Resistance • l.h.

By chubbypandaz

He paused, looking over at me and frowned, his beautiful face contorting into a sad grimace. "Why did you re... More

Note before starting
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Character Ask
Epilogue--Part 1
Epilogue--Part Two
Epilogue--Part III
Ghost
100k

Character Answers

3.4K 85 303
By chubbypandaz

CAMI

Can I be you?

Aw. I bet youre beautiful and amazing in your own way. Trust me, being me comes with a lot of crap.

How much do you love Luke?

I don't think I could possibly express that in words. He's my everything.

How did you not track down Jocelyn and kill her?

It was hard not to, if I'm being completely honest. But Luke was dying and I had to remind myself that even if I did, the authorities would prevent me from doing so.

How big is it?

....no comment

Describe Luke's beard.

Lmao what are up with these questions, guys? But it's nice...I guess. He shaved it off when he took me out to dinner one night and introduced me to his mom (which was scary as hell in case you were wondering). I couldn't get over how naked he looked without it. Anyway, I definitely prefer him with one.

What was going through your mind when Jocelyn showed you the gun?

"Luke, I love you, and I'm sorry."

Imagine Jocelyn shot one of you two and you didn't make it. Knowing the pain it would cause to you or Luke, would you rather die and have him suffer or let him die and you suffer?

Hands down, I'd rather him die. I wouldn't want him to feel the way I did. No one should ever have to feel that way.

How long is it?

Seriously now?

How did you not figure out something was gonna go down when your mom told you by the phone, "that's the place I screwed up and that's where I need to end it?"

I don't know, really. Yes, it was pretty ignorant of me, but she's my mother. I invested some faith into her; maybe she was really going to try to make things better. That, and I wanted an easy way out. I wanted to get the horrible complications over with so that I never would have to see her again. I never thought she would try to kill me!

If Luke had died, how long would you have cried for?

I don't think I'd ever really stop crying. You know those movies where the girl is now 70, married with kids and grandkids. Yet she still loves and mourns over her lover of nearly 50 years ago? It would be like that. The sad reality is, I'm sure it happens in real life. I'm just glad I didn't have to go through that myself.

Can we be best friends PLS?

Of course! You seem super sweet.

How big is Luke's dick?

Over 9000 inches.

Can I track down Jocelyn and beat her to a bloody pulp please or would you be offended like Wattpad would be?

Well, she's in the Asylum now. I highly doubt that you can get in. But if there's a way you could? Go for it. xx

When u 2 fukin do u stroke the beard

who wouldn't ;)

Do you know that band 4 seconds of fall? yea there this one guy from that band that looks exactly like Luke.

nope, never heard of them. I've heard of five seconds of summer, though. They're pretty damn lame.

What would have happened if Luke had died?

Honestly, I don't want to imagine a world in which he doesnt exist.

What would you do if Luke started cheating on you?

If he did, then it would be obvious what kind of man he truly is. I'd be torn, but if he's really happy with another girl that isn't me, then I'd let it be.

LUKE

Was Cami ever like a daughter for you or did you always lust for her?

Cami was always a beautiful girl to me. I knew her ever since she was 16, so I never really thought of her as a daughter. I didn't lust for her at first, either. I was completely in love with Jocelyn, but I cared for Cami greatly.

Stick your sausage in my panini

what's a panini?

You look like my bf and my friend.

How do you know what I look like...?

Set me up with michael.

I don't know a Michael, sorry. Cami told me about a boy at her school named Michael once. He seemed like a dick.

You don't think it was even a little creepy to keep a box in your closet with pictures of Cami in it?

There was a reason I kept it locked.

What would you do if you found out you were in a band, and saw that there were many fanfictions made about you, especially a fanfic called resistance about a guy who is a stepfather of a girl, and they had a secret relationship?

Thats a very specific questions LOL. But uh, yeah I don't know whether I'd be creeped out or flattered. Maybe a bit of both.

Can I fuck you?

Sorry babe, I'm all my Angel's.

How is your day going?

It's pretty normal. I just got home from work and I'm really tired. I need a massage.

How big is your dick?

Ask Cami. ;)

How special is Cami to you?

I will never be able to answer this completely. The love I feel for her is a gift from God, and I'm not even very religious. She's my life.

How did mama liz react?

Well, she threatened to cut off my dick the first time I brought home a girl that was 10 years older than me. She didn't know that Cami was Jocelyn's daughter (and let's keep it that way, yeah?), so she was actually ecstatic to find out I had moved on.

Can I lose my virginity to you?

Sorry, I'm all Cami's. But hey, that's a special thing. You don't wanna give that away to someone like me.

What if Cami had been shot instead of you, would you have done everything she did?

Everything she did, and worse. I would have killed Jocelyn. No doubt about it.

Bro do you realize you look amazing in the hey everybody mv?

Thanks but what's hey everybody?

Did you and Cami end the secret realtionshup and assumed to be together after the divorce? If so, what were people's reactions once you told them?

Of course. Cami was a little hesitant, but I told her not to care what they would think. As long as she's with me, I won't let anyone hurt her in anyway. Some people thought we were immoral. Some didn't care. Some, even, supported it. Either way, it's not their decision to judge.

How hard would you fuck me?

As hard as Ashton bangs his drums. Have you seen that kid play? Dang. Lol jk, I'm sorry, but I only bang Cami. ;)

Can you dump her and be with me bc why not?

I love her. Isn't that enough of a reason?

JOCELYN

Hey Jocelyn, how's satan? Did you cheat on Calum with him?

I never loved Calum. And you forget. I'm not dead, I wouldn't know how he is, thank you very much.

How hot is hell?

666 degrees.

Did you get your mind back after being in the psych ward?

I'm currently still there. I don't know why. The voices are getting more and more annoyed.

why you so mean/try to kill your daughter?

I love Luke. My own daughter took him from me. I was ashamed to give birth to such a disaster, and I wanted her gone. The voices, which are my friends, told me to anyway. I didn't wanna let them down, since they are the only people who've stuck with me.

Die in a hole.

Only if you dig it.

So how is your stay in the asylum so far?

GET. ME. OUT.

How big was Luke's dick?

Smaller than Calum's. Just. Saying.

Do you have any friends? In real life or the asylum, but not in your head.

The voices aren't only in my head. So they are my friends. They are all I'll ever need.

How does it feel to be hated by a shit ton of people?

Lol, do you think I care?

wyd?

Currently going to group therapy. These people are insane. I'm nothing like them.

CALUM

Why do you like Cami?

Well, besides the fact that she's breathtaking, she has an innocence that most people don't have. She's down to earth, and cares for everyone around her so much, that she forgets to think about herself.

Have you found someone other than Cami and Jocelyn that you love? Will you love someone else? Me?

Yes there was one girl before them. I was pretty young, though, and she moved away. I think I will love again. And sure, babe, I'll give you a try ;)

You should like marry me cause I love you.

ilyt.

Do you still love Jocelyn?

No. Not after what she tried to do to her own daughter, and for what she did to Luke.

Calvin are you asian?

ok. my name is CALUM. and no, but I was doing your mom last night and she could definitely get my name right when she was screaming it.

Fuck Luke in the ass please.

Sorry, not into that.

Can I have sex with you and Luke? #threesome

I've actually had a couple of those. Would not do it again.

Were you angry when Cami went back to Luke?

Not right away. After she left for good, there was a time where I only saw red. I hated the world, and I hated myself for not being good enough. But I knew that I wasn't good enough for her.

What are your feelings toward Cami?

I care for her, I still do. But I'm trying to move on.

How does it feel to be rejected twice for the same guy, how did ya cope with rejection?

Hah. I didn't. It felt like the world came crumbling down on me. I got laid every night, getting so drunk that I wouldn't be able to walk straight for days. I only stopped because I almost killed myself from too much alcohol.

Do you love me?

Before, I would have said no, because how could I love a stranger? Now? I love everyone regardless, because I know there's something worth to love. So yes. I do, love.

wyd buddy?

I'm currently flying back to the US. I went to Germany for a couple weeks to travel and get my mind off of things. It's really nice, and I'm planning on moving there.

ASHTON

Love me.

I already do.

Can we be best friends?

yes I need some lmao

Even tho your gay marry me.

I'll think about it....Yeah, no.

Can you be bi for me so I at least have a chance?

sorry dude I'm as straight as a curly fry

Also what do you use in your hair to make it so majestic?

THIS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER CALLED TRESEMME

heyo

hi there :3

slice my throat and fuck me in the oesophagus pls

......*walks away bc you need help*

Are you gay or bi because I was really confused about that for so long?

I'm gay, as much as I can tell.

how's the daddy competition?

There's no competition man. I prefer to be called princess.

Were you the guy that hit on Luke??

When don't I hit on Luke lmao; have you seen that man? But I'd never actually do anything, especially because of Cami. I adore her. But no, I haven't seen him a while, sadly, so I couldn't have been.

Can you be my daddy? And if you don't want to, can you be my friend?

Babe, I'm already your friend. And idk I'm not a very good father.

Did you and Calum ever do anything?

Nah. He gave me a wink before he left, though.

THE AUTHOR

Why do you make me feel like this/do you enjoy torturing, killing, etc, me?

What can I say, guys? I have a gift. >:)

y u ending this?

I just don't wanna drag it out. Plus, I have another story in progress.

Can we be friends please?

HELL YEAH

Be my mom.

I wouldn't make a very good parent but sure

I love you you is my girl

ILY TOO BABE

Have you ever thought about including Luke finding out about Calum and Cami? or having Cami get hurt in some way to see how Luke reacts?

I did! I actually was going to have luke find out, but I thought it would be easier to skip the drama of him finding out.

Hints for the prologues? Are they gonna be written in this story or another?

It will be a continuation of this story. And nope, you're gonna have to wait to find out, sorry.

Did you plan out the plot twist before, at the beginning, or during the book?

Haha, during it. I thought this would be a 50 chapter book.

Did you have the whole story planned out?

Noooo I added a lot as I wrote the chapters.

How did you come up with this idea?

Well, I had read a couple fanfics similar to this, and I found them interesting because of the forbidden romance thing. So I decided to give it a shot. Plus, my friends and I always talked about the daddy kink thing. We never really had an interest about it in real life, but it was amusing to write about it in the book.

wyd girl you almost killed my man

ikr i'm crazy

are you satan?

see you in hell ;)

I just wanted to thank you for ruining any of my future hypothetical relationships because they won't be as cute as Cami and Luke's. But seriously-thank you for making this book!

AW! This means the world to me. ilysm. Thank you for reading and loving it. I hope you like my next one.
---------------------------

Sorry for typos. It's a lot. Prologue in two days. Stay tuned :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 62.9K 40
"Hi, I'm Luke, I'm twenty-five, I'm in a band, and I like it when my tour manager's daughter calls me Daddy." {lophie} {warning; this story will cont...
604 65 24
DirtyCliffo: Hello :) CalmBrother: Hey there! :D In which a die-hard fangirl writes fanfiction about her idol whilst talking to him. . . Without even...
4.7M 157K 38
❝I've never been as close to a boy as I have at this moment, nor have I with a man. A man that's Luke, a man that's my step-father. This was clear...
394 11 1
An Ashton Irwin Fanfic. WARNING: MATURE AUDIANCES ONLY. 18+ Graphic Smut // Drug use Read at your own risk ---- preview ---- "Sweetheart..." he b...