submissive - l.s. (boyxboy)

By suicidalhes

"should i be gentle with you?" harry asked, moving to the other side of the bed, flogger in his hand. he rubb... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
character ask :) !! (Closed)
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen

thirteen & character ask : D

11.2K 331 112
By suicidalhes

im going to answer the character ask first, so if you don't want to read it just skip over it :)

louis :

jaja_dreamer_124: r u okay my Lou I love you

louis: im fine, getting better. im just ready to go home and get some rest and forget that all of this happened, thank you for asking. i love you too. :)

amplifiedxo: MEH POOR BABYY!! *sobs*

louis: *scrunches nose* 'm not a baby, and don't cry, im not worth your tears.

ari-annie: what do you like the most about harreh?

louis: harreh? do you mean harry? i dont know how to answer that, i like everything about him. if i had to chose one thing though it would probably be how he has the beautiful smile on his face when i wake up. he smiles so big and bright and sometimes i swear it could light up a city. it's really weird sometimes and i think i have something on my face.

ari-annie: cAn i touch your hair or hug you or kiss u, u fluffy adorable ajdnejaix loL but are u ok? my poor Bby.

louis: um.. im okay, and you?

shaylorafloveshaylor: r u okay baby boy??

louis: im good, ive been getting better now that all of it's over with.

shaylorafloveshaylor: luv u baby *hugs u*

louis: love you too *hugs back*

larrychick: what do you like about harry ?

louis: everything ! i see everything about him as perfect. he makes me so happy all the time and i owe him so much for everything he has done for me. i lov- he's a really nice boy.

tracy_trixler: will you ever forgive luke ? and you're cute !

louis: actually, ive already forgiven him. im not going to hold a grudge against him because it'll be worse for me as well, and i just want to forget any of this even happened. hopefully one day he will grow up and realize that what he did was not only wrong, but stupid. and thank you ! i bet you're absolutely beautiful. :)

harry:

bloodrose_1210: how exactly do you feel about louis ?

harry: he's my sub, that's all. we've already made it clear to each other that this is nothing more than a bdsm relationship.

jolee202: are you mad at louis at all?

harry: well, at first i was, but then i found out he was kidnapped and held against his will. so, no, im not mad anymore.

ari-annie: do you like louis somehow ?

harry: ;)

shaylorafloveshaylor: do you luv louis

harry: no

shaylorafloveshaylor: r u mad at Louis?

harry: no

shaylorafloveshaylor: r u gonna punish louis

harry: no

shaylorafloveshaylor: did you miss louis

harry: a lot, actually. he was always on my mind and i was constantly worried if he was okay.

shaylorafloveshaylor: we're u worried that u wouldn't find louis

harry: no, i knew we would.

shaylorafloveshaylor: luv u

harry: unless you're louis, go away please.

tracy_trixler: what made louis special?

Harry: nothing, really.

larrychick: what do u like about Louis?

Harry: he's a good sub.

niall:

ari-annie: yo leprechaun, do you think harry feels something for louis?

niall: leprechaun? i find that quite offensive. plus, i don't know harrys emotions, although i know something weird is going on between them.

shaylorafloveshaylor: do you think harry loves louis

niall: he's not allowed to love him, so no.

liam:

amplifiedxo: where are you now that i need you??

liam: im with my mum, who are you ?

ari-annie: when you will appear in this story? xxxx

liam: umm i don't know.

shaylorafloveshaylor: r u and zayn something in this story?

liam: zayn who?

zayn:

shaylorafloveshaylor: can u send me the ziam sex tape???

zayn: what's ziam?

shaylorafloveshaylor: r u and liam fucking?

zayn: ew, no, im straight and have no idea who that is.

luke:

jaja_dreamer_124: i hate u u prick y do you want to hurt him

luke: he deserved it, he's a piece of shit who stole my happiness from me.

bloodrose_1210: if you could speak one sentence to Harry what would it be

luke: i would tell him that i love him.

ari-annie: why would you pour your anger out on my bby Louis.

luke: he deserved it, fair and square.

ari-annie: and can i slap you in da face jk

luke: no, im too pretty.

ari-Annie: y did u kidnap louis:

luke: simple as this, he took away my Harry, my only source of happiness, and im going to get him back, even if it means killing Louis

air-annie: y did u rape louis

luke: the camera, every video taken was sent to harry, to show him how much of a slut his 'precious baby' really is.

air-annie: y r u such a dick

luke: i am what i eat.

me:

jaja_dreamer_124: how was your day and i love you book don't stop writing it

thank you so much !! that really means a lot to me ! i had no idea this story like this, i thought it would have like five hundred views but now it has almost 14k. and honestly, my day was crappy, and yours ?

amplifiedxo: hi!!

hello ! how are you today ?

ari-annie: hiii, what inspired you to write this story? (typical question i knoow) haha but please tell us more about ur self, i would like to know more about our lovely author.

omg you're so nice :). please message me sometime, id love to talk. what inspired me to write this would be reading a lot of uniquelyxlarry and larry_lashton. they've always been my favorite writers since day one. the rest of the inspiration comes from where i was going through my moms stuff one day and found her ''stuff" and even though i think it's gross, i looked up more about it and decided to make a larry story about it. :)

shaylorafloveshaylor: I luv u

thank you :)

shaylorafloveshaylor: and this book

but it's not even a good book aha.

his heart was beating fast, sounding like a million drums all beating against his rib cage at once, and he was almost sure niall heard the noise too. although he could care less at the moment, he just wanted to make sure that louis, his louis. he felt his head pounding and he felt like he couldn't breathe. everything was becoming too much for him at the moment and he just wished niall would stop the fucking car.

no matter how much he needed niall to slow down, he wanted to see louis, and even if he wanted to tell him to stop, he was out of words. every time he went to say something it felt like he couldn't speak and he was positive he looked like a fish.

he didn't even notice that Niall had stopped the car until he saw the door on his side open and niall was helping him out of the car, "it's okay, he's going to be fine."

niall kept reassuring harry that everything would be okay, that he was fine. no matter how many times the words were repeated, he couldn't believe it. there was a voice in his head saying it wasn't over yet. he had a feeling that someone was still going to hurt louis, put that didn't matter, because he was here now.

when they finally got inside niall quickly rushed harry to the from desk and it wasn't long until they were going down a long hallways, "this way, harry." niall spoke as he grabbed harrys wrist, pulling him to the left and down another long hallways until they finally ended up at a door

157 the door read and harry took a shaky breath as he slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open, not ready for what lies behind the doors. there louis way, his body wrapped up under covers with tubes connected to help him stay alive. he didn't even look like himself anymore, his skin was so pale and he was extremely small. there was a few cuts and bruises on his face but nothing compared to the gash on his temple.

currently, there was a nurse trying to put a bandaid on him but he wouldn't sit still and kept shaking his head when she approached him.

'get out' a voice kept repeating in his head over and over again, telling him that it was his chance to leave, but no matter how many times the voice repeated, his heart was screaming something different at him, telling him that ppthe beautiful, fragile boy in front of him needed someone to care for him.  which is what harry intended to do.

"louis," harry said, causing the younger boy to look at him and suddenly all of the fear in his eyes just seemed to disappear, "let her finish."

he nodded and let the woman put the sticky substance on the side of his face and put a patch on the cut, whimpering at how she wasn't gentle. it wasn't that he was scared of anyone, it was that he hated hospitals so much, everything about them scared him so much. he was scared that the doctors wouldn't be gentle and would hurt him even more. harry was the only one he thought he could trust, he had known him the longest and over the time period he slowly begin to trust him, more than he trusted himself.

harry walked over to where louis was and sat down next to him on the bed, trying not pull out any of the cords.

"im sorry." louis mumbled as he moved into harrys side, letting the older man run his fingers through his hair, frowning when he looked into louis' eyes. instead of seeing the bright blue eyes that always welcome him home when he gets home from work, and the eyes that he wakes up to every morning that puts a smile on his face, we're now gone, replaced by a dull, lifeless color.

"for what?" he asked, as he pushed some hair out of louis' eyes. he made a note that he would take him to get his hair cut as soon as he was feeling better.

"i was a bad sub and now you're going to replace me, im damaged goods."

harry stopped his movements and looked at louis, rubbing his thumbs over his cheekbone, "i don't care, you're still perfect to me."

GOAL/ EARLY UPDATE: 20 comments and 30 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...