Secret Angel

By anonymously_unknown_

Long ago, when Lilian was only a baby, a dying guardian angel came upon her. She bestowed Lily with her power... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 20
Chapter 21- Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 22- Suspicion
Chapter 23 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 24 - Full Moon
Chapter 25-Crazy Day
Chapter 26- First Step in Mating
Chapter 27- Love is in the air
Chapter 28- Beach Day
Chapter 29-Pretty Eventful Day
Chapter 30-Desperate times call for desperate measures
Chapter 31- Drews Perspective
Chapter 32- Answers and Miracles
Chapter 33- More questions
Chapter 34-Coming Home
Chapter 35- Progress
Chapter 36-Comforting Friends
Chapter 37- I have a plan
Chapter 38- His Reaction
Chapter 39-Changing Things
Chapter 40- The time has come
Chapter 41- Confrontation
Chapter 42-Hospital Drama
Chapter 43- True Feelings
Chapter 44- Unexpected things
Chapter 45- Losts and Support
Chapter 46- Late Afternoon
Chapter 47-Training
Chapter 48- The Big Date
Chapter 49- My Angel, My Protector
Chapter 50- Something fishy
Chapter 51-Relationship Goals
Chapter 52-What the...?
Chapter 53- Girl Power
Chapter 54- Strategy
Chapter 55- Rocky Waters
Chapter 56- Relationship Problems
Chapter 57- I need Drew
Chapter 59- Left with Our Thoughts
Chapter 60-Survival
Chapter 61-One Found
Chapter 62- Minor Setback
Chapter 63-Numb
Chapter 64-Desperation
Chapter 65- Let the Storm Come
Chapter 66-Too Late
fan art
Chapter 67-Hanging on by a Tread
Chapter 68-A Promise
Chapter 69-Process
Chapter 70-One Step Closer
Chapter 71-Blissful

Chapter 58-My Hell

21.5K 816 115
By anonymously_unknown_

Lily's Pov:

My first sense that came back to me is pain.

Pain in my head most of all.

Whatever position my body was put continuously hurts my neck, arms and stomach.

My lower thighs and feet drag the floor.

My hearing adjusts and I don't hear much.

Its cold and wet from what I can sense.

I don't want to open my eyes.

I don't want to see my future form of hell.

I want Drew.

I want him to heal my head so I can stop hearing the ringing in my ears.

I wonder if he came back yet, and at the same time I wonder if he knows.

I hear shuffling in front of me and I don't want to see that monster again.

I want darkness to overtake me.

I want to be in a coma and Drew wake me from my deep and harmless slumber.

I want time to pause here and play when Drew arrives.

"Lily." A scratchy, familiar voice calls out.

Leo.

I forgot about Leo.

I promised Stacey I would protect him.

How could I forget?

My now top priority is to get Leo out first, then myself.

So I open my eyes for him.

My head is faced down toward a dirty wood floor.

I raise my head, with the pain in my neck and notice I am chained by my wrists that are tied to the tall ceiling.

My mind registers that I can stand.

The ache in my stomach and shoulders dramatically decrease, as I stand on my own two feet.

I look ahead of me to see cell bars and a pathway before another set of cell bars that seperates Leo and I.

"Leo." I said, my voice oddly scratchy from the lack of water. "Where are we?"

"Hell if I knew." Leo spat. "How did those roguss get ahold of silver." He said, before he winced.

I looked down to see his wrists all red and blistery.

"Here." I said, raising my hand, and sending a length of cold air toward Leo.

The air went through the bars and all around Leos wrist, protecting him from contact with silver.

Leo visibly relaxed his shoulders, and unclenched his wrists.

"Thanks." He said.

"I told Stacey I'd protect you." I replied.

"That's my job." Leo stated. "Drew would kill me if I didn't do the same for you."

"Did he mindlink you?" I ask with every hope in my body.

"No, before they brought me out into the field; they injected something into Stacey and I that won't allow us to contact our wolves." He explained sourly.

"So what your saying is we have no eay of contacting them?" I ask, desperately for all of this to be all a stupid joke.

"Yeah." He said, and the same emotion I felt was written on his face.

A small smile appeared on my lips in order to encourage Leo that we'll be okay, but it was substained because of a loud door slam.

Out came none other than Scotts best friend, Hunter.

Hunter was alot like Scott in so many ways when I was with him. He like me as a friend. Same thing; hard like a rock, soft as a teddy bear.

"Hunter." I said, accomplishing his name to Leo mainly.

"Lily, it is good to see you." He said, leaning on the brick wall facing me.

"I wish I could say the same thing." I said sourly.

"Not me." Hunter shrugged. "I was pretty cool with you and all. Dissing Scotty but after your asshole of a mate killed Jason I had no choice." He said, sneering; getting worse by the second.

"It's not my fault Jason tried to kill me." I replied, ineffective by his sudden mood change.

Hunter picked himself off the wall and pulled out keys from his pocket.

He proceeded toward my cell and opened my cell door.

"You mean save you." He rudely corrected.

"No I mean he was about to tear my throat out!" I yelled, getting frustrated.

Hunter huffed and pulled out a long needle from his pocket.

"What is that?" I asked, slightly worried that he was going to inject me with it.

"We've been analyzing your behavior for quite some time now." Hunter said, observing the needle. "We know about your power with the elements and Scotts dad found a solution that can take away that power for a minimum amount of time." He explained.

Each word made me shrink down in fear.

How long have they been watching?

It must have been since Drew killed Jason on the pathway.

They've been watching me for months and months without me sensing them.

How?

"How did you spy on me without me sensing you?" I ask, before thinking.

"Scotty might have forgotten to tell you that his father is a mastermind scientist." Hunter replied.

Another loud bang rang through the cells, welcoming my ex into the room.

"I told you not to call me that." Scott growled.

"I guess we don't always get everything we ask for." I said, smirking at him.

I'd knew it would get under skin, but what I didn't expect was I a hell of a punch to the face from Hunter.

I screamed out in shock and hissed in pain of my jaw.

Hunter punched me!

He f*cking punched me in the face!

I've never been punched in the face before!

God, no wonder people go for the face it hurts.

I gave a true death glare at Hunter, who smirked and spat blood from my mouth at his face.

His smirk left, and I got a clear eye at his next move.

He went for an uppercut punch but I quickly moved my face and sent a fireball into his face.

He growled back in pain.

I sighed back in approval of a big red spot on his cheek.

"I told you not to use your powers." Scott said.

When I looked back at him, he was already in Leos cell.

Oh shit.

Scott took one good swing and punched Leo deep in the gut.

Leo tried to double over but the chains wouldn't allow him.

I opened my palm, sending a lightning bolt Scotts way, but I forgot to watch Hunter.

The bolt was misdirected and was sent flying at one of Leos chains. The ending result was a chipped chain.

Hunter quickly pulled my neck to the side and stuck the needle deep inside my vein.

Leo quickly recovered from Scotts blow and pulled on the chains.

"Lily, pull it out!" He yelled desperately.

Then all at once, my eyes widened as I felt the dose of poison.

I winced in great pain.

I felt the dosage go up to my brain and all over my body; arms, legs, everything.

It took me a few minutes to get out of the trance, and once that happened I felt incredibly weak to the bone.

It felt like I ran a marathon out of shape without no food or water in my system.

I felt really dizzy.

When I looked up from the ground, I saw both Hunter and Scott punching the sh*t out of Leo, as if he was a punching bag.

"Stop." I faintly spoke.

They didn't hear me.

"Stop!" I yelled as loud as I could.

I was breathing heavily, and was greatly tempted to fall to my knees and sleep, but I shakily stood my ground.

They did stop...I think.

I was seeing threes instead of ones, and I was close to blacking out.

"Well, well." Scott said, observing me. "It worked faster than I expected."

I was too weak to think.

Hunter and Scott took one more whack at Leo and thwn left his cell.

Hunter left on his own. Scott must've mindlinked him.

Scott went over to my cell and stood right in front of my frail body.

"Let's see how long this takes." Scott said, before throwing me with a hard slap to the face.

"I love Drew." I said, hoping that it would get under his skin, and it did.

Scotts scowl deepened amd then he hissed, "I know."

Then he slapped me on my other cheek.

And I knew this was the beginning of my beating for who knows how long.

Where's Drew?

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.7K 47
In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. Stay true to your kind. A simple rule to those who we...
131K 3.7K 25
My eyes narrowed down at her. God I hate Vampire's. Their perfection, their beauty, their lust for weak minds and strong bodies. I hate how they look...
104 7 13
Betrayed and sold by the ones she trusted the most, Selena struggles with many regrets till the bitter horrible end. Given a chance by the moon godde...
136 7 10
A girl named Angel found out at the age of 18 that she was not only a werewolf but others. On her adventures she found her mate(s). Then an war began...