Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies part 17

379 17 10
By shies322

___________________________
This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some Smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 17:

Soryu POV continues:

Still in flashback dream:

She reach for my waistband and she takes my cue to begin removing my pants and underwear as well. I removed the towel that was covering her body. I'm a little clumsy, but unwilling to break the kisses long enough to actually see what I am doing. As I slowly wriggle out of my clothing, we break contact long enough for me to kick them to the floor.
I can feel her bare skin along the entire length of my body. We continue to explore each other's bodies with our fingertips and mouths while shifting positions to give each other access to every part of each other. Each quiver of my body or his increases my anticipation of our eventual joining.

"Sweetness, I need you now."

"Yes, Soryu, I need you too." I wrap my arms around her.

I grip her hips. And I then flip her over. Now I'm on top. I stares straight into her eyes as I holds myself above her body with the tip of my penis at the entry to her vagina. I slowly lower my body into her, easily sliding into her. I moan as her body shake slightly under my grip. Slowly, I move, I pull out before pushing back in. Every nerve of her body is primed to receive me and she pulls me towards her as she scream my name over and over.

With one last shudder, I collapses onto her and she wrap her arms around my back.
we snuggle into each other's necks.

Flashback Over

"SHIT!" I say loudly now I can't concentrate on this damn paper work!

"Ryo!" I shout in a huff.

"Yes Soryu!" He answers.

"I am going to the gym....." I claimed. I have to work off all this sexual tention. My mind. Is on her. I sigh deeply.

"YE.......? SORYU cell phone starts to ring. Cutting Ryo off.

"ring ring ring."

Samejima name appears across the caller ID.

"Whats the matter? SAMEJIMA!" I shouted.

"Mr. Oh, I have a problem? I found out that the greasy man is really, Blade. The leader of the Punks. How do you want me to proceed? Also there were at least 11 Punks and the Boss is here." Samejima states.

"They were? What do you mean?" I am in confusion.

"Yes the Princess killed 2 of them in the women's room.... Also we need a clean up crew for that it is really gruesome sir." He comments.

"WAIT? She killed 2? Where were you two?" I asked bluntly.

"They climbed in to the bathroom after Inui checked it...." He explained.

"I see...... Is she okay?" I asked with concerned.

"No!" He says concerningly.

"What!? Did they hurt her?" I'm feeling nervous.

"I think she has changed, she is very angry I have never seen her this way." He murmurs.

"She could be in shock?" I say with concern.

"Her eyes are cold and she was covered in blood. I'm sending you the scene in the ladies room, and of her. She did this...." He says in disbelief.

"I see....... She did this?" As I look at the gruesome scene. I can't believe she did this. I sigh. She must not had a choice she would not have fought.

"Yes! She did this in less than 5 minutes..... She also asked for a gun? should I give her one?"

"................. No!" I thought about it.

"Right!" He agrees.

"Her hands are already dirty with those two death. I want to keep her safe and out of the Ice Dragons business. Sweetness need not worry. That's all, she should not be worried with this......" I explain.

"Sir she is adamant about a gun!" He stresses.

"No Gun, for Sweetness that's final!" I say annoyed.

"Yes sir!" He agrees.

"I am sending back up. We wipe them out now! Then we can get the rest. Later!" I say.

"Okay..." He says.

"How many are there now?" I asked.

"They were 13, 10 plus the boss. and Princess took care of 2......" He answered.

"She always is a lucky woman, getting Out of trouble." I smirked.

"Samejima I'm sending 15 Ice Dragons you wait for them. This is how I want it. To play out. Listen I want you to follow this to the letter. On the corner of Main and 12th street, there is a underground garage. I want you and Inui to Quickly walk to the garage. I need you to make it over there for an ambush. Now after they follow Inui and Sweetness. I need you to take care of business. They are after Sweetness correct?

"Yes and Inui." He said.

"Why INUI? I asked.

"He pistol whip the boss...." He explained.

"Even better the parking garage is less than a half block. I will send them there to the structure. And we will have a ambush." I say with a smirk.

"Is The Princess is the bait?" He asked.

"Yes!" I wanted to take it back right after I said it, then I realized that I'm using her as bait.

"What if some thing goes wrong? And some thing happens to her? I will never forgive myself. I will hate my self......." I say to softly.

"Okay sir......" He hesitated.

"This is an important part make sure nothing happens to her! I will have the car waiting, you will put her in the car. With that she will be safe. You got it?" I say trying to convince my self.

"Yes!" He says.

"I will text when you can leave the cafe...." I say.

"Got it!" He replies.

The call ends.

I am thinking on what I just did, am I sacrificing Sweetness? What would she think of this plan? Will she hate me more? All of this is swirling around in my brain.

"Ryo!" I say.

"Yes!" He answers.

"We need 15 Dragons, for back up and we need 2 cleaning crew. The Punks has been spotted where Sweetness and INUI are." I say quickly.

"Why are they waiting?" Ryo asked.

"Inui not knowingly pistol whipped him for touching Sweetness."

"Lucky for us we can take them out in one fair swoop......"

"On it Soryu...."

"Ryo I need you to go."

"Yes and my job?"

"Your part is to bring her out of this alive....."

"Right......."

you will stay in the car with the engine running. Samejima or INUI will bring her into the car.. and you will keep her safe. She shouldn't be in our business. Take 4 cars, you are in one your the white honda. and I text you the address and get there now.

"Yes Soryu!" Ryo replies.

The 16 Ice Dragons leave HQ text Sameji the plan and I will let him know when the plan is ready.

I text Inui "keep her safe.

Time Skip  some minutes later.

"My phone chirps...." Alerting me.

"Where in place 4 floor basement rear....,." Ryo texted.

"Good!" I text back.

"Ready and waiting. Out...." Ryo texted.

To Ryo "I will texted Samejima they will be there in ten........" I texted back.

"Samejima the plan is in place... You can leave now!" I texted.

"Right sir!" Samejima texted me back.

"You have ten minutes to arrive." I texted back.

"Ryo, Samejima and Inui and Sweetness are coming now!" I texted Ryo.

"Right!" Ryo answered text back.

Suddenly, I got a bad feeling. I look up and I saw Sweetness's beautiful face flashes across my mind. She was covered in blood and she was shot. I need to be there. I'm the only one who can protect her.

And then, I..... I-I
Then I have a strong realization. That I.... I just realize that I made a mistake. "I-I just killed her..... Shit!" I say to myself.

I call out for four subordinate to come with me.

"You, you and you two come with me... Grabs some guns and bullets. Follow me...... Now!" I say.

I ran out of The Ice Dragons Head Quarters. I jump in to the car and we race to the garage.

to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 3.1K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
4.7K 124 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
66.7K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
430K 13.7K 69
"Never, under any circumstances, tell anyone the truth." That was the number one rule. After changing their identities and starting new lives, Lydia...