The orphan and the clown Jero...

Od LittleBatsHere

Chance was a runaway and Jerome is the one who found who found her in one of the trailers and soon he befrien... Více

The begining
4 years later
Tapping
Through the doors
Barbra makes friends
The new guy is weird
Panic
Waking up.
A plan unfolds
The GCPD
Trouble at the GCPD
Threatened
Wanna go?
Visiting a Rat
All choked up
Getting ready
TADA!!
Wanna see a trick?
Its all fun and games
Look what we started
Running late
Not good
Welcome back
😉
Is he there?
A gift for being good?
Best Gift Ever
Work of Art!
You're Chance?
Boogie's Advice
Meeting a new friend
UPDATES!!

An unexpected visitor

1.6K 51 0
Od LittleBatsHere

        Chance sat in the back corner where no one would notice her...hopefully. Being small and quiet wasn't of much use when she was with Jerome. He love to be the center of attention unlike her. She was happy just sitting back and watching him out on a show or help him behind the scenes. Chance kept her knees close to her chest while she sat just waiting to be told to go back to her cell when a guard walked over and hit the table hard causing her to flinch and him to chuckle darkly. "Miss.Todd you have a visitor." He said causing her to look up in surprise. 'Who would visit me? Jerome? No he's not an idiot and I doubt he would come back here willingly....even with me here.' She thought as she followed the guard quietly into a room....an interrogation room by the looks of it. "Sit." He said pushing her into the room then slamming the door. Chance glared back at the door for a moment before walking over to the table and sitting in one of the chairs. Then the waiting began, it may have only been five minutes but it felt longer. Detective Gordon came in causing a smile to spread across Chance's face.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

207K 5K 41
〖Book one: Reese Nygma Trilogy〗 Season 1: ❝I can't cover this hole in my chest anymore You twisted me bad.❞ Season 2: ❝And where...
107K 2.5K 32
She grew up in Gotham. He's a circus freak. She's been exposed to crime and insanity all her life but will meeting Jerome give the word insanity a...
1.7K 28 10
What happens when the psycho Princess is reunited with her Ginger maniac? After being left in Arkham, Ariel Glalavan starts to get better until she h...
2.7K 37 11
Rowan Wayne never expected her life to turn out this way. Born to the Joker under the name "Ace", she was taken into the foster care system when she...