Avengers Preferences

Galing kay anonymous_1016

So I finished my first book(Another Chance), and decided to dig a hole and start the second book. Yay! Well... Higit pa

Author's note
How You Meet
How You meet
How he realized he loves you
Your/his secrets & Your job
Why you choose your job
Your first date
Author's Note
How he became your boyfriend
How you called each other
When he/you found your/his secrets
Your pet together
How he kiss you
You got kidnapped
Your best friend
He rescued you
Your Honeymoon Location
Your fight
Your movie
You make up
Random things
What he/you said after sex
How many children you'll have
Birthday gift
Independence Day
How you sleep
Math
What you hate
What he/you said (jealous)
Prank
What he/you always steal
Aftermath(prank)
Author's Note
When you ignored him for another guy
Ant Man catch up
He got you speechless
Movie
Weird Dreams
Author's note
Proposal
First word your baby spoke
Text
Halloween custome
Pregnancy
Author's Note
Author's Notes
Meeting Coulson
AN
How To Take Care of a...
How to take care a Loki
A/N+ new book
Marriage
Valentine's Day
Favorite antagonist
Captain America 3(spoilers)
Favorite Greek Gods/Goddess
Favorite Soccer Clubs&Teams
Harry Potter Cross Over 1
Harry Potter Cross Over II
Favorite Hamilton Characters
A/N
Fantastic Beast Items/Beasts
A/N

Sweetest Thing

3K 68 3
Galing kay anonymous_1016

Steve:
Steve: ever since I met you, I can't eat well, I can't sleep, I can't pay attention during the meetings. There's this gut feeling and my heart's beeping faster than ever.
You: I choose my job because of you, now I'm proud of my choice.

Tony:
Tony: if you're a gold dealer, then I'm your gold. If you want to use me, then I'll let you. As long as it's you, I'm fine with it and I'll help you. But I know you love me because of me.
You: I don't know if this is going to last. But I'm with you till you don't want my love anymore.

Scott:
Scott: I don't want a worldwide relationship like Tony, I don't want a eventful relationship like Thor. All I want is a peaceful and quiet relationship. Now I'm changing for you.
You: Ant Man or not, you're still Scott. My Scott.

Bruce:
Bruce: If I can't protect you anymore, then the Hulk can, and he will.
You: you're like ying and yang. Hulk and Bruce together create wonderful things.

Clint:
Clint: I'm willing to negotiate with Arrow to save you, to help you, and to protect you. If I ever died from a mission, Arrow will take my place to protect you.
You: I don't care if you bring danger to me. I just want to solve it with you.

Thor:
Thor: I'm willing to destroy Asgard for you. Sure it's treason, but you're my queen and I'm always there for you.
You: weak or strong, you're still the Thor I know. The Thor who eats pop tarts, acts like a baby, and protects me till the end.

Pietro:
Pietro: all you need to do is trust me and relax. I've take down Ultron. Protecting you is going to be easy.
You: I don't want to be the woman behind your back. I want to protect you in my own way.

Bucky:
Bucky: you're my mission.
You: No matter who you are, Bucky is Bucky. I love the Winter Soldier Bucky as well as the WWII Bucky. You're my pride.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 19.7K 118
A bunch of preferences for the Avengers, Bucky, Sam and Loki. All rights reserved by Marvel ------- Due to this book being completed I'm no longer ta...
97K 2.1K 77
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. IT IS COMPLETED (You are still free to read it tho) I will be doing preferences for: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bruce B...
70.5K 1K 25
Parent Preferences for marvel characters :) -I only wrote them in a daughters point of view so sorry about that lmao -I also wrote these back when I...
88.4K 1.5K 29
These are my preferences and Imagines for the Avengers. REQUEST OPEN Enjoy! I wrote everything before, So the updates with be coming in fast.