Step Brother |J•G

By nylaxoxx

"I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided h... More

Warning
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
Epilouge
Epilouge 2.0
Sequel & more content!!
Sequel OUT NOW!
IMPORTANT

0.1

189K 2.4K 4.8K
By nylaxoxx

Don't forget to watch trailer^

DUE TO SO MANY PPL REPORTING MY IMAGES TO WATTPAD IM FORCED TO REMOVE ALL SEXUAL VISUALIZATIONS IN ORDER TO REFRAIN FROM GETTING MY BOOK REMOVED LIKE MY LAST ONE. Thanks

Copyright © 2016
All rights reserved to @XbabygilinskyX. Nothing in this book maybe be copied, re written or re published unless granted permission by me.

Amber's P.O.V
"What the fuck do you mean that he's moving in with us? I get that your marrying David but that does not mean Jack has to move in too. YOU KNOW I HATE HIM yet you still choose to make me live with him" I said with anger clearly laced in my voice

"watch your language young lady, now Jack is a nice boy and you will be nice when he comes and starts to unpack, understood?"  She said being very stern with me.

"I wish I had moved with dad! He's so much better than your sorry ass!" I snapped back at her.

  "Amber!" I could see the hurt in her eyes and I immediately felt satisfied.

"Fuck off!" I said storming back to my room and slamming the door.

I could hear her call my name but I didn't give two fucks about anything she had to say. I plugged my phone up to my speaker and blasted the music knowing that it would piss her off.

"Amber I was calling you!" She said barging into my room.

"I know I heard you, I didn't care then, and I damn sure don't care now."  I said while putting my hair into a messy bun.

"I don't know what has gotten into you but their here and you will behave!" She said while turning down my music and walking back downstairs.

I closed my door and changed into more comfortable clothes before I walked downstairs to go help with whatever it is that they need.

I put on a fake attitude and smiled at Mr.Gilinsky before I spoke.
"Hey Mr.G is there anything you need help with?" I said hoping he would say no.

"Nooo" yes!

"I think we got everything but you can call me David from now on" he said with a warming smile. I simply smiled back, I didn't have a problem with Mr.G I mean David, It was just his son that I hated.

On my way going up the stairs to go back to my room I had to pass Jack.

"Slut." He scoffed

"Fuckboy."  I coughed before rolling my eyes and going back to my room.

Don't get me wrong Jack is really attractive, sexy even. He's just always hated me for some odd reason so I just instinctively hated him back. As a junior he would make up rumors about me and spread them around. And since he's more popular than me, they were spread around quickly. I used to cry because of him, and now I have to share a bathroom with him. Great.

3 hours later

"Amber me and David are going out, please behave yourself." I immediately ran downstairs to her.

"Momma please don't go, he just got settled in, no need to rush and leave!" I said grabbing her arm and holding it tightly, but she some how found a way to escape.

" we're going to look for a bed spread that we both like." She said giving me the 'not now' look but I just ignored it.

"Mom can I atleast go with you? Please you can't leave me here with him, I will die!" I said emphasizing the die part.

"I'm sure you'll be just fine." She said while closing the front door after her and David left.

I wanted to die like really bad right then. I watched my mom leave the driveway with David as I banged my head against the door.

"Whyyy?"
I guess I must of said that out loud because I got a response.

"Why are you such a fucking whore? Yeah I wonder the same thing."

"Go fuck your self " I said walking past him going back into my room. I guess I'm going to be spending a lot of time there from now on.

"My friends are coming over so try not to be such a bitch. Please?" He said walking into the kitchen.

I didn't respond to him because I would rather lick a dogs ass before listening to anything he has to say to me. So I slammed the door in hopes that it would piss him off like it pisses off my mom but it didn't. Great.

15 minutes later

After about 15 minutes of watching Netflix and binging on sour patch kids the door bell rang. I started hearing loud talking and I soon realized Jacks friends were here. So I decided to go downstairs, mainly to get on jacks nerves but I was also getting thirsty.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. As I walked passed the boys, their conversation went silent.

"Um what the fuck do you think your doing?" He said with annoyance laced in his voice.

"Um I'm getting water?" I said mocking him.

"Didn't I tell you to stay upstairs?"

"Well I'm sorry but your not my dad!" I said rolling my eyes attempting to brush past him, but I was stopped.

Jack gripped my wrist and slammed me up against the fridge, causing Johnson and Sammy to flinch. His touch sent a sensational feeling through my body that was unexplainable but I just decided to ignore it.

"If I'm gonna be living here then your gonna respect me!" He said with a devilish smirk stained on his face as he hovered over me.

"Well then, I guess you better leave." I said smirking back and walking past him and going back upstairs to my room.

"Wait!" Sammy said

"What?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why don't you hang with us?" Johnson said smirking. Before I could answer Gilinsky had intervened.

"No it's okay she can go back to her room she probably doesn't wanna hang with us anyway." 

He wasn't wrong, I didn't want to hang out with them. I honestly want to just go upstairs and finish watching my series of the secret life of the American teenager but I wasn't going to skip this chance to annoy Jack.

"Don't be so sure Jack, I would love to hang with y'all!"  I said smirking at Jack and walking over to where Sammy and Johnson were.

" so what do y'all wanna do?" I said trying to make this a little more interesting for me.

"I don't know!" Jack said.

"I got nothing." Johnson said.

"Well I have an idea!" Sammy said, we all turned are attention towards him.

"What is it?" Gilinsky said while taking a sip of his drink. Wonder what's in his cup.

"I could fuck your sister!"  Sammy replied in a serious tone as he rubbed my inner thigh. Jack didn't seem to happy about that. I started to blush because I've always had this crush on him.

"Aww she's blushing!"  Sammy said with a smirk.

"Tap that!" Johnson said with a slight chuckle.

"Haha very funny, but honestly...do y'all wanna play the questions game?" I asked and everyone agreed.

"Okay I'll start... Jack why do you hate me?" I said eyeing him.

"Because your a slut and you start shit." He said casually.

"How am I a slut if I'm still a vigrin, unlike you!" I said looking him up and down with a disgusted look.

" Your still a virgin?" Sammy ask chocking on his drink.

"Yeah" I said smiling shyly.

" won't be for long" I heard someone mumble but I couldn't tell who it was but it wasn't Sammy, I know that for sure.

After about 20 minutes of playing games Sammy and Johnson left, then it was just me and Jack...alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 56 25
"I'm lost."WARNING:if u don't like strong language this is not the book for u!!This book is the cringiest thing I have ever seen😂READ AT UR OWN RISK...
34.5K 464 32
"I guess. We are just friends with benefits. But.. a little more" I tried to explain. Started: 04/16/17 Finished: 05/27/17
435K 7K 39
"Jack, we really shouldn't" I whispered. His lips made contact with the nape of my neck. "Johnson won't know, don't worry Lia" he said, taking my sk...
60.7K 156 101
@jackgilinsky commented on your post! @jackgilinsky has started following you! {sorry if this book is so cringe! It's my first book don't judge me lo...