Pure

By colormePlNK

kids from Worthy all grown up... Aubree. Kaelyn. Arie. | Three sisters all going through life in different wa... More

Intro.
Aubree
Kaelyn
Arie
Author's Note: + character information
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:

Chapter 3:

49.4K 1.9K 619
By colormePlNK

Michael ^

*********

Arie

"Londyn, your auntie loves you." I said walking around Aubree's room with Londyn in my arms.

"Hi girlfriend." Ethan, Aubree's little brother, said to me coming into the room.

I laughed, "Hi baby."

"Get out my room thinking you grown." Aubree said laughing pushing him away as he tried to hug me.

"Ima tell Morgy!" He shouted since he is over here at Aubree's dad's house with us.

"Leave him alone." Kae said laughing slapping Aubree's hands away from him.

"He bad." She said as he stuck his tongue out at her then ran out the room.

"Who you texting?" Kae asks me.

"Michael." Aubree answers.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"Mhmm. What y'all talking about? You lettin that nigga steal you from us again?" Kae asks.

"I mean he is my bestfriend." I said.

"With benefits." Aubree added.

"We never even did anything besides kissing." I clarified.

"Yeah right, I just don't believe that. It's been years and nothing. All that flirting, touching, and nothing? Nah, I don't believe that." Kae said shaking her head.

"Oh whatever." I said flagging her off. "Kae you wanna go out for drinks?"

"Where? Still not 21 yet."

"Ron's club, duh. Or I'll just order the drinks for you like we do at restaurants. I am 23."

"Yeah, but that wouldn't work there because they know me. We can go to his club if Auntie is there. She's the only one that'll let me drink." She said referring to Nee.

"Call her." I said.

"Bre you wanna come?" I ask Aubree.

"You know damn well Baby don't do no type of parties or club scenes."

"Right." Aubree said. "Plus I have really bad cramps and just want Chad to come on with my snacks."

"His ass spoil y'all just as much as Ron does." I said shaking my head.

"That's her bae." Kae said.

"No it's not." Aubree said throwing Londyn's toy at Kae. "That's my bestfriend only."

"Okay, I have to ask." I said placing Londyn in my lap as I sat on Aubree's bed near where her and Kae were laid out.

"Oh gosh." Kae said.

"Oh gosh forreal." Aubree said agreeing.

"Okay I won't ask." I said.

"No, go ahead." Aubree said.

"So you and Chad never did nothing? Like anything?" I ask.

"No. How hard is it to believe that we are just friends?" She asks back.

I shrugged. "If you say so."

"Well I say so." She said. Now it was my turn to throw the toy at her.

"What y'all asses doing?" Auntie Nee said coming into the room.

"Just the person I was about to call." Kae said. "Wanted to ask if you was at the club, but obviously not since you're here."

"Nah, tomorrow tho." She said taking Londyn from me.

"Well we can go tomorrow. I got plans now." I said reading a text from Michael.

"Fake ass." Kae said. "Always leaving me hanging for Michael."

"I know you ain't talking, you use to always leave me hanging for Joey."

"Oh whatever." Kae said flagging me off.

"Speaking of Joey, did yall talk yet?" I ask.

"Tonight."

"Finally!" Me and Aubree shouted at the same time.

"Shut up bitches." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yall crazy." Auntie Nee said. "Bre I'm taking ya baby downstairs."

"Okay." Aubree said just as Chad walked into the room with her snacks. "Bestfriend!"

"Extra ass." He said throwing the bag of stuff on her lap.

"Give me a hug before I die from cramps." She said holding her hands open he chuckled before hugging her around her waist as she buried her face in his neck.

Me and Kae shared a look.

"Mm mm mmm." Auntie Nee said with wide eyes and turned up lips before walking out the room with Londyn.

Me and Kae walked out with her.

"Where you going?" Ma asks me.

"About to go home, grab some clothes, and go with Michael."

"She fake, Mom." Kae said.

"Mo tell ya friend to give me my damn granddaughter." Ron said trying to take Londyn from Nee.

I laughed as Ma rolled her eyes. "Nee you know damn well he don't play over his grandbaby."

"He so stingy."

I laughed shaking my head, "Okay I'm out. Love you Sissy." I said kissing Kae's cheek all extra.

"Girl move." She said pushing me away. "I love you too."

"Tell my baby Bre I love her too."

"You don't love the rest of us?" Ma asks.

"Y'all know I do."

"Nah she only love Michael." Ron said.

"Oh my- leave me alone." I said blushing covering my face. "What about Bre? Huh? Who she love?"

"She love her mothafuckin dad. That's who." Then he scrunched up his face. "Wait. Oh hell no. Chad bring yo ass down here!!" He shouted going to the steps.

"Oh let them be dad they ain't doing nothing." Kae said.

"Hell no." He said calling Chad's name again just as him and Aubree were coming down the stairs.

"Dad stop yelling." Aubree said as she reached for Londyn, but Londyn wanted Chad.

"See I don't like that nigga. He even corrupting my granddaughter." Ron said.

I laughed, "Okay I really gotta go."

"Y'all get on my nerves always smoking together." I said walking up on to the porch of my dad's house seeing Michael and my dad smoking.

"Come on Michael." I said wanting him to come inside with me.

"Nah nigga." My dad said putting his foot in front of the door blocking us.

Michael chuckled. "Eric, how old are we?"

"I don't give a fuck." My dad said.

"Omg dad! So extra move ya damn foot." I said kicking it then pulling Michael inside before he could say anything else.

"Yo I missed you." Michael said hugging once we were in my room.

I blushed as he placed his face in my neck and rubbed on my butt.

"We talk all the damn time." I said.

"I know, but you ain't been trying to spend the night at the crib with me lately."

"That's because you work all the damn time."

Michael is 25 and works private security getting paid good. He went to school for Criminal Justice, but didn't finish since his ass was too busy focusing on partying instead of his grades, but he plans to go back. Just his dad doesn't wanna waste anymore money if he's not gonna take it seriously.

"So what you could still come through. I gave you a key for a reason." Michael said back.

"I am tonight tho."

"Better." He said letting me go.

"What we doing right now tho?" I ask as I started packing me a bag.

"We ain't doing much forreal, but going to my mom and dad's house to eat then to my house."

"Yes I miss Asia and her cooking."

"She miss you. Everytime I go there I'm getting asked, Where Arie?"

I laughed, "I see her when I go over there with Kae tho."

"You know she just so extra."

"Nah don't pack the boyshorts, put the thongs in there." He said taking the boyshorts out replacing them with thongs.

"Move Michael." I said pushing him away from my bra and underwear drawer.

"I love seeing yo brown ass in my bed in nothing, but a thong." He said with a chuckle slapping my ass before leaving my room.

"I don't even sleep like that dummy!" I called after him.

"What's up lil Michael?" Q said when me Michael walked into his parents house.

"Arie, just Arie." I said correcting him.

He flagged me off before dapping Michael up, "Young Neph still bullshiting I see."

I walked off sitting on the couch answering my dad's FaceTime call.

"Why you eat all of my fuckin ice cream Arie?" My dad asks once I answer.

"Really? How you know it was me? How you know it wasn't Kae, Kyrie, or Momma Leece?"

"Yeah right nigga that was you." My little brother Kyrie said.

"I'm tellin Ma you cussin too." I said.

"I'm 13 and nigga is not a cuss word."

"Dad get ya son." I said.

"Nah get ya brother. You better buy me some more ice cream too, Ar."

"You are so petty over that ice cream. I'll buy you some more." I said.

"Who that, ya Pops?" Mogul asks me once he came into the living room.

I nod, "Yeah."

"Ya daughter gonna be my daughter-in-law one day nigga, how you feel?" Mogul asks my dad.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever nigga. I just know he be on that fuck shit you was on at his age me and him gonna have problems." My dad said back.

"Nah, I'd just fuck him up myself. He good."

"Okay, bye. I don't got y'all to do." I said interrupting them and their shit talking.

"Hey Miles." I said to Michael's 19 year old younger brother.

"What's up sis?" Miles said as he walked out the kitchen.

"Quent here?" I ask since Q was here.

"Yeah out back. Niggas about to roll up." He said holding up a bag of weed.

"Y'all grown young asses get on my nerves." I said. "Let ya mom see you with that weed in her house."

"My dad smoke, she seen it enough. You smoke too nigga, you ain't low." He said chuckling.

"Sometimes. Y'all smoke all the damn time tho."

"We gonna spark one for you sis." He said walking off.

"You do that." I said walking into the kitchen with their mom, Asia.

"Hey baby." She said to me.

"Hey. Ooh it smell good in here what you cooking? You know we came for your food." I said trying to open a pot, but she slapped my hand away.

"Why do you and ma always do that to me?" I ask.

"Keep ya hands off our pots and we won't." She said.

"You sound like grandma K." I said laughing as I referred to Ron's mom.

Michael came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

Asia stared at us with a smile.

"What?" I ask blushing.

She shook her head. "Y'all a damn mess that's what."

"Nah, that's ya son."

"Michael what the hell are you doing?" I ask laughing as he pulled on my tights.

After eating and taking plates we came to his place.

"I told you I wanted you in my bed with nothing, but a thong on. Not take a shower and put clothes on."

"No now leave me alone." I said slapping his hands away only for him to quickly pull them down my thighs showing my thong.

"You are so annoying." I said getting under his covers hiding my damn near bare bottom half.

"Don't know why the fuck you hiding for. I'ma still have my hands all over your ass."

"That's fine." I mumbled getting comfortable.

He turned the light off getting into bed with me and sure enough he pulled me on top of him resting his hands over my ass.

I kissed his cheek over and over. He hates that for some reason.

He turned his head making our lips meet. I was about to pull away until he slide his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned as he gripped my thighs moving them up so I was now straddling him as we kissed.

I felt him getting hard under me and that's when he tensed letting me know he was gonna pull away and sure enough he did.

He rubbed his hand over his face before tapping my thigh for me to move, "I'ma go get some snacks. We can watch movies for the rest of the night."

I rolled my eyes sighing. He always does this shit.

"What?" He stops and asks.

"Nothing, nothing at all."

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 894 41
Enjoy 🥰💛
14.3K 304 74
- August finds his true love girl & a lot of drama happen to but just peep the rest to find out .
9.3K 800 52
A CUTE AND UNIQUE STORY 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 my imagination 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Peep into know............