Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

Autorstwa livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... Więcej

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne
4 - Squad Series
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
7 - Desires
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
11 - Reunion-ish
12 - Koko
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
17 - The Mystery Rat
18 - KUWTK
19 - KUWTK II
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
36 - This Is How It Ends
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

20 - KUW.. CaKe

6.7K 165 11
Autorstwa livingwithfun

"Hello guys! Welcome to this episode of Cooking with CaKe!" Cara smiled widely into the camera. "Babe you really need to stop doing this." Kendall's voice came in. She was wearing a chef's hat and an apron with Cake written on them just like Cara. Another crazy act of Cara's.

"Don't mind her. She's a little pissed she had to get out of bed today." Cara giggled. "I can hear you!" Kendall jokingly snapped as she leaned down to get flour from one of the cabinets. Cara giggled to the camera. "That's true!" Cara whispered. Kendall's head got up from the cabinets and she spoke louder. "Still can hear you Delevingne."

Cara smiled and turned the camera totally to Kendall. "Miss Jenner could you please tell us what the ingredients are?" Cara asked using her British accent. She was smiling to Kendall in an adorable way from behind the camera.

"Mm.." Kendall pretended to think for a second. Lifting her hand to tap on her forhead with her forefinger. "This is the ingredients list." She did her best to make a British accent matching Cara's.

"Yes." Cara used her encouraging tone while motioning her girlfriend to go on. "A spoonful of rat poison." Cara cracked up at Kendall's serious tone. She bent down hardly able to hold the camera in her hands. She soon regained her composure and turned the camera back to Kendall.

"Sorry there was a technical problem." Cara spoke sweetly. Kendall raised her eyebrow suggestively. "Go on with the ingredients." Kendall nodded. "A spoonful of rat poison." She paused briefly. "A bottle of cyanide... Four teaspoons of sugar... One cup of hydrochloric acid and arsenical salt." She glared. "These will be the ingredients if you don't stop pointing that camera at me NOW!" She warned.

Cara giggled but kept on filming. "I'm really looking forward to this recipe already." Kendall growled. "Seriously what do we need to do first?" Cara thought for a second. Glancing at the recipe. "First.. Mix sugar flour together thoroughly." She read from her phone. She walked into the kitchen to film from a better angle.

"So here we go..." Kendall grinned and tried to open the flour bag. "Am I supposed to cut this?" She asked looking into the camera. "Have you not opened a bag of flour before?" Cara asked with exaggerated surprise. "Well gimme the camera and do it miss know-it'all." Kendall joked.

Cara smiled. "I'm not saying I've done it before because I haven't either." Kendall was not giving up. "Why do you always have to be the one having fun? I wanna film you too!" Kendall whined. "What happened to your accent now?" Cara pointed out. "Don't change the subject." "I'm not!" "Yes you are!" "no I'm NOT!" Cara argued hardly holding in her laughter. "What was the subject?" Kendall asked. "Opening this." "Stop being a genius Einstein." Kendall spoke sarcastically."Then open this." Kendall giggled. "You're unbelievable."

She opened the bag of flour like chips. There was a thug and her whole face and hair was covered in flour. Cara tried to contain herself but couldn't fight her laughter any longer. She hysterically laughed at her girlfriends pale face and paler hair. "Oh.My.Lord" Kendall gasped not opening her eyes. "This is too bloody good!" Cara muttered.

Kendall opened her eyes slowly to be greeted with Cara's blue ones. "Stop it it's already embarrassing!" She protested. Cara hardly stopped herself and stood still for a second. But another glance toward the taller girl had her n fits of laughter. "This is war!" Kendall grabbed the flour bag and spilt some on Cara.

"Heey!" Cara put the camera down and reached for the flour. Already trying to take her revenge. "Stop it!" Kendall let out a small laugh as sh sat down trying to prevent Cara having any access to the bag.

"You yourself said it honey! This is WAR!" Cara tickled Kendall leaving her in breaths. "I... Take.." Kendal laughed harder. "I swear I take it back!" She said all at once. Cara stopped her motions for a second. Only to be pushed down swiftly by the younger girl.

"You cheater!" Cara exclaimed. "Please! You're the worst cheater ever!" Kendall defended herself as she spilt more of the flour on her girlfriend. She straddled her waist and held on to the bag.

Cara grabbed her hand and pushed her down. The flour bag now forgotten after their eyes met. Both faces covered in white. The only shade being their eyes.

Cara brought her hand up to the younger girl's cheek and stroked it. Her girlfriend leaned into her touch, closing her eyes for a moment. She wrapped her arms around Cara's neck and leaned in slowly. Cara rose up and crashed her lips upon the older girl's. Kendall's body warmth evoked butterflies in Cara's stomach.

Their moment was broken when the doorbell rang. Kendall immediately parted from the kiss and looked up. Horror filling her emotions. Cara calmingly rubbed her back. "It's alright babe. Let's check who it is."

They stood up dusting each other off. The doorbell rang once again. Kendall pecked Cara's lips one more time and walked to the door.

When she did open the door, she saw Kourtney wearing sunglasses holding Mason and Penelope's hands. "Hey guys." Kendall muttered. Penelope and Mason hugged Kendall tightly. "Ahhaaaaa" Kendall smiled. "You're white!" Mason notified.

"Come in guys." Kendall guided everyone in. "CARA!" The two kids screamed and ran towards the British girl. "You're all white Cara!" Cara had covered her face in more flour. "Yes.. Because... I am... " kids looked at her in anticipation. "I Am The Flour Monster" Cara screamed. Mason and P ran all they could while Cara followed them like a zombie.

"Thank goodness Cara's here I really needed kids out of this." Kourtney spoke. Her voice was breaking as she sat down. "What's going on Kourt?" Kendall asked with concern. "Scott cheated on me." She sobbed. Kendall immediately held her closer to ease her nerves. Kourtney cried into her sister's shoulders.

"I swear I'll kill that man!" Kendall growled quietly so kids wouldn't hear her. They were having the time of their Lives with cara out in the garden. "He had been lying to me for so long Kenny. I'm done with this." "Kourtney you deserve SO much better." Kendall rubbed her sister's back. "I HATE lying Kendall." She confessed. "I HATE secrets and he had been lying to me for over three months." Kourtney cleared her throat. "Families shouldn't have secrets! He could have told me he didn't want this anymore but instead he lied!"

Kendall was feeling uneasy. She was indeed keeping a secret from her sister. She didn't want to hurt kourtney. "No matter how bad it is.. Families are there to support each other. I'm carrying his baby! And he cheats on me!" Kendall rubbed her back as Kourtney started sobbing again.

"I'm so glad I have a family that's all honest with me." Kourtney smiled through her tears. "Indeed." Kendall was feeling her stomach turn. "Let's go get some fresh air." Kourtney suggested. Kendall nodded and walked out to see Cara chasing after mason.

Kourtney laughed. " kids are literally in love with her. She's a total sweetheart. I can't believe there were such rumors about her." Kendall nodded. "Mason has been begging me to see Cara again. I'm glad she was here. At least they'd be distracted from this divorce for a while."

Mason and Penelope had visited Cara a few times on the set. Cara was very close with them. Today however, was her day off.

Kourtney sat down on one of the chairs. "Thanks Kendall."Kendall looked at her in shock. "what for?" "For bring here... For being honest.."

Kendall decided enough was enough. She was going to tell Kourtney about her and Cara. "Kourt... There's something you should know." She started.

"Anything Ken." Kendall swallowed hard as she played with her fingers. Not looking at her sister. "Cara's not my friend." "WHAT?" Kendall repeated in a more observant tone. "Cara's not JUST my friend," "yeah she's your best friend." Kourtney smiled. "And I'm so glad..." "NO!" Kendall cut her off. "She's my girlfriend."

Meanwhile, Cara grabbed both Mason and Penelope and jumped in the pool with them screaming.

*******

Hi everyone! Thanks a lot for reading my story I honestly am flattered. If you could please let me know what you think, I'd be extremely grateful!

Votes are very appreciated and please do comment your thoughts.

What do you think Kourtney will do? What would you want her to do?

Tell me any idea you have and I'd try to work it in somehow. Thanks.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

81K 1.5K 21
Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne
43.8K 1.2K 11
Anthology of CaKe short stories - GirlxGirl pairing. (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. Contains explicit language, adult theme and s...
23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN