Trixian 2048 BWWM

Av LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... Mer

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 26

514 44 13
Av LBKeen

The wind swirled overhead the sound of crashing thunder and lightning matched the tumultuous emotions running wild inside of Urianna. Lifting a trembling hand, she placed it against the cool glass.

She could hear the music below, they were gathering the visitors for the choosing of the first wife. She was supposed to be on a ship heading towards the Keehan planet, but instead Ivan had requested she stay.

Moving away from the glass, she walked over in her formal garb to the balcony. Staring down at the people down below, she watched as they chatted and talked. The shine of light bounced off the jewels of Ambassador Wives, and mistresses.

Tapping her fingers against the railing she found her eyes looking for Ivan. Finding him next his father she felt her lips tug into a smile.

"Tonight, we are choosing his wife."

Tai-fai appeared at her side, her dress always gave her the appearance of a fairy queen. She smiled as she turned her own gaze to the women who stood in a circle talking. "One of them will become the Empress of all these people," she turned her gaze to Urianna, "I hope you'll serve them well, and help them care for their child."

Urianna couldn't nod, or even answer. Her mouth suddenly felt dry, "I-I will serve to the best of my ability."

"Good," Tai-fai said, she placed a light hand on Urianna's arm, and leaning forward spoke softly, "A whores place is never in the light, stay here and don't dare come below."

She pulled back her expression innocent, "I hope you heed my advice."

Removing her hand, she walked away her entourage following below.

Urianna stood there quietly, gathering as many memories as she could of Ivan. Despite their cold start, and hopeless ending she couldn't allow herself to leave before she spent at least one more moment with him.

Her hands squeezed the railing, "Just one more moment. God, I won't ask for anything if you give me one more moment."

**

Ivan was buttering up one of dignitaries from the boarder planets of Nyol when someone tapped his shoulder. Turning around, he stared quizzically at Cher who held a piece of paper.

Taking it, he quickly read it, he gave her questioning look but she shook her head slightly.

Excusing himself, he left the main ballroom not seeing the cold eyes of the empress following his movement.

Leaving the celebration he rushed out into the storm, following the familiar to the indoor practice grounds.

Pulling the doors open he entered the empty auditorium. The sound echoed, as he entered the doors slamming shut behind him.

Shaking his head trying to get rid of the water, he walked forward he reached the edge of the pit and looked down. Seeing Shelby he jumped, landing on the floor at crouch in front of her.

She'd pulled her outer robes off, leaving only the white under robes on. Her hair was loosed, a flowery green hair pin stuck out.

She sat on the edge of a rock box her legs crossed, she smiled at him. "So you could make it?"

"What your reason for calling me here?" Ivan asked wiping water from his face.

Shelby gave him a mona-lisa smile, "Ivan, how old am I?"

He blinked at that, his eyes narrowed in thought. "Eighteen."

She chuckled nodding, "And what's my favorite food?"

His expression became blank, "Peking...the strawberry, but recently you've been ordering apple."

"Oh," She stood, "And what's my favorite place on this planet?"

"The small still river, near the dormitories." He frowned, "Is this why you called me here?"

She shook her head, lowering it she looked at him through her bangs, "I just realized that it would be hard for me to answer all those questions."

She sighed, crossing her arms, "You've never shared anything about yourself with me," She met his gaze, her eyes sad. "Ivan you've never told me your favorite food, and I worry that you never will."

Confused, Ivan stepped forward. "It is tao styled duck," he glanced at his wrist watch, "Once this ceremony is over, I will tell you anything you wish to here."

She smiled, "Ivan?"

He looked up, his eyes focusing on her with an intensity that Shelby couldn't help but love. The way he'd look at her sometime made everything else fall away.

"Kiss me."

She didn't have to ask twice, before he stepped forward and pulled her against him. His lips taking hers, she shuddered as she felt his cold wet chest pressed into hers. His hands wandered one going to her hair, while his other lowered.

Shelby groaned, her heart racing she wouldn't ever find this in anyone else. This man who'd kidnapped her, and claimed her. This man who knew everything about her...every memory, every feeling seared into her mind.

He pulled away, gasping he pressed his forehead against hers. She wanted to say the three simplest words, he held her tightly. Their eyes met, I love you. He lowered his first and stepped back releasing her.

"They are waiting for me," He said as he straightened his appearance.

Shelby lifted her hand and pressed her fingers to her lips. Closing her eyes painfully, she nodded, "I will be in my apartments."

He nodded, his expression serious, "I won't be returning for a three-days, after choosing."

Shelby nodded once again, not saying anything. Finally he turned away and left, Shelby watched him go suddenly everything was too wide open. She looked around the sand covered fighting pit.

It was funny that the first place they met was similar to a roman gladiator arena.

"Are you ready?"

Shelby nodded, turning around she faced Avon. "I just need to stop by my apartments and gather my things, then we can go."

Avon nodded, "I'll wait for you at the landing pad."

Shelby watched him go, before she gathered her robes giving one more look over her shoulder she pulled the hair pin from her hair and placed it on the rock. Leaving, she wondered what her future would be like once she left.

**

Done changing into comfortable, clothes Urianna smiled in relief at the idea of leaving the formal robes behind.

Having already sat her two small suitcases by the door. Urianna walked over to the desk that Ivan normally used to study, or work at. Seeing that he'd left his necklace, a carving of moon around a dragon she didn't think twice before she grabbed it and shoved in her pocket.

Turnign away from the desk she walked over towards the exit, only to stop in surprised when the door opened. No one was supposed to be in the apartments, everyone was supposed at the Kism hall celebrating the Keehan prince marriage.

"Patricia?" She said, confused at her friends presence. "I thought you were going to the dance?"

"I was." She answered, she looked cute in her light pink dress, "But I didn't see you so I got worried," She looked over at the bags, before her wide eyes met Uriannas, "Are you going somewhere?"

"ah?" Uri glanced at her bags, "Ah yeah, I'm supposed to have gone yesterday back to Ivans home planet, but they wanted me to stay a little longer."

"Oh!" Patricia said, placing hand on her brow, "I thought you were like, returning to earth."

Urianna blinked, "Earth? Why would you think that?"

Patricia moved surprisingly fast for a girl in heels. Before Urianna could move, she found herself in a choke hold with something pressed her neck. She struggling against Patricia.

"What?! Let me go!"

"No can do," Patricia said as she tightened her hold, "We've been watching you, Princess Uriana, and when you decided to make your little escape you gave us to perfect opportunity to get at the Keehan family."

"We?!" Urianna gasped out.

She could hear the smirk in Particia's voice, "Oh, silly me. We're more known by the name Vatican."

Urianna froze, at the name of a terrorist group that was responsible for the many deaths of the females in three sectors.

Her moment of stillness cost her an electrical shock invaded her body, causing her to loose consciousness.

Particia stepped back as her friend fell to the ground unconscious. Radioing the others, she stepped back as they entered and picked up the princess. Walking over to the suit cases she grabbed them, she might have been told to watch Urianna but the girl a good friend. The least she could do was bring her stuff.

The door shut behind them.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4K 224 19
(Epic Fantasy/LGBT Romance) COMPLETED & PUBLISHING A Guard's Request will be published with Fantastic Books Publishing in October of 2023, but I have...
282K 17.5K 37
VICTORIA'S POV He looked at me with hatred and disgust in his eyes. It was so intense; I was forced to look away. But then I turned back to look at h...
63 18 4
A Sarcastic Criminal... Locked away in a maximum security prison on an artificial planet, the last thing Faelan expected was a prince to come begging...
101K 2K 39
A Dark Past - Shyna. A Very Ambitious Future - Davidson They are two contradictory personalities. Yet they meet. And a story is formed- Love Beneath...