Girl With the Heart of Stone

By Pam-The-Lamb

"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips a... More

Who Does My Mother Think She Is?
Meeting Elliot Stone
You Can't Run From Your Past...
Good Job You're No Longer A Lazy Bum
The Reason I Do The Things I Do Is Because I...
You Kneed Me In The Balls
Your Wish Is My Command
I'm A Big Unhappy Mess Of A Human Being
Isn't That A Sign Of Feelings?
Oh Elliot, Forget Your Girlfriend Let's Be Together Forever
Abrelle Louise
Your Two Boyfriend's Bell Boy and Scumbag Pretty Boy
Who's The Sour Puss Now?
I Will Hunt You Down And Cut Your Dick Off, Okay?
Will You Marry Me?
I Need To Tell Him The Truth
Join The Let's Hate Elliot Campaign
My Collection Of High Tech Sex Toys
Creepy Perverted Tom
Big Sausage Looking Lips
What Are You Doing Here Dad?
Aria Stone
Tick. Tock.
She Was Totally Checking Me Out
Code Blue
Love, Nathan
Fire Breathing Dragon
You'll Never See It Coming
Story Of My Life
Leave The Love Of My Life Behind
The Trial
I Killed Him
The Jury Has Made Their Decision
About Ninety-four Percent
Sequel?
Girl With The Heart Full of Revenge
The First Chapter Is up

No, We Didn't Have Sex If That's What Your Thinking

48.5K 1.5K 311
By Pam-The-Lamb

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch14: No, We Didn't Have Sex If That's What Your Thinking

Day 76

I'm laying down in my bed starring at the roof and I begin thinking about my life.

Do you ever just think about your life?

Where is it going?

How is it going?

Why were you chosen to live this life?

But the question that doesn't seem to stop running through my mind is, why is Elliot Stone laying down next to me in bed?

No, we didn't have sex if that's what your thinking.

Although for some reason I can't stop smiling whenever last nights events play in my mind.

I know, I know. What about my dark deep secret?

I said and I quote, fuck it.

I'm not going to not keep my secret safe, but a little emotions never did anyone any harm.

Besides it's obvious that I like Elliot, a lot.

And he seems to like me, a lot.

I couldn't control myself and I didn't want to anymore. Having to hide everything you feel gets so exhausting and I'm tired of it.

No more emotionless Lydia. Well, at least not with Elliot.

Yesterday was the best birthday I've had in a long time. Last nights even replay in my mind...

~~~
"I have an idea on how to lift your mood," I say.

"Me too," he answers and before I can say anything his lips are on mine.

This was defiantly not what I had in mind...

Stop this right now Lydia.

Suddenly Elliot pushes me down into the sofa and before I can react he's on top of me using his elbows to sutain his weight his lips never leaving mine.

"Stop," I breath out and he does.

I need to think.

I look into his deep beautiful brown eyes losing myself in his emotions. He's starring at me with so much passion and lust that it makes me want to throw myself at him.

God he's so adorable.

I can feel his arms around me and his legs are tangled with mine. He looks almost hurt thinking that I'm rejecting him again.

Am I? I don't know...

"Lyddie," he smiles seductively "that did lift up my mood."

I feel my heart skip a beat when I hear the name Lyddie. Why does he do this to me?

Make me feel all these emotions.

Maybe its his messy dark brown hair or his deep brown bright eyes. Or it's his strong rigid facial features. Or the fact that he can be so caring and protective.

Why do I do this to myself? I know how I feel, yet I insist on pushing them down. I can't anymore. I don't want to anymore.

I have this gorgeous man in front of me and I refuse to denie myself this opportunity.

"Fuck it," I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his lips on mine.

I don't want to hide this anymore.

He immediately responds to my sudden kiss deepening it as one of his hands to travels down my leg and I begin running both my hands through his hair.

I've wanted to do this since he walked down the stairs at the airport.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he orders pulling away from the kiss.

I immediately catch on wrapping both my legs tightly around his waist and my arms around his neck once again pulling his lips to mine. He lifts us up from the couch before making his way towards my room.

Elliot places both his hands on my thighs holding me in place as he walks and I feel a strange warmth in my stomach as we make skin on skin contact.

Suddenly I feel my back hit my bed and once again Elliot is above me only were not kissing anymore. He's starring at me again with the same lust and passion as before.

"I've been wanting to kiss you like this since I met you," he says cupping my face and planting a soft wet kiss on my lips.

"So have I," I smile and for some reason it feels good to say it out loud.

"So no more pushing me away?" he asks a worried look on his face.

Why is he so cute?

"No," I shake my head and I see him relax before he lays down behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Good," he buries his head in the crook of my neck and I move closer to him.

~~~

If anyone would've told me that I was going to end up here in life, I'd laughed in their face.

Strange how life takes you wherever you least expect it.

"What are you thinking about?" Elliot whispers in my ear startling me.

"Don't do that," I turn around to face him.

"Do what?" he asks innocently, a big grin on his face.

His smile is so heartwarming. God I'm starting to sound so cliche.

"Scare me like that," I hiss playfully before beginning to get up.

"Where do you think your going?" he pulls me back down.

"I need to get up," I giggle.

"I love that sound," he hugs me "I'd never heard it from you before."

"That's because I don't giggle," I say trying my best to keep my face serious.

"Oh yeah," he climbs on top of me supporting himself with his elbows "are you sure?"

"Positive," I say knowing well enough what he's going to do. As soon as his hand starts approaching my stomach I hear a knock on the door.

"Saved by the bell," he groans as I push him off me and my make my way to the door. Opening the door I see a short, red lipstick having blonde who I dislike.

Macy.

"What do you want?" I ask bitterly.

"I'm here for my boyfriend," she snarls pushing her way inside my apartment.

Boyfriend? I thought he said they weren't together...

"Excuse me," I snap "but I never invited you in."

"Don't worry," she rolls her eyes "I won't stay long."

"Liddie," Elliot appears out of my room "who knocked?"

As soon as his eyes land on Macy his expression changes to a scowl.

"Elliot," Macy runs to him and wraps her arms around his neck. I feel a sudden pang of jealousy seeing them together.

"What are you doing here Macy?" Elliot pushes her away and my jealousy changes to satisfaction.

"I came to see you babe," she frowns "what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong is we're not going out," he says while looking at me as if making sure I hear what he's saying.

"Yes we are," she laughs annoyingly.

"No we're not," he shakes his head irritated "my mother and yours made a deal and forced us to be together, but I don't like you and I don't want to be with you. I'm sorry. "

Macy stays quiet for second and I think she's going to cry. Suddenly she's running towards me and before I can do anything she takes a hold of my hair pulling it in all different directions.

"It's because of her," she screams "this bitch took you from me."

"Let go of me," I yell pain shooting through my skull.

"Macy," Elliot tries pulling her off of me "let go of Lydia."

"Don't you mean Lyddie," she snarls. I can feel both her hands on my hair and I begin thinking logically.

How can I force her to release me?

Instinct takes over and I take of hold of her arms for support before brining my knee up to hit her stomach. As soon as I make contact she releases me struggling to breath, but I don't stop. I fist my left hand and swing it straight across her face.

"Lydia," Elliot wraps his arms around me stopping me from getting closer to Macy.

"Let me go," I pull rage flooding my entire body.

"You're both going to regret this," Macy stands up, blood running down her nose "I swear you are."

"Leave," Elliot glares at her "before I let Lydia slip out of my grasp."

She doesn't say anything before storming out of the apartment slamming the door shut behind her.

***

"You swung at her," Liz laughs while cleaning the table where the now gone customer had sat.

"By the looks of your red knuckles it was a good punch," Noah says impressed "I never took you for the fighting type."

"I'm not," I answer locking up the back doors of the restaurant "but she started pulling my hair."

"Why does she think Elliot and you are a thing?" Liz questions looking at me suspiciously.

Should I tell her?

"She's probably crazy," Noah laughs "I mean she attacked Lydia for no reason."

"Yeah," Liz smirks "for no reason."

Okay, she knows.

"I agree with Noah," I say "she's crazy as hell. After I socked her she threatened us."

"See," Noah looks at Liz with a victory grin "she's crazy."

"Who's crazy?" a familiar voice says entering the restaurant and I don't have to look to know it's Elliot.

"Me," Liz says immediately and I'm thankful. I don't want Elliot knowing I told them about Macy.

"I don't think your crazy," Elliot laughs "if that makes a difference."

"It doesn't," Noah says and I glare at him.

Why cant him and Elliot just get along?

"It does," Liz says smacking Noah, but he just shrugs it off.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Elliot "it's your day off."

"I didn't want you to walk home alone," he smiles embarrassed and it makes my heart clench.

He's wearing some black sweatpants with a white plain V-neck shirt on. I can tell he just woke up from a nap because his hair is sticking out messily, but somehow he still manages to look good.

"I could have walked her," Noah comments and I see Elliot's face fill with frustration.

"You didn't have to," I smile at Elliot and then look over at Noah "Elliot can walk me since he's already here."

"I'll lock up," Liz grins "you two can go home."

"Thanks you Liz," I say and she runs over to whisper in my ear.

"I want all the details."

"Sure," I mouth at her before Elliot takes a hold of my hand and pulls me out.

***

"So, I noticed Friday you don't have work," Elliot says casually as we walk.

"That's right," I say confused "why?"

"No reason," he answers pulling at the hem of his shirt "I just wanted to make sure."

Why is he so nervous?

"Oh okay," I say giving him an unsure look. We walk for a few minutes without saying anything, the silence between us comfortable.

"Do you like ice cream?" he asks suddenly.

"Yes," I answer and once again we fall into a comfortable silence for a few more minutes.

"What's your favorite flavor?" he questions and this time I give a strange look.

"Cookies and cream," I reply "why so many questions?"

"No reason," he says "what's your favorite flower?"

"Sunflowers," I say.

"Color?"

Okay, I'm done.

"What's wrong Elliot?" I stop walking giving him an answer-me-right-now look

"Fine," he takes a deep breath "do you want to go on a date with me on Friday?"

A date?

"Is that what this is about?" I ask.

"Yeah," he answers shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Oh," Is the only thing I say.

A date? A real date?

Should I? Of course I should.

"If you already have plans," Elliot says worried rubbing the back of his head "or maybe you don't...I don't know...want to go..."

He's so cute when he's nervous. I should stop torturing him.

"No," I stop him "I'd love to go."

"Really?" he says, all worry leaving his face.

Is it that surprising?

"Yes," I smile, a wide ear to ear grin.

"It's official then," he smiles back "a date on Friday."

A/N: Hope you loved this looonnnggg chapter!

I'll update soon...

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
2.4K 74 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
349K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...