The Black Guitar: A Ross Lync...

By raz_attack

More

The Black Guitar: A Ross Lynch Love Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
CONTEST!!!!!
Capter Fourteen Part One
Chapter Fourteen Part Two
WINNER!!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Part II
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Three

3.3K 76 21
By raz_attack

Short, but i hope you like it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross' Point of View

“It's so nice to be home!” Rydel sighed once we walked into front doors. I had to agree. After a month of filming I Puerto Rico, it feels great to be back home.

My older sister threw down her things and flopped on to the couch. My oldest brother followed her example and did the same. He smiled. “I can stay here for a while.”

“Well, unlike you lazies, I am going to see my girlfriend.” Rocky smiled at the thought of seeing Sunny. “Well, she's picking me up. She has the jeep.”

“I am not lazy, Liam and I are going to see Fast and Furious later tonight.” Rydel stuck out her tongue like a five year old.

Riker turned his attention to Ryland and me. “Well, it looks like it's just us guys tonight. What do you want tot do?”

I shook my head. “Nothing, I'm gonna go take a nap.” I didn't bother wait for a response, no point, I knew they were just gonna feel sorry for me.

I took two stairs at a time until I was in the comfort of my own room. Or at least I thought I was until I looked around. All I could see were the small things Roxy left behind before we broke up. I walked over and pulled her sweater off the bed, it smelled like her.

With her sweater in hand, I walked around the room and grabbed the other things she had left; a mix cd she made, her favorite book, and a teddy bear she gotten me on Valentines day.

I was half tempted to keep everything, just so I could have something. But deciding against it, I walked downstairs where Rocky was waiting for Sunny. “Hey, do you think you could give these to Sunny. She can give them to Rox.”

My older brother looked down at the items in my hands. I could see the pity in his eyes, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead, he cleared his throat and nodded his head. “Yeah. Yeah, no problem.”

I practically threw the things in his hands before running back to my room. Gah! Why can't I get over her? We broke up, I shouldn't be thinking about her as much as I do!

I feel flat on my face onto my bed. I just wanted to go to sleep. A place where I didn't feel guilty about dreaming about having Roxy back in my arms.

But no... My stupid cell phone started to ding with texts. I pulled it out and my heart skipped a beat. It was a twitter notification from Roxy.

Okay, well not a direct tweet from her to me, but I had my phone set to message me every time she tweeted.

@RoxHill: Dont forget to check out Old School Photo's cover of “You Got It Made” by WATIC!! First song recorded in the studio!! It went on with a youtube link.

Of course I went on and clicked it. I sat in my room just listening to Roxy's voice come pouring in. The tear started to fall down as I heard the pain her voice.

“Ross, sweetie, what's going on?” Mom pounded on the other side of the door. After a few more begged calls, mom came into the room with a face full of concern. “Oh, baby, what's the matter?”

I didn't say anything, but I think mom put two and two together when she looked at my cell phone. Instead of talking, mom pulled me into a hug. She stroke my hair.

I looked up to my mommy, tears clouding my eyes. “Does it ever stop hurting?”

~~~

“Guys! Hurry up!” Dad called out the next day as we all hustled around the house getting ready for the day. “We have to be out of here in ten minutes.”

Ah, the first day back from working, and we have more work. An interview with Radio Disney. I sighed and sat on my bed while I listened to the movement of my family members move around.

I could hear m family walking down the stairs. First it was Rocky, then Riker and Ryland walking down together. Then finally Rydel and Ratliff fell into step with one another down the stairs. I just couldn't get out of bed.

“Ross! Now!” Mom called out. I slumped from my bed and down the stairs. My brothers and sister were already in the van, but I just moved past them and sat in the way back. I rested my head against the cold glass, watching the city past.

We got to the radio studio just in time With instruments in hand, he assistant rushed us into the radio booth where the young radio host, probably the same age as Riker, sat with her headphones on, along with a smile.

The brunette hit a few buttons before peeling her headphones off and made her way over to us. “Hey, guys. I'm Liz Dawson.” She shook all our hands, but I couldn't help but notice that Riker held hers longer than necessary. “So, I'm sure you guys have had interviews before, so you know the whole deal. Here are your headphones.”

Soon, we were all set to start this interview. Liz pulled her brown hair back into a lazy ponytail before pulling the mic back to her lips. “Hey everybody out there in Radioland. I'm Liz, and I am here with one of the hottest up and coming bands, R5! To those who don't know who these talent folks are, they are going to introduce themselves along with their part in the band.”

We went around the crescent shaped table from oldest to youngest. I was spacing so badly, I just need to get out of here! Rocky nudged me when it was my turn. “Oh, I'm Ross. And I sing and play rhythmic guitar.”

She went on to ask us the same old questions. But honestly, I wasn't all there. I just can't keep my mind off Roxy. What was she doing? Was she thinking about me too? Does she miss me as much as I miss her?

“Ross?” Liz pressed. I looked at her with confusion. “I was asking how filming for Teen Beach Musical Two went.”

I pulled the mic closer to my lips. “It was fine. I always have a great time when were over in Puerto Rico. I can't wait to go back there someday.”

“What was it like for the rest of the family to see this filming?” Liz looked to my oldest brother.

Riker grinned. “It was amazing, and the waves were just awesome!” Both of them smiled. Rydel looked over to Rocky and rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

Liz turned to the mic. “And now we're gonna be taking calls from you guys! Call now.”

The phone board was lite up like the fourth of July. It never cease to amaze me how dedicated out fans are. Liz hit a few buttons before telling the caller she was on the air. “Hi, omg, Ross, I just wanted to know what happened to Roxy and you?”

Of course this twelve year old girl would want to know all about my love life, or the lack of a love life. I glanced around to my siblings. They all looked really uncomfortable. “Ross,” Liz whispered. “You don't have to answer.”

I shook my head. “Um, good question. I wish I could answer that for you, but I really don't know what happened between us. We just decided for it would be better for us to take a break for a while.”

Lies! Lies! I thought to myself. I know what happened, I was too much of a coward to admit it. I let her go! I was the one who let things get to bad that she actually left me. I rested my head on the counter, just trying to block out everything, all this pain building up.

“You guys always have great questions.” Liz exclaimed after a few more calls. “But now, R5 is gonna play a few songs for us.”

I grabbed my guitar and started to set up. I grabbed my mic. “This first song is a new one. I wrote it when I was in Puerto Rico, I hope you like it.”

I started to strum my guitar while my brothers started to play acoustically by my side. As the words came from my lips, tears came pouring down my face. It was a sad love song, talking about losing the love of your life. And at some point, I couldn't even sing anymore. The tears were so ho running down my face.

I can't do this anymore! I don't care if it's the last thing I do, I am going to get Roxy back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it :D

You better, i just gave you a small preview for the next book :O

I feel like im the one doing all the asking, so if you have any questions for me, ask away!!!!!

Lots of love - Raz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 739 21
A collaboration with AlliLovesRockyR5 Suits, smirks, and major sex appeal. PG-13.
28K 518 28
This story is for all you Ross lynch fans. This is my first book so I hope you enjoy reading this book.
10.9K 133 14
Want to meet an R5 member. Just tell me your name and which of them you want to meet and it will happen.