Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

TWENTY FIVE

11.4K 227 55
By ihycynthiaa

Enjoy and please vote and comment! xx

"Can we talk read quick, mum?" Niall asks his mother but it sounds more like a demand. Before she can even answer, he grabs her wrist and pulls her away from me. Niall starts to talk once they are out of my hearing reach. Wrinkles build up on Niall's forehead as he talks. His mother nods and all of the sudden I get the strong feeling that I saw her before - before today. Her voice seems extremely familiar to me and it's like I already met and talked to her before. I watch them hug and then come back to me.

"Is everything okay?" I ask them.

"Everything is okay, Olive." Maura smiles at me.

"Mum, she doesn't like to be called Olive." Niall says and puts his arm around my waist.

"But I--" Maura starts but Niall cuts her off.

"Mum." He says sharp and gives her a look.

It's quiet for a minute until Maura suggest to get some dinner.

"Yeah sure, I know a good place." Niall smiles and takes my hand. We say goodbye to the others and then get into a black car that drives us to a restaurant.

When we arrive there, few paparazzi are already outside. One bodyguard of the boys is with us and leads us to the entrance doors. The paparazzi yell questions but we ignore them. Niall walks ahead of me and Maura. Once we get inside, the doors close and few steps away from the door, Niall turns around and comes over to me. He cups my face with his hands and I feel tears building up. I don't know what it is, that makes me cry every time. Something about paparazzi yelling and taking hundreds of pictures just builds up the tears in me.

"Okay?" Niall asks and I nod. He kisses my forehead and then we go over to the registration console. I step back, next to Maura. "A table for three." Niall tells the woman and she nods. She takes three menus and leads us to the back of the restaurant. When we sit down, she gives us the menus. I sit next Niall across from Maura.

"How's Greg and Denise and Theo?" Niall asks his mum as we look into the menu.

"Good, a bit sleepless as it is for fresh parents but good." She smiles. A waitress comes over to us and takes out drink orders. We talk about other 1D day and how amazing it was until she comes back with out drinks and takes out food orders. Minutes later she comes back with our food. As we eat, we start talking about me, uni and about Niall and I.

Maura is so nice and I just can't get rid of the feeling that I already know her. They way she acts, moves, talks - I've already seen it. I try to think of a person who's like her, but I can't think of someone. Why can't I remember her as I wish I could? Why is everything before my first memory just a blur. It's like everything that happened before that christmas is just a story that people tell me over and over again. It's so surreal. Maura tells me about about Niall's childhood and I feel like I was a part of it even though I wasn't.

When we reach the end of Niall second chocolate cake, it's time to get back to the hotel. He quickly finishes and then the waitress brings us the bill. I want to pay but Niall puts dollars down, even before I can reach for my wallet. The waitress takes the money and leaves. Niall quickly texts his bodyguard to come and get us before we stand up and walk to the door. When Niall's phone buzzes, he nods in direction to the doors and walks ahead of me and his mum. Niall's bodyguard makes our way free as Maura walks close to Niall and I few steps behind them, keeping my head down.

As soon as we're in the car, Niall places one hand on my thigh and the other one on my cheek. He strokes my cheek with his thumb and gives my temple a kiss. "I don't know why this always makes me so emotional." I try to laugh it off as I wipe one tear away.

"Oh, it's okay, Olivia. You'll get used to it and if not, Niall just has to kiss you every time afterwards." Maura tries to lift my mood.

"Yeah he has." I genuinely smile and change the subject the amazing dinner we just had.

Back in the hotel, Maura comes with us to our room and helps me pack my suitcase even though I told her not to. She's just a kind, friendly and helpful woman. Afterwards she leaves me and Niall alone to get some rest. While Niall takes a shower, I change and afterwards sit down on the bed with my laptop and go on youtube. I start to sing along to disney songs, form high school musical, camp rock and other movies. When he comes back he only has boxer shorts on and immediately takes his phone to film me.

"Stoop!" I cover my face laughing. Niall comes over to me and takes close ups as I burst out laughing. I grab my phone and start filming him too. Niall wraps one arm around my waist and drags me down onto the bed. I roll onto my stomach and try to catch my breath whilst laughing. He start to tickle me and I shut my eyes. "Niall!" I exclaim between my laugh. When he stops, he kisses my cheek and I open my eyes again. In front of my eyes are my phone and Niall's. He chuckles and lays down on top of me. I burst out laughing again and change in the camera from both our phones. It changes to front camera and now we're able to see us.

"Niall get off me!" I laugh. He rolls his eyes and gets off me but wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek and looks directly into my phone as half of his body still lays on me.

"Dear future Olivia, I, Niall James Horan love you." He smiles proud.

"I love you too." I smile and kiss his cheek. Niall moves a bit more up and then kisses me on the lips. When we pull part, after a good minutes, I turn off our phones.

"At least I have something to watch while you're gone now." I smile and kiss his nose. I roll onto my back and Niall hovers himself above me. He holds himself up with his arms on each side of my head and his legs between mine. I wrap my legs around his legs and he sits up. He takes my hands and helps me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back down to kiss me. We roll around as we make out and at some point I'm on top of him. It only lasts for a minutes before Niall takes control again and rolls us around. He presses me into the bed and buckles his hip. I let out a moan, louder than excepted and blush.

"Shit." He moan and chuckles against my lip. Niall leaves wet kisses down to my neck and then start to suck. Now I have to love bites on either side of my neck and it's totally worth it. Niall marked me. "Now... everyone knows you're mine." He laughs.

"Idiot." I roll my eyes and kiss him harder.

"Your idiot." He smirks. His hand play with the hand of my shirt only to place his cold hand on my hot skin a seconds later. His hand wander up my stomach and go to my back. I buck my hips intentionally. I don't know if I'm ready yet or not.

"Niall." It comes more out like a moan instead of normal. "Niall... don't." I gasp. He instantly stops and sits up. I sit up to and take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." He says and his Irish accent makes me want him more... but I'm not ready.

"Don't be sorry... just-just come here and we make out. I... I'm just not ready." I explain myself. Niall and I have so much sexual tension between us, it makes me want him but at the same time, I'm just not ready. Beside that we're only a couple for not even two full weeks. It's a bit early... isn't it?

Niall stands up and pull sweat pants on. He looks around the room, not knowing what to do and looks like a lost puppy.

"Come here." I tap the bed next to me. Niall comes over to me while I put our phones on the nightstand. He leans back and stretches out his legs. I lean back against his chest and put my laptop on my lap. Niall is so quiet now and I wonder what he's thinking but I'm afraid to ask.

"I'm going to miss you, princess." His words warm my heart and he kisses my head.

----

After 500 'I love you's Niall finally lets me go into the airplane. It's too early to say something other than 'I love you' or 'I'll miss you'. As soon as I find my seat, I take my phone out and watch the videos I made of Niall and find few that he made when I wasn't looking. I have to laugh but instantly stop when the woman next to me sighs loud and glares at me. I put phone away and decide to sleep.

At 1 am, I finally land in London and my amazing brother picks me up. "How was it?" Ethan tries to make conversation on the way home even though we're both too tired and exhausted.

"Perfect." I smile and yawn. As soon as I get into my flat, I crawl into bed and don't even bother change. I'm wearing leggings and a loose sweater anyway.

When I have to wake up again, I stay in bed for 10 minutes and decide whether I should go to my classes or not. I already skipped Friday, I remind myself and get ready. If energy drinks wouldn't exist, I wouldn't have survived half the day. When I have a break between two classes, I rush into Starbucks to get something eatable and a green tea.

"Hey, long night yesterday?" Adam smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Kinda." I say. "Don't you have class?" I ask as I give him my money to pay.

"Not on Mondays." He smiles and gives me the straw. I walk to the end of the line and wait for my muffin and my drink. Minutes later, Adam gives it to me with a piece of chocolate extra.

"Thanks." I smile at him, take my things and leave Starbucks again. I quickly eat my muffin, drink my green tea and go to my next class.

When today's classes are officially over, I walk home and let my things there. After changing from jeans and my white blouse to leggings and a white shirt form Niall, I take the elevator up to 11th floor and knock on Alison's door. A sweaty Shawn opens smiling.

"Hey." I hold my laugh in. He blushes, knowing that I know why he's so sweaty. "What were you guys doing?" I ask as I walk pass him. Ally runs to the window and opens one. I can't keep it inside anymore and burst out laughing.

"What's-What's so funny?" Ally blushes and sits down on her bed.

"Is there anything that's funny?" I want to know and sit down on her desk chair. I spin around and smile at Shaly.

"Nothing." Shawn answers quick. Too quick for it to be 'nothing'.

"Really?" I smirk at my best friend and she blushes harder.

"Okay uhmm..." Shawn scratches the back of his neck. "I-I'll drive home now." He decides and walks over to his girlfriend. I watch Shawn kissing Ally and look away before I have to burst out laughing again.

"Stoop!" Ally rolls her eyes at me as Shawn leaves her apartment. As soon as the door closes, I burst out laughing.

"So what were you guys doing?" I want to know from my best friend.

"Things." She says and awkwardly moves around before she stands up.

"You know... it smells like... like..." I want to hear it form her.

"like what?" She tries to keep it casual but I know that she's extremely embarrassed.

"Like... se--"

"Okay!" She cuts me off and I laugh harder. I put my hair to one side because of all the laughing, it got pretty hot.

"Ey! You and Niall are that far as well." She taps her neck. I blush.

"Not far, far... not close." I tell her. "I wasn't ready yet."

"don't you want to hide your mark?" She asks.

"How?" I want to know from her and put my hair up to reveal that Niall marked me on both sides.

"Damn!!!" She applauses and I roll my eyes yet again.

"Can we change the subject please?" I ask and she nods. We burst out laughing and then I ask her what I missed the last few days before I tell her about LA and that Niall will be gone for the next few weeks.

"So he'll be in America for two weeks and then one week around the Uk?"

"Exactly." I say. "I miss him already though." I whine and lay down.

"Awww." She says and lays down next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...