Akatsuki no Yona One Shots

sxarletfate

So.... x reader's, basically. Read the [{яєqυєѕт вσχ}] first though. it has important info 「 Currently tak... Еще

[{яєqυєѕт вσχ}]
{Kija x Fem!reader} Drawings
{Zeno x reader} Heartbeats
{Jea-ha x OC} Why Wouldn't I?
{Shin-ah x reader} Who Needs Words?
{ Hak x Fem!reader } Blood and Family I
{Hak x Fem!reader} Blood and Family II
{Zeno x reader} Cold But Alive And Alive But Alone
{Jea-ha x reader} Free
{Yun x reader} Christmas Morning
{Kija x reader} Christmas Memories
{Jea-ha x reader} Christmas Walks
{Zeno x reader} Christmas Cuddles
{Hak x reader} Christmas Kiss
{Shin-ah x reader} Christmas Shopping
{Su-won x reader} Christmas Presents
{Yona x reader} Christmas Cookies
{Zeno x reader} Pain
{Kija x reader} Capes
{Shin-ah x reader} Miscalculations
{Yun x reader} Little Promises
{Yun x reader} Idiocy
{Su-won x reader} Planes
{Hak x reader} Bodyguard
{Jea-ha x reader} Flight Into Freedom
{Jea-ha x reader} Movies
Platonic! {Shin-ah x reader x Yun} A Little Illness
{Yun x reader} Mistakes
{Su-won x reader} Jealous
{Kija x reader} The "Plan"
{Shin-ah x reader} Happy
{Hak x reader} Kisses
{Shin-ah x reader} Haunting Nightmares
{Shin-ah x reader} Coffee Mates
{Jea-ha x reader} Birthday Surprises
{King Hiryuu x reader} Unsaid Regret
{Hak x reader} Last Minute Details
{Jea-ha x reader} Morning Workouts
{Kija x reader} Third Time's A Charm
{Yona x reader} Cops And Teachers
{Platonic!Yun x reader} Always There
{Zeno x reader} Cat Family
{Jea-ha x reader} One upped
{Kija x reader} Frosty Kiss
8.24.16 new updates
8.28.16 More News much Wow
8.31.16 latest news
12.9.16 quicky chicky updates
12.17.16 quicky chicky updates 2.0
1.1.17 at long last
[{яєqυєѕт вσχ}]

{Zeno x reader} Flowers

7.1K 268 80
sxarletfate

It was a normal day for you. Arranging multiple flowers into vases, traveling to Hiryuu Castle, then selling the beautifully arranged masterpieces to rich nobles. It wasn't until recently did the new king Su-won take interest in the works of art you take much time detailing.

Ever since then, you would have to make a completely different vase of flowers for the castle each day and king Su-won would pay you greatly. Enough to support you for the rest of you life and live as a noble.

And all for arranging flowers.

Unfortunately, like all great artists, you've hit a major road block and can't think of anything to piece together.

I need an inspiration...

You think. After consulting with King Su-won, he's agreed to let you wander around Kouka in look for some sort of inspiration. He also said that right when you were to return, that you should release his pet hawk as a signal that you are to be on your way home.

And so, after packing for a trip that would last a month at least, you head out to see the world of Kouka.

~*~

From the Star of Bethlehem, to the Hyacinth, the Amaryllis, and even Daffodils, you know them all. Every flower there could possibly be. Of course you know them all, you are a florist. Even the possible meaning of the very flower.

Your [H/C] locks attract the attention of many people, and the very grace within you would have thousands of men and women trying to court you. You even smell of a field of flowers, after having to work with them your whole life.

So why is it you're living alone, unmarried, and without a lover?

Simple.

Everyone sees the negative side of other beings, not the good.

For example, people may see you as flawless and rather wise, but you're an introvert. The only other place you enjoy is your backyard where the plethora of flowers are grown and Hiryuu Castle, but that's only because you have business there each and every day. Other than those two places, you prefer to stay inside your house.

Now, back to the matter at hand, you're trying to search for an inspiration. Not a significant other.

Gardenias... No, the king is looking for something with color. Perhaps freesias?

"What are you looking for, [miss/mister]?" With a yelp, you jump back and away from the gardenias you had bent over to observe.

"Sorry if Zeno startled you, [miss/mister]." That's when you finally take notice of the blonde man in front of you. He seems to be a couple years younger than you, since you stand at around 19, but the air around him says different. The hawk screeches for just a second before settling down.

"I-I'm sorry, but who are you?" You question and his smile doesn't falter.

"Zeno's name is Zeno!" Of course, he had been speaking in third person just before!

"O-oh, I'm [F/N]." You introduce before urning your attention to the gardenias once again.

"What's the [miss/mister] doing?" He asks once more, and without turning from the gardenias you answer.

"I'm to make a vase of flowers for the king, but I hit a block in my arrangement planning so I'm traveling Kouka for inspiration." You state. When you don't hear an answer from Zeno you turn your head only to see that he's disappeared.

Of course... I must have scared him away..

And although you feel fine about it, a small part of you wished he had stayed with you a few moments longer.

After many hours of walking around and taking a look at multiple flowers, some of them the same, you finally decide to sleep for the night in the middle of the forest. Through many tries of starting a fire, it finally sparks to life and a happy smile crosses your face.

"I did it!" You cheer, clapping your hands together.

"Good job [miss/mister]!" A familiar voice rings out behind you and you jump.

"A-ah, sorry.." He smiles apologetically, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, no, it's alright.. I thought you had left already." You say.

"No, Zeno left to get these!" A few Peonies are shoved into your face and the nice fragrance hits your nose.

Peonies- signifies luck and happiness

"O-oh! Is this to wish me luck in finding my inspiration?" You ask and he nods his head. You look at the flowers with a soft smile.

"They're so pretty.." You mutter before turning to Zeno.

"Thank you!" 

~*~

The next morning, you are awaken by spots of sunlight. The sun is well above you and the for from last night had been safely put out. Zeno, unfortunately, is no where in sight. Although, a nice batch of Black Eyed Susan's are next to your face.

Black Eyed Susan- symbolizes encouragement

It must have been Zeno..

Again, a nice smile makes your face and your heart just seems to melt.

He's too sweet.

For the rest of the day, you walk in any random direction. Near the evening, you seem to hit a village and decide to restock your supplies. Traveling is one of the things you've never done, so walking for a mere hour is taxing for yourself. The hawk was to stay outside though, but you made sure to tie it's leg to a sturdy pole.

"Need some water there [miss/mister]?" A waiter asks and you eagerly pick your head up, only to see it's someone else you don't know.

"O-oh, yes please." You say quietly and he nods his head.

"Any reason why you're here? We get many travelers, so it's interesting to hear their stories." He explains with a small smile and you perk your head up.

"Oh, um, I'm the official florist for the new king, but I've recently been in a stump. I decided to travel in search of some inspiration." You say.

''Oh? How has that been working for you?" You bow your head in depression.

"It's.. It's worse than ever..." Of course it is! The only thing you can practically think of is Zeno! Mentally, you scold yourself. Kouka is a large empire and he seemed to be a traveler as well, there isn't a likely chance that you'd meet up once more.

The waiter laughs dryly, "Well, I hope you find your inspiration. I'll get you that water, maybe it'll clear your head." And with that, he walk to the the back kitchen. You let out a sigh of depression before pulling out the two bunches of flowers from your backpack. You smile lightly upon the sight of the Peonies and Black Eyed Susan.

Upon return, the waiter seems to have something else in his hand.

"Umm.. I was told to give this to you.." He says uncertainly before placing both the cup of water and a small vase onto the table. With a closer look at the vase, you see a yellow flower.

"A Coreopsis..." You whisper to yourself and the waiter leaves.

"Wait.."

Coreopsis- is often given to people to bring a spot of cheer to their gloomy day

~*~

It's been a couple of days, and not a single flower from Zeno as you had hoped. You decided that you had had enough of looking around for inspiration, since none seemed to be coming your way.

Oh well.. Time to use the tactic of staring at a wall for hours on end till I get an arrangement idea again...

You sigh in defeat before taking the hawk.

"Ready Gulfan?" You ask and he screeches in reply. Although, right when you are about to cut off the rope, someone sets his hand on your shoulder.

"[Miss/Mister]?"

"OH DEAR LO-!!" You shout in surprise, matching that of the hawk's. Behind you, stand Zeno in all his cheerful glory. He gives you a smile and your shoulders relax.

"O-oh, Zeno.. Sorry, you surprised me." You say as you try to calm down the frightened hawk. It's wings flap around and a stray feather even got caught in your mouth.

"Sorry [miss/mister]! What are you doing?" He takes a look at Gulfan and you turn to the hawk.

"Oh, the king told me that when I am to return to the castle, that I must let go of Gulfan to signal him." You explain and Zeno looks slightly panicked.

"Y-you're returning? Did you find your inspiration?" He asks and you shake your head.

"No, but that's alright. I had fun traveling on my own." You smile and take out the small knife you have in your pocket.

"W-wait!" He shouts, grabbing your hand. You look at him, surprised.

"Zeno's sorry Zeno hasn't sent you any flowers or seen you in a while.. But-but Zeno was looking for these!" And then he suddenly produces a bouquet of chrysanthemum from behind him back.

Those mean..

You immediately blush a crimson red before stuttering.

"You-you can't be s-s-serious!" He smiles, his teeth flashing and a small blush on his face as well.

"Mhm!"

Chrysanthemum- a bunch of them signifies that he/she is your secret admirer

-------------------------------------

I'm so sorry this took forever to write!!

I'm a fail of an author...

Anyway, this is for @LokisAsgard !

I hope you enjoyed it and I tried to make it as fluffy as I could >~<

Next up!

- {Shin-ah x reader} Who needs words?

May your red thread guide you!

~Fate-chan❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.6K 84 17
haikyuu X reader (scenarios/oneshots) requests open! info on the first chapter -
287K 11K 36
"Yona of the Dawn" ||various x reader|| Y/N is a young woman from a different world, from reality, who finds herself in the fictional world of her fa...
887K 20.7K 108
Well This is a one-shots' book If you are uncomfortable with the idea , don't read Requests are open in the DMs Enjoooy
123K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...