Highschool (A Nicki Minaj Fan...

By shae_tataraven

Nicki Minaj and others from the young money, cash money crew are all in highschool. Along with Nicki's most b... More

New Beginnings
It's official
Wayne's Party pt.1
The after 'party'
Altermatives
Truce or Trade?
Revenge
Cumming back to me pt.1
Cumming back to me pt.2
Upcoming Surprise
Something you need to know
I wanna be with you
Doesn't add up but it equates
Bitches these days
Nothing was the same
Comes down to this pt.1
Comes down to this pt.2
He is the one
Caught up
No jealousy
Just not that day
Distraught
I just can't
Tyga funeral pt.1
Tyga funeral pt.2
Fire burns
Moving in and getting in
Disaster dinner
Find your lovin
Record deals
Accepted or nah?
Just got real..
Don't think they know
A talk to remember
Meeting the beginning
Special night
Reminiscing
Prom
Graduation
Just something.
You choose the title
The end

Highschool (A Nicki Minaj Fan-fiction)

32.3K 232 36
By shae_tataraven

Nicki's POV:

"Wayne stop trying to kiss me!" i say pushing him away.

"Ahhh! Come on Nic, let me have one kiss"

"No Wayne, we not even together. Plus we need to get to school" i say as he finally gives up.

"Fine, but imma have you later"

"You wish playboi!" i say as we head out the door. Our friend Drake was waiting outside for us.

"Whoa there, what took yall so long?"

"Wayne trying to kiss up on me" i say getting into the car. They get in along with me.

"Man, Nicki don't want you"

"Right" i say agreeing with Drake.

"If anything, she wants me" he says holding his head up proudly.

"You know what? Both of yall can go suck a big dick for all I care" I say making them both laugh.

"Please, we trying to get at sum else" Wayne says scooting closer to me and putting his arm around my neck.

"Wayne you better move that hand!"

He then removes his hand and chills back.

"So, its senior year!" Drake says.

"Yeah, whoopti doo. What's great about it? We're still stuck with the same stuck up ass snobs and snobettes"

"Man, Nic you just mad cuz' Mariah and her crew still at the school"

"Okay, ann!? She needs to be gone. Im done with her and her childish ass games. This is highschool"

"Yeah, our highschool. Listen there might be a bunch of popular groups at our school but we on top cuz' we have so many people that be represeting us" Drake says.

"True, and Nicki if you think about it, this is our year. Shiid! We taking over" Wayne soon adds.

"Yeah cuz' what?! We still in this bitch!" Wayne and Drake both say causing me to laugh.

"Okay whatever, but if something pop off im popping off too!"

"Not alone" Drake says.

Drake pulls up to our school and there outside the school building we see the same people in their normal groups. We have the Jocs, soccies, baskets, vollies, nerdies and geekies. Cheerleaders who are also called the spirits and our crew the poppers. They call us that cuz' theirs always something popping off with us. We have the most people in our type of group who are cool. The spirits are also the ones who have cool people but we never get along because everything just goes wrong if we are mixed up as one group. Especially with me. All my most beloved haters are in that group. Im cool with everyone but the spirits, but they can hate all they want.

We get out the car and meet up with our crew. My friends Shannel and Christina walk up to me while Drake and Wayne went on to all the other guys.

"Hey Nicki" they both say.

"Hey, what's going on?" i ask.

"Principle Lawson has us waiting to come inside for our yearly speech." Christina answers.

"Oh, well where are the others?" i say referring to our friends Keyshia, Karruche, Rihanna and some of the other girls. Surprisingly they all pull up to the school getting off the school bus quickly.

"Why are yall in a rush to get off the bus?" Shannel ask.

"We made the bus driver mad and she's gonna tell principle Lawson on us." Blac Chyna replied.

"Getting in trouble on the first day back I see" Principle Lawson said stepping to us.

"Yes, you know how we are already" Keyshia said.

"That doesn't mean anything. Look girls im going to let this one go, but no more trouble for the rest of the day"

"We can't promise that" Wayne said coming over to us too with the guys following.

"Wayne,I believe I was talking to the girls"

"Yes ma'am I know, but if you talk to them you talk to us. Just like if you talk to us, you talk to them too" Wayne replies to her.

"Very well, just no more trouble. Try to have a good year this year" she says looking at me.

"Nicki stop by my office after the assembly, I would like to talk to you about something very important" she says just before turning to walk away.

"She's a creep" Wayne says.

"More like a freak" Trey says walking over to us.

"Dude, you would know. Yall had a fling" Drake says.

"A fling?" Tez asks. "Dude did you hit that?"

"Im not gone say, besides i don't touch and tell" he says.

"Ewww" we all say.

"Guys its not that serious, it just happened!"

"Cool your tits" my friend Joyce says making us laugh before heading inside. In the auditorium was every group all seperated. Ofcoarse we had the biggest spot. Everyone sat down. I was in the middle of Wayne and Drake along with Shannel. Principal Lawson was on stage along with our music teacher, athletic teacher, assistant principle and our other teachers. They all spoke and talked about the policies and expectations of this year. Wayne and I kept talking through it. Mainly in our group we only focus on the music teacher and the athletic coach. The spirits focus on the cheer coach and the others focus on the other teachers. After the assembly was over we all got out our schedules and went to put our stuff in our lockers. I still had my purse and books. Most of the girls have classes with me because we chose the same classes. As we entered the classroom I seen the most ugliest thing i've seen all day. Kim, lil kim. She has an ugly mole on her face. Hair is all straight but wild. Like can you spell maintain. I take a seat with my girls and she comes over trying to fakely befriend us. I just continue to talk with the girls. She then pushes my desk yelling at me. I jump up out of my seat dropping my purse on my chair.

"Bitch, who is you!?" I shout. The girls stand up behind me.

"I said hi!" she said.

"And I ignored your ass! Goodbye!" I say taking a seat. Then Mariah had the nerve to come over with her friend Dhea.

"We have a problem here?" she says acting like she didn't know a damn thing.

"Nicki here doesn't want to say anything"

"I'll say yall fake ass thirsty bitches better get away from me!" I yell. Wayne then comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"We got a problem ladies?" he asks.

"No, not at all Wayne!" Dhea says excitedly to him then looks at his arm on me and gives me a death glare. I just give her look back.

"Well then how come yall can't stay in yall corner?" Chyna asks.

"Yeah, I mean I believe I seen Kim over there with her dude. I mean the corner is where she belongs" after Shannel says that they all walk away and I laugh with my crew.

"Shidd this aint highschool, this prison" Christina says laughing.

"Thanks guy, I wasn't in the mood to argue. Its too damn early for all that" I say.

"Psh! You know we down and ready for a fight any minute now!" Christina says.

"Fuck with me and I'm bustin!" Wayne says.

"Chainz gone get you about stealing his shit" I say.

"So he can deal" Wayne says.

"Speaking of deal, I'm gonna go meet Principal Lawson for whatever reason" I say getting my purse and start to walk away as they say bye. Just then someone grabs my wrist pulling me into them. I feel my lips meet someone elses then pull away pushing them off of me.

"Wayne, what the hell!? Weren't you just in class!?" I ask and shout.

"Yeah, you said bye but I didn't get a goodbye kiss nor a morning kiss" he replies.

"Wayne how many times do I have to tell you we're not together?" I say.

"Not enough" he answers. I smile alittle as he does.

"Look, can you meet me in the auditorium after you're done talking to Lawson for third period?" he asks.

"Why?" I ask.

"Im pretty sure you can think of a reason" he says.

"Fine, Wayne" I say.

"Thanks, see ya there" he says going back into the classroom.

I then walk to Principal Lawson's office and take a seat.

"Hello Nicki"

"Hi Principal Lawson. What'd you call me here for?" I ask.

"To talk to you about this year and how i want it to be different from the past three years. This is your senior year and im pretty sure you want it to be different. I want it to be different too. Not just for you, everyone. Im positive you don't want repeats of the past three years." after she said that i just blanked out. The past three years have been horrible. Fights with everyone in the spirits group, boys trying to get at me with every angle, which made me get into fights because of jealous girls. My dad being abusive and on drugs at home, trying to focus on my music and career, plus working.

"Hellooo" Lawson says making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry Lawson. What were you saying?" I ask rubbing my forehead.

"I asked if you were okay with being in music class with the spirits" after she said that I just blanked out.

"Look Nicki, I know it may not work but if you ignore them they'll leave you alone eventually." she says.

"In the first few minutes of first period I ignored them and what did they do? Oh they pushed my desk, gave me glares, all up in my face-"

" Nicki I know it'll be hard but I know you can make it work." I take a breathe then agree.

"Thank you and if theres anything you need just come to me" she ways walking me out the door.

"Okay thanks." I say leaving. Just as i left her office I seen Trey in the hallway about to enter.

"Oh hey Nicki" he said to me as I stop him in his tracks.

"Trey thats just nasty, you ought to be ashamed" I say.

"Look im just going in there to get some papers I never got for football season.

"Mhm, hope to not hear any sounds" I say.

"Yeah, hopefully not" he says smiling.

"Eww, get out of my face" I say pushing him aside.

"Love you too" he says walking in.

"I hope you choke" I say walking away.

"Me too" he says. The boy is a living nightmare for that. I then meet Wayne in the Auditorium like he asked me too. He was sitting in one of the seats. I sat next to him.

"Hey Nic" he said.

"Sup Wayne, why'd you want to meet in here?" I ask.

"Nicki I have to admit something to you" he says.

"What? If its that you like me, I already know".

"I don't just like you." He said. I turned to look at him.

"I love you Nic" he says looking back at me.

"Thats not possible" I say.

"Well its possible that thats how I feel".

"Wayne come on! We only know eachother for five years".

"Five years is enough" he says.

"Wayne what do you expect out of this!? For me to be all like ohhh I love you too in just seconds?"

"Yeah kinda".

" Wayne, love doesn't work that way" I say.

"Nicki you have to believe me" he says.

"I do believe you, I just don't get it. Like how can you love me?"

"Because you're beautiful and smart and have alot in common with me" he answers.

"Wayne thats all sweet but you're not the only guy. Theres Gucci Mane and Drake" I say.

"But I love you more than them, I met you before them".

"I know but im not the type to just jump into relationships and I don't wanna ruin our friendship and my friendship with everyone else because I dated someone that someone else wanted. I mean that can ruin your friendship with Drake and Mane".

"I know, I just want you to know I love you. I wanted you to meet me here for me to tell you".

"Thats nice" I say. He then gets up to leave. "Wait!" I shout. "I love you too though" I say. He smiles then rushes over to me and pulls my by my upper arm and pushes me into the wall pinning me on it and kissing me deeply. I kissed him back cuffing his face but after a while I pulled him off of me.

"We still aren't together" I say. He laughs and walks out of the auditorium with me. I just go through my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 1.3K 33
𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪? ----- Kierra Sheard is a 23 year old med stude...
293K 6.4K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
150K 6.7K 30
𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢�...