My Heart

By Kirsten1436

Ella Stevens is an abandoned, 17 year old, living with her best friend. She is hard, and strong willed. But w... More

My Heart <3
My Heart Chapter 2
My Heart Chapter 3
My Heart Chapter 4
My Heart Chapter 5
My Heart Chapter 7
My Heart Chapter 8
My Heart Chapter 9
My Heart Chapter 10
My Heart Chapter 11
My Heart Chapter 12
My Heart Chapter 13 Part 1
My Heart Chapter 13 part 2
My Heart Chapter 14
My Heart Chapter 15
My Heart Chapter 16
My Heart Chapter 17
My Heart Chapter. 18
My Heart Chp. 19
My Heart Chp.20
My Heart Chapter 21

My Heart Chapter 6

128 5 2
By Kirsten1436

I was at the grocery store picking up:

Eggs

Milk

Bread

Shampoo

Soap

Dishwasher Detergent

Bagels

Toothpaste

And........Pickles

Funny list right? Well Funny, pissed of girls like food....and soaps. Jeremey was still ignoring me. I might as well have been poo. His poo. No wait if is was his poo, he might actually talk to me. I pushed my cart along angrily. I know! Music is the answer to everything. Except cancer. And AIDS. But any who... I turned on my I Pod and turned it on random. The song that came up was: Teardrops on my guitar, by Taylor Swift.

He says he's so in love

He's finally got it right

I wonder if he knows

He's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He's the song in the car I keep singing

Don't know why I do

Drew walks by me

Can he tell that I can't breathe?

And there he goes, so perfectly

The kind of flawless I wish I could be

I was dancing...sort of, while pushing my cart.

She better hold him tight

I was interrupted by a thud and me landing on my butt. I glanced at the asshole who got in my way, and I was about to yell at him.......Until I saw that the asshole was Jeremey. My throat went dry and my face paled. I scrambled to stand up.

"Jeremey I-What are yo- WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?!" Alright Ella stay calm. Stay calm. Or screw calm. "Who the fuck do you think you are? My mother....Oh yeah she's a bitch too, never mind." All Jeremey did was stare at me. "HELLLLOOOOO??? DO YOU STILL SPEAK ENGLISH!?" I sighed whatever eff him. I grabbed my cart and took of angrily like death...with a shopping cart.

            Several hours later I found myself in front of Jeremey's house. I ponded on the door and jeremey answered. Where is his mom? Hmmmmmmm.... REX ABDUCTED HER O.O! Or she's at work...whatever WORK is..........

I let myself in and slammed his door shut.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

silence.

"JEREMEY!"

Silence.

"Fuck you asshole!" I turned to leave, but  I tan muscular hand grabbed my arm.

"Ella! STOP BEING SUCH A SELF CENTERED BITCH FOR FIVE SECONDS!"

"I AM NOT SELF CENTERED!"

"Sure you arn't"

"God you just don't understand!"

"ELLA!"

"You don't get it!" Tears burned in my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Ella, I have been trying to understand you since the day we met, so please, tell me everything I don't get!" He yelled back at me, but he seemed more hurt than angry.

"I was abandoned by my parents, when I was 13!" My voice shook. "I'm not selfish or self centered, Jeremey, I'm scared of being hurt again." Jeremey stared at me intently, as if he wasn't sure what to say. "My parents were always distant, but they never hurt me, they just kind of ignored me. Then one night, I woke up and went into the kitchen to see them leave." My mind flashed back ton that night.

_Flashback_

"Momma?" I looked around my mom was grabbing a suitcase, my father was outside in the running car.

"Ella, go back to bed." My mothers voice commanded.

"But where are you going?"

"Away."

"Why are you leaving me?" I asked quietly a few stray tears running down my tanned skin.

"Because we don't want you." My mom stated, she said this like it was obviouse, some joke I didn't get. The next thing I knew my mother was leaving, never to be seen again.

_End Of Flashback_

"Ella.." Jeremey's voice was thick with sympathy.

"No, I don't want your pity, I just wanted you to know."

"Ella I'm sorry about Brenton, I didn't know it would upset you so much."

I released a shaky laugh. "I would have done the exact same thing."

"Then why were you mad?" He asked clearly confused.

"Well for starters, I didn't beat the shit outta that fuck head, and secondly I don't understand why you did beat him up."

"Oh"

"Oh?"

"Oh"

"So why did you do it?"

"Why?" I saw a playful smirk pull at Jeremey's lips.

"Yeah!" I was getting irritated.

Jeremey sighed hesitantly, " Because he hurt you."

"So I can take care of myself, why was it so important to beat him up?"

"Because you are important to me....As a friend"

I huffed and crossed my arms "You're lying" I said simply.

Jeremey rolled his eyes and put one hand on my cheek. "How is it we have only known each other for 3 weeks and you already know me better than I do." I felt a small blush.

"So why did you do it?" I asked in a tone barely above a whisper. Jeremey dropped his hand to his side. He cast his eyes down to the floor and sighed. He pulled his eyes back up so we were staring at each other. Then he cupped my face with both hands. He gently pulled my head, so we were inches apart.

"Because he hurt the girl I love" Jeremey whispered softly. My heart exploded in cheast heaving butterflies. My eyes widened. "Ella?"

"Y-Yeah?" My voice was shaky.

"Do you love me?" Jeremey asked me softly. Did I? The butterflies, the blushes, the guitar, the mall, Brenton. Everything came back to me at once. I looked at Jeremey and smirked, as the answer came to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and fiercely kissed him with everything I had in me. It took Jeremey a few seconds to realize what was happening then he kissed me back just as passionately. When we pulled apart we were both breathless.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked in a husky voice.

"No"

"No?"

"Nope I have another one"

"Another one?"

"Yeah"

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I put a finger on my chin, acting as if I were thinking about it. I playfully smirked at Jeremey and nodded.

"Well that's good for two reasons."

"Two?"

"Yup"

"And those would be...?"

"One I love you so of course I want you mine, and two you won't have to taze Rex"

I mentally shuddered at the thought of the possivle drug-dealer abducter, Rex. "I still want to"

"I can't blame you" He laughed and I Playfully smacked his arm.

"I love you" I said smiling.

"I love you, And I love hearing you say that!"I giggled playfully and an evil smirk came over my face as an idea came to mind.

"Uh oh"

"Jeremey?"

"Yes?"

"Can I have a piggy back ride?"

Jeremey's eyes widened in mock fear, and he took off running. I Smiled and took off after him, demanding my piggy back ride.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter! :P another one will be out soon! Song recomendations are in need! So let me know if you guys have any favorite songs you would like to see in this story!!!!

Loveeee Ya,

Kirsten :DDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 146 27
17 year old Becca Jones is a werewolf with a large family. Her parents are never home, her family are all on the route of successful lives and their...
40.5K 930 79
Ella Johnson a girl with a sour attitude, and a self described 'shit life' despite her wealth, friends and family that surround her, comes face to fa...
66 2 13
Riley Moore is just an ordinary 17 year old with a boyfriend everyone dreams off, Noah. Riley lives with her mum, Mary Moore, in a nice average house...
1.1M 17.9K 30
Faye Stevens. 16, sweet, innocent. She's nothing like other teenagers who go out partying and smoking weed, but when she's forced to move in with her...