Survive on My Own

By Maddie890

I lived in to see the horrific virus that struck over half of the country's population. The scientists on the... More

When it began
Felix and Me
Gone to Georgia
Sleep at night
Anna the protecter
The fire that burned
The people that came
Mike asked
A stranger of the dark
Wade joins us
The box and letter
The lost friend and my broken heart
Love for a game and a Master Plan
Wade Cant Drive
Georgia here we come!
The Talk With Alexander
Tea and a hat
Freedom!
Hot
Marks Found
Oh No!
Ive gone Nuts?!
A new part of the team (kind of)
Short Swimming
WE MADE IT
To the hospital & Matureness
Virus Buo98 confirmed
Zack
Heat Stroke
One Big Family!
Ryans Rage
There Okay
Aaron
A long journey to nowhere
Trapped in a drug store
The fear of tomorrow
To Save
Our forever home location
3 Friends Gone
Mark Breaks
The Cabin in the Woods
December Cold
Not An Animal Yet
The Groups Well Being
Secret That Cant Be Kept From Alex
Then There Were Three
He Will Have No Choose
The Toll of Winter
Cold Days
It Was Real
This is the End

Know everbody

68 4 2
By Maddie890

I grabbed the Walkie talkie just as Fritz called to us. I put the Walkie talkie down and ran up to where Fritz was.

"What's up?", I asked. Fritz stepped out of the way and Wade was just.. laying there.

"What's wrong with him?", I said.

"We were too late", Fritz uttered. Mark came over and sat next to Wade.

"So he is dead?!", I said. "Another one of our family died",.

"Maddie... We tried okay I saw Fritz he is a good doctor but we were just....", Mark said. A tear escaped the corner of his eye.

"Mike.. Jack...now Wade", I sobbed. I feel to the floor. I cried and cried. I looked at Alexander who stood in the door way and he ran over to Fritz shoving his face into the side of Fritzs shirt.

"I'm done with this.. I'm done with all the death", Ava said.

"Don't you think we are too", I said. I looked at Wades face. The face of the guy who was there for you and he wanted to make sure you were safe.

"He was there for us all the time.. He wanted to make sure you were okay", I said. "Even though he was probably the worst driver ever but  he kept us going", I said.

Bob chuckled a little bit.

"I know why Mike loved Wade..", Alex said.

"Why", Fritz said.

"He reminds me of his dad, that night when you guys found Wade and that morning I was listening to them and Wade and Mike were talking about life before this crap and Mike was...happy! Wade was finally making Mike feel happy", Alexander said.

This made me cry harder. I held on to Wades burning hot hand and stroked his forehead. I looked at Mark.

"He was like a brother", Mark uttered.

"Yea", I said. I crawled over Wade and sat in Marks lap. There was silence and then I heard the Walkie talkie go off. I got out of Marks lap and wiped the tears out of my eyes and ran back to campsite. I picked up the Walkie talkie.

"Hello? I read you", I said.

"Who is this?", A mans voice called.

"My name is Maddie and we are a group that has gone through some deep crap okay sir", I said.

"Is ken there?", The man asked.

"No sir it is just me and my friends", I said.

"So ken isn't there", The man asked.

"No no sir", I said. "Where are you?",.

"I am down below the mountain in a blue house with my pals, are any of you bit?", He asked.

"No sir", I replied.

"Swear on your life", The man said.

"Yes swear on my life", I said.

"Okay", He said. "Do you need shelter we have room",.

"Yes please", I said.

"Okay hold on I am sending one of my buddy's named Toby to come get you okay?", The man said.

"Okay we will be waiting", I said turning off the Walkie talkie and clipping it on to my shorts. I ran back up to the group and told them about the survivors.

"There are survivors", Bob asked.

"Yes", I said.

"How can we trust them?",  Mark asked.

"I don't know all I know is that a guy named Toby is coming to save us okay?", I said. I then heard foot steps and leaves crunching i walked out of the bathroom and a guy wearing a green shirt holding a crossbow and wearing jeans was walking closer and closer.

"You Toby?", I asked.

"Yep", The guy said. "You can't be Maddie",.

"Yep I'm Maddie", I said.

"Maddie is that him?", Mark said coming out of the bathroom. "Toby",.

"Mark?",  Toby said.

"Jesus your still alive", Mark said.

"Why is it that you know everyone?", I said.

"We worked together for a time", Mark said.

"Who's with you?", Toby asked with a smile. Mark lead Toby to the group. Toby spotted Wades body and let  out a moan.

"What happened?",  Toby said.

"Heat Stroke", Fritz said.

"Hi Bob, and um Yami", Toby said.

"Wait Yami?", I asked.

"Funny nicknames that's all", Toby chuckled. "I heard you needed shelter",. 

"Wait there are more", Bob asked.

"Of course",  Toby said. "But what the heck are we going to do with Wade?",.

"Could we just lay him in the forest?", Fritz said.

"Okay", Toby said. We left wade with flowers around him and then Toby lead us down the mountain. Toby was a little taller than Mark but looked a little ruff too. We came to a clearing and there in the opened felid laid a blue house.

"Toby whose house is that?", I asked.

"Oh you'll meet them", Toby said. As he said that a whole group of guys came out and stood on the porch until someone called Marks name! And then a guy ran out towards us he was wearing a blue shirt and almost tackled Mark.

"Felix?", Mark asked. "Hey pal",.

"Stop knowing everyone", I said.

"At least we know that were safe", Annalee said. She was right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 6 7
A virus. That's all that they said it was. It was simple enough at first. You were infected. You got a fever. You died. Nobody mentioned the part whe...
1.7K 183 35
First, the video came. Just 2 months after is was taken off. The next day MeToob shut down. The day after that the internet stopped working. Then the...
677 42 19
As a disturbing virus has spread across the world, a few groups of teens make their way through the remnants of their homes, attempting to survive an...
16.1K 637 90
Surviving the zombie apocalypse alone sucks. Surviving the apocalypse with your favorite YouTubers? Now, that's awesome.