thank you." I murmured, getting out from the car.

All of a sudden, I feel sad and dejected. With heavy steps, I went into our room. The sound of the shower running made his presence known. I pick his Kurta, which he threw on the bed like he is used to and put it on the side. He came out from the bathroom in the same jeans and black V neck T-shirt. He grabbed his phone and left the room in a rush.

Is he angry???

~*~

Waking up alone in our room was not new to me. I am used to it... or should I say I was. Now things are different. Whether I like it or not, my eyes see a certain presence by my side early in the morning and search for him if I found myself alone. Just like now, my eyes were scanning the room for him but he was not here.

He didn't come?

I asked myself as I got up from the bed. I brush my teeth, change to casual clothes, pray Fajar Namaz, and recite the Quran before going down to check his office. I thought he would be there but it was empty.

Where is he???

For some reason, an uneasy feeling started bubbling up in me. So, instead of going back to my room, I decide to make tea and go into the lawn to watch the sunrise. Engrossed in my own thoughts, I made my way to the kitchen. Suddenly, I felt something on my right foot. I look down and found a big lizard on it.

"Ami...!!" I screamed, jerking my foot instantly and unconsciously, I took several steps back until I hit the wall behind me.

"Uff!" I hissed in pain when my head bumped onto the kitchen cabinet. Standing still I kept my eyes on the lizard to make sure that it won't come to my direction. I hate lizards, a lot.

When it didn't move for quite some time, I narrowed my eyes at it and the realization hits me.

No way!

Someone played a prank on me...

But that someone could be...

I turned my face to the left and find Yawar biting his inner lip to hold his laughter.

"Assalam o Alaikum!" He grinned when our eyes met.

"Yawar k bache! (Son of Yawar)" Grinding my teeth I run over to him and he sprints outside.

"Oye! Don't curse my future kids." He yelled, running towards the garden.

"Yawar, delete that picture!" I shouted while chasing him.

"I made a video, Bhabi... Video." 

Yawar made me run around the garden and when I slumped down on the grass in exhaustion, he started to laugh at me.

"Get lost, you idiot." I shot a glare at him.

"You know what, you are slow. Start training with us from now on." He said, grinning. Of course, all this running wouldn't affect him. He trains daily.

"Yawar, delete that video." I said between my laboured breathing.

"Nope!" He smirked.

"Please yar." I pleaded.

"I will not delete it. But I won't show it to anyone. Okay?" He sounded like he was telling the truth, so I nod.

"Thanks." 

"You're welcome, my dear Bhabi. By the way, MB and you... had a fight or something?"

"Huh? No... Why?"

"Well, he has been watching us for quite some time but it's more like glaring if you ask me." He shrugged and my head snapped to our bedroom's window and found him peering at us. But he left when he saw me looking back at him.

"I need to go." I got up from the ground and left without waiting for Yawar's reply.

~*~

Moosa's POV:

I was about to go into a deep sleep when my slumber was broken on hearing a sound nearby but I choose not to open my eyes. I was fully awake when a familiar sweet scent hit me.

Noor...

The air around me move and a presence felt coming near me as the scent get sharper. I barely stopped myself from reacting and reaching for her.

Few moments passed without any movements from both me and Noor. Yet, I can tell she was staring at me, maybe thinking of how to wake me up because she wouldn't want to repeat the previous incident and as far as I remember, she never called me by my name.

What are you going to do, my love?

I waited for her to try to wake me up but she didn't do anything.

Stubborn girl!

Annoyed of her, I opened my eyes and find her sitting in front of me on the floor.

"Don't concentrate on other's movements when you are pretending to sleep." With a sweet smile, she threw my words at me and I couldn't help myself from smiling too.

I sat straight on the sofa to take a good look of her. This was the first time when she smiled for me and her eyes shone brightly with it. If I could, I would sit for hours and stare into those beautiful eyes.

She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and suddenly, the image of her and Yawar flash into my mind.

"I'll bring you tea." She said, getting up from the floor.

"No, you're not." My smile died down and grabbing her arm, I made her sit beside me.

~*~

Mahnoor's POV:

With a jerk, I fall onto the sofa beside him. The smile he had was replaced by a frown and his grip on my arm was somewhat painful.

"Leave my arm.... it hurts." I said, trying to free my arm from his grip. He left my arm but pull me closer by holding the back of my neck.

"I see that you are a quick learner and smart enough to get the hints. Then why are you so blind of me? Or are you playing with me?" His breath fans my face and his deep voice held anger which scares me the most.

"What do you mean?" I mumbled.

"Don't you know, Noor that you are my wife? ... Don't you know that you should stay away from other men?... You know, right? You are mine and your every smile belongs to me... You know everything, na? Then why were you smiling for him while I was being avoided the whole time yesterday?" He didn't raise his voice but the dominating aura he has was enough to make me tremble in fear.

Please, Allah! Not this again.....

_________________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

* Thank you so soooo much for all you support :)

*follow me on Instagram and Mine Series -Lailamehtaab of Facebook for news about update.

*Now back to story!
So my dear readers,
What do you think? Moosa and Mahnoor are back to their old relationship?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 15.7K 52
"She is not my wife... Do you hear me? She will never be my wife...she is just my dead wife's sister for me... Nothing else...," -Mustafa Hamad Makhd...
262K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
909K 34K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
92.4K 5.3K 9
❝ Distance can't stop what's meant to be ❞ He was her best friend's brother's best friend. And she was his best friend's sister's best friend. That's...