Highschool || Camren ||

Oleh Camrencola

Lauren Jauregui is Coastal Miami High's varsity girls basketball captain. She is a straight-A student who has... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
LAUREN
I'm done with life
A/N

Chapter 3

15.6K 405 290
Oleh Camrencola

Camila's pov
---

I was putting on my clothes when I heard the doorbell. Laurens here. I rush to the door almost running over my little sister. "Sorry Sof!" I holler out as I reach the door. I open the door to a smiling Lauren as she says hi. Her jaw quickly drops and her eyes widen. I look down and see my shirt in my hand. Not on my body. Crap.

"Um...come on in. I'm almost done." I say with a red face as I lead Lauren into the living room. "Make yourself comfy I'll be back down in a minute." I say making my way to my room.

Lauren's pov
The Lord has answered my prayers. I watch Camila as she walks down the hall, my eyes focused on her lower half. When she disappears I sigh and plop down on the couch, pulling out my phone.

"Who are you?" A high voice makes me look up. My eyes are met with a mini Camila, making me smile. .

"My names Lauren. What about yours Princess?" She giggles.

"I'm not a princess."

"You're not?" I say trying to sound surprised. "Well you look like one." I say fixing her shirt sleeve.

"My names Sofi. I like you Lolo." I smile at the nickname she's already given me.

"I like you too princess." She giggles again and I find it highly adorable, but not quite as much as Camila's.

"Mija have you ate yet." I look up and notice Camila's mom entering into the room.

"Oh you must be Lauren, the girl Karla has been telling me about. I'm Sinu." She smiles.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Cabello." I say standing.

"Alright Lo I'm ready... oh morning Mami." Camila says walking into the room, banana in hand.

"Good morning mija have fun at school." She says kissing her daughters temple.

I start to walk out but feel a tugging at my shirt. "No bye byes for Sofi." Sofi says sadly causing me to frown.

I squat down to her level to give her a hug. "Bye bye princess." I say kissing her on the cheek. Her smile quickly comes back.

"Bye Lolo!" She shouts running into the kitchen. I smirk, standing I see Camila with a large smile on her face.

"Do we need to take your sister to school?" I asks glancing back into the kitchen.

"Nope my mom drives her there on her way to work." She responds as she opens the door.

When we get to my car I open the door for her like I have the past couple of mornings. I hop in and we take off. The silence is comfortable, but it's starting to bother me.

"So Karla your mom says you talk about me." I say, smirk widening on my face. She gasps and slaps my arm while I just laugh.

"Shut up and drive Lauren, and don't call me Karla." She says crossing her arms.

~~~
Music was going great so far. The teacher told me she has high expectations for me after I sang I Want it That Way for my 90's song the other day. She had asked me why I had chosen it and I had to make up some reason as to why, because honestly I had chosen it because I couldn't get a certain brunette's version out of my head.

She gave us our assignment which was to write a song for someone else to sing. We have until Monday which should be plenty of time seeing I've written songs I'm proud of in a day.

The next class went by fast and soon enough it's lunch time. When I get out of the line, I start making my way towards the guys but notice Selena waving me over. I walk over awkwardly.

"Hey Lauren!" Selena said causing Camila to look up from her phone.

"Oh hey Lo."

"Hey guys" I say still standing awkwardly.

"Hey Ralph wanna sit with us." My best friend asks.

"I would but I don't wanna leave the guys hanging." They all nod.

"So Selena why did you wave me over here." I ask.

I see Selena glance at Camila who's glaring at her. "Oh I need to ask you something, but it's kinda private so can we meet up later?"

"Sure... well if that's it I'll see you guys later." After girls all tell me bye, I walk off to join the guys.

"So what was that about Laur?" Justin raises his eyebrows suggestively. Oh boy here we go again.

Camila's pov
"Why would you do that Selena?" I whisper yelled.

"What" she says laughing.

"You know what." Selena figured out about my crush on Lauren a year ago so I had to swear her to secrecy.

"I really had to tell her something."

"Oh yeah which was." I ask slightly annoyed.

"Um it's personal..." Her face turns red and I immediately think the worst. I storm off to throw away my tray.

"Hey Camila."

"Oh hey Colton." I say to the football star.

"You, me, date Saturday night." Colton says giving me his signature smile. He comes even closer and I start to feel uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, Colton is a good looking guy, but he's a player and has broken many hearts. Oh and I'm hopelessly in love with the perfect girl.

"Hey Colton what do you think you're doing." speaking of the perfect girl.

"I'm getting Camila here to agree to go on a date with me," He says turning towards me "So what do you say?"

"Um... thanks for the offer but no." I say starting to walk off but he grabs my arm to stop me.

"I think you should reconsider my offer." He whispers in my ear making me cringe.

"Haynes she said no, so take your bruised ego and go." Lauren surprises me as she jerks him away.

"Get your hands off me you dyke." Ouch that hurts me but it doesn't seem to phase Lauren as she continues to hold him by the collar.

"What's going on over here?" Principal Cowell says as he orders two teachers to break up Lauren and Colton.

"Just trying to help a friend out." Lauren says. Principal Cowell doesn't buy her statement.

"What happened Miss Cabello?" He says looking me in the eyes.

"Colton got too close and personal when I said no to him and Lauren helped me get him off of me." I say with complete honesty.

"Ok then Colton come with me and Miss Jauregui thank you for helping Camila but there are other ways than violence." With that he walks off. I look at Lauren and see she's looking at her feet.

"Thank you Lauren." She looks up and smiles.

"No problem Camz." She says walking away when the bell rings. Well I guess I can add lifesaver to the list of reasons I like her.

~~~
Halfway into last period my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out and notice a text from my mom:

From Mami: Dad and I working over today pick up Sofi

After agreeing, I put my phone up and continue to focus on the lesson.

"Camz do you have practice today?" Lauren asks leaning against the lockers.

"Nope." I say shutting the door.

"Cool. I'm starving so I was wondering if you wanna grab a bite on the way home?" Lauren asks as we make our way to her car.

"Sounds great." I say hopping in after she opens the door for me. She has no idea what these little acts of kindness do to me.

The car ride was full of laughter and singing. We were about to turn into the diner when it hit me that I needed to pick up Sofi. "Crap" I say rather loudly.

"Camz you okay?"

"I forgot I needed to pick up Sofi." I say taking out my phone to call Ally.

"Hey relax we can go get her." Lauren says restarting the car.

"Lauren her school is all the way across town I can't ask you to do that." I say.

"It's ok, really I don't mind." She says giving me that smile that has always captivated me.

"Ok. I'm so sorry I feel so dumb." She grabs my hand and my breath hitches.

"Don't be sorry and you're not dumb, I forget stuff all the time." She reassures making a small smile form on my face.

"Well... can this stay between us I don't want Sofi to think I forgot her." I say making her laugh.

"Of course." and with that we're off.

"I'll be right back." I say getting out of the car.

I walk into the school and make my way towards my sisters room.

Opening the door, I'm met with a bunch of little kids sprawled out on the floor playing games. I walk over to Sofi. "Hey Sof ready to go?"

"I don't wanna go." She says pouting. I contemplate on what to do until I get an idea.

"You know Laurens outside, I bet she'd love to see you." I see her smile but it quickly falters.

"I don't believe you." She says pouting.

"Well what if I got her to come in here then would you leave." I say.

"Yeah." She says excitedly. I pull out my phone to text her.

To Lo:
Can you come in here Sof won't leave unless she sees you.

From Lo:
On my way.

I smile and go to sign Sofi out. "Hey I need to sign out Sofia Cabello." I say to the teacher who looks only a few years older than I.

"Ok sign here and may I ask how you are related to her I haven't seen you in here before." She says handing me the sign out sheet.

"Oh im Camila, her sister." I say signing the sheet then handing it back.

I hear the a squeal and then a laugh. Turning around, I see Lauren holding Sofi and them both giggling. God, they're adorable.

"Well it's nice to meet you Camila, I'm Matison." She says making me turn back around. Is it just me or is she getting a little too friendly. She is just my sisters teacher after all.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say shifting uncomfortably. Just as she was about to speak I was saved by my knight in shining armor.

"Hey Camz you ready yo girls over hear are starving." Lauren says waving her hand around her and my sister making me giggle.

"Ok let's go then." I say smiling.

"I hope I see you again Camila." I cringe as I turn around and send Matison a fake smile, but I feel an arm snake around me. My face turns red when I turn and see Lauren with an angry look on her face. I can't help but wonder if it's jealously.

Lauren's pov
The nerve of that woman hitting on my girl. Well she's not my girl... yet.

"Hey Lo are you ok?" I turn and see Camila with a worried expression.

"Yeah I'm peachy." I say. I then realize that my arm is still around her waist. I immediately retract my hand as my face heats up.

"I could tell that that teacher was making you uncomfortable, so I thought I would help." I say.

"Thank you Lauren." She says smiling making me swoon.

"Kaki, Lolo where we eating. I hungry." I look over at the little girl in my arm and chuckle.

"I was thinking we could get some fast food and then go for ice cream." I say and I watch her face light up.

"Yay" I laugh at her while I open the front door for Camila.

"I don't have a car seat so you're gonna have to promise me you'll be good." I say buckling Sofi up in the back.

"I promise." I smile at her as I shut the door.

~~~
After 20 minutes of belting out pop songs we finally arrive at Wendy's.

"Alright what do you guys want?" After getting their order I tell them to go find us a table in the rather busy restaurant.

"Laur I can pay for mine and Sofi's." Camila says. I know about her family's financial problems so I'm not about to let her pay for it.

"As long as you're with me you'll never have to pay." I say walking off into the line.

God this line is so slow. Finally after about 10 minutes of watching this man argue about cupons, I can order.

"Welcome to Wendy's what would you like?" The cashier, with the shirt a couple sizes too small, asked. After I placed my order the lady was getting a little too close for my liking.

After awkwardly standing there, she handed me my food with a wink. Does she think that's cute?

When I got to the table I handed out the food to a happy Sofi and a laughing Camila.

Sitting down, I took the receipt out of the bag and was confused when I saw what was written on it. "What's wrong Lo." Camila asks. I pass her the receipt. "Looks like someone gave you their number Lauren." I swear I see anger in her eyes, but it's probably just my imagination.

I take the ticket, crumpling it up and tossing it back in the bag. "Why'd you do that." Camila asks looking astonished.

"Because she's not the one."

A/N
I am hating this chapter. I have no idea why i made Colton Haynes a bad guy.
Thanks for voting and reading fam. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions hit me up I'd love to include them or fix whatever I'm doing wrong.
Also I have some ideas for some oneshots so I was wondering if you guys would read them if I made a book.
Later☆ -Mack

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
286K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။