Books by great authors

By ladyofthelake222

These are authors I think are great writers and there story's unique and so much fun to read so go try them I... More

Books by great authors
vovnix
Soulshifter2love
xXdemolitionloverXx
Sleeplessinchicago
Mercyrose
TaintedRain
FeastOfNoise
XxFlyingAcexX
Misguided
evryday_imsumblin
XxSweetlyYoursxX
XxBlondie99xX
EmilyTheReader
meljar2010
Claudiaxcf97
OooohAaaah
DimitraSky
fallenbabybubu
JenniJames
anakelia
ambercrombie9
MarieHiggins
GuiltyInnocence
Mmaroz
SimplyAWriter_D
TinyHearts
AspiringHope
InWonderLandAgain
Shiverz
InfiniteWriterWorker
Mamie1990
BoysAreBetterInBooks
MeganLockhart
Nothing worth putting on here
faddiemanzi
SandraCorton
saturn137
closet_anarchist
Booklover_Sara
UniversalGroceries
AerithSage
steamyhot
Hendrixx
CarlyQ
Qui_Oz
sweetblunch
Drakory
berceuses
Winterstarfire
wendywrites

AshleyV

815 2 1
By ladyofthelake222

Okay you have to follow her to read her work and you have to be 18 or older but none the less she is a amazing writer.

The Boy Next Door by AshleyV

(Warning: Sexual Content) Samara Lane has lusted after her neighbor since the day he moved in directly next door. He's quiet, gorgeous, and dangerously close to worming his way into her heart with just the few smiles he'd given her. And he seems to be the only one that isn't aware of the incident that ended with her father's death two years ago. After just one date with Colton Frost, though, Samara becomes suddenly aware that he may just be more man than she could ever hope to handle. But when secrets are revealed and the lies surrounding her start to unravel, Samara could lose not only her heart but her life, as well.

My Two Best Friend by AshleyV

(Warning: Sexual Content) “You know the truth now, Olivia.” Thane's voice was grave, the cool mask he always wore back in place. “There's just one question, Liv.” Adrian started but they both finished the statement in that odd way they always had. “Can you handle it?” I swallowed, lips parting soundlessly. Could I? Olivia Deveraux has been able to lean on Adrian McNamara and Thane Montgomery for as long as she can remember. Since they were in diapers the two have appointed themselves her personal bodyguards, but the friendship they've built over the years goes much deeper. When the two boys she's trusted with her life for too many years drop not one, but two, bombshells on her in one day, though, the secrets they've kept from her threaten to ruin the very foundation of everything Olivia's always believed in. She's struggling enough with coming to terms with the feelings the two of them bring forth in her, adding the Supernatural to that just makes finding her footing with her two best-friends even more difficult. ~Ménage à Trois... With A Twist: Book One~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
32.4K 670 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...