Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

By livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... More

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne
4 - Squad Series
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
7 - Desires
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
11 - Reunion-ish
12 - Koko
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
17 - The Mystery Rat
18 - KUWTK
20 - KUW.. CaKe
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
36 - This Is How It Ends
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

19 - KUWTK II

6.4K 152 3
By livingwithfun

Kendall smiled as Cara left with her nieces. They seemed to really enjoy her company. She always wondered how cara would be with kids and she got her answer now : wonderful

Shortly after Cara walked out, Kendall decided to start a conversation to see if she could lead it the way she wanted. "How did your interview go dad?" She asked as Mason left to play with his cars. "It was okay..." She trailed off. "What do you mean OK?" Kris asked.

"I just shared my views on gay marriage and apparently ellen wasn't impressed with it." She sighed. "They're going to print shit about me." Kendall felt the blood in her veins grow cold. She could hardly keep breathing.

"What exactly did you say?" Kim asked as she grabbed caitlyn's hand. She was always there to support anyone who needed it. "I just said what I believe." She replied. "What did you say for God's sake we all will see it later anyway just spit it out." Kris half yelled frustratedly.

"I just said that I can't take away people's happiness. And that if they want the word 'marriage' so much let them have it. I made this the best I could think!" Kris sighed. "Now they're gonna print shit about this family being homophobes." She kept her voice down so cara wouldn't hear her. Kendall was melting with sorrow. Was it really her dad uttering those words?

"I am not exactly gay-friendly." Caitlyn defended herself. "This is exactly why I keep saying talk with me before you do any shit!" Everyone was startled by Kris' anger. "You don't get to tell me what I do or not do!" Ciatlyn's tone matched hers.

"See I don't even think this gay thing is tolerable. I don't! But if press knew that we wouldn't be as popular! I think they're disgusting little cunts it makes me sick to my stomach but in front of the camera, that's another story." Kris explained.

Kanye sighed walking beside Kendall slowly. He rubbed her back as she tried to hold back her sobs. She couldn't let them know now. Her parents would hate her. "That doesn't give you the power to think you can govern me Kris!" "I could have saved your fucking public image." "I say what I believe! And I think it's a sin, it's against humanity and it's trash. You don't have a say in my life." And there was silence.

Kim gulped loudly. "That's enough. Babe go get kids and Cara let's eat." Kanye nodded and walked out. "We'll eat without this argument. Okay?" Kris sighed. "Fine." Cait nodded her head. After getting a suggesting look from Kim she also muttered. "Only for you."

Kendall sat herself down. Gripping the edge of the table tightly. "Don't worry. They'll come around." Kylie whispered as she sat down beside her. She was silent. Her face was white. About to cry.

"Hey guys." Kourtney greeted kids happily. "Where's uncle Kanye?" She asked Penelope. "Coming." She nodded. They all sat themselves around the massive table. Cara and Kanye walked in shortly after. Also taking a seat.

"Honey what were you doing?" Kim whispered desperately to her husband. "I just had a talk with her." He smiled. "Oh my god." Kim gasped. "But you promised you wouldn't!" "That's Kenny! I had to make sure she will be alright." He protested. Kim sighed and nodded. "It's okay."

Cara, however sensed Kendall's tenseness. She grabbed her hand underneath the table drawing patterns on her palm. She looked at the older girl. Her eyes holding a shade of sadness. "Read." Cara simply muttered as Khloe asked her. "Who is easier to work with? Donatella or Karl?" She and Kourtney disagreed. They asked Cara to see who won the minor debate.

"I would say none! They both make you work your finger to the bone." They all laughed.

Cara drew a pattern in Kendall's hand saying I first. Then she carefully drew a heart. Making sure Kendall understood. And added a U in the end.

Kendall smiled. Feeling her nerves ease a bit to the simple three patterns her girlfriend had drawn.

They brought the food soon and everyone dug in. "This is really delicious." Cara commented politely toward Caitlyn. "Thanks! I didn't cook this actually." She smiled. Cara giggled. "If she had cooked it, this would look like black bisquites." Kim joked. Making everyone giggle. "I will give you that. I'm not a very good cook." Cait gave in.

"I'm not either. You have to live on bacon and diet coke. That's healthy." She commented. "That's actually not healthy... It.." Scott started soon to be cut off by Cara. "No it's pretty healthy! That's what cars do! Don't you think? They live on fuel." Everyone laughed once again.

*******

"Can I take Cara home with me?" Penelope asked her mom in an innocent tone. "No. You can't." North answered quickly. "I'll take her with me." "Mom!" Kim and Kourtney calmed the two girls down. Cara smiled.

"Cara! Let's go out to the garden!" Mase suggested. Cara looked at Kris to see if she should. She basically nodded her head. "Okay. Come on girls." North and P followed.

"Let's play hide and seek." P insisted. "Sure thing!" Cara closed her eyes. "Go hide now! One... Two...

******

Kendall looked at her girlfriend as she opened her house's door. She finally pushed it open and stepped aside. Motioning Kendall to get inside. "Thank you ma'am." she grinned. "You're very welcome." Cara walked behind her. She therew her purse on the couch as Kendall took off her jacket,

"It was a great night." Cara smiled. Walking over to her girlfriend. "Mm hmm." Kendall hummed with a sad look on her face. "Turn that frown upside down." Cara giggled. Kendall sighed and hugged Cara. Breathing her scent in. "Why can't people accept love?" Cara knew exactly where this was coming from.

"Is it because of what caitlyn said?" Kendall pulled away. Looking at her in disbelief. "How would you know?" Cara caressed her cheek slowly. "Mason told me." She smiled. "I totally understand you babe. It's hard." Kendall's eyes formed tears threatening to fall down.

"Shh! Come here.." Cara whispered as she rubbed Kendall's sides. "They're scared because they don't understand, love." She kissed the top of Kendall's head soothingly. "People always fear what they don't get." She caressed Kendall's cheek. "The only way to overcome that fear is to face it. We'll help them understand."

"You don't deserve this." Kendall let the tears fall as she buried her face in Cara's neck. "You don't deserve to be hiding! You don't have to go through this." She pulled away and looked at Cara.

"Of course I do." She kissed Kendall's tears away. "We will go through this together." She smiled. "Now follow me." "Where?" "Just .. Please?" Cara begged. "Alright." Kendall nodded. Feeling much less tense.

She lead Kendall all the way outside to the garden. The moon was shining even more brightly. Cara stopped and smiled. Feeling her own eyes form a few tears. She bowed and held out her hand to Kendall. "Shall we?" Kendall giggled as she felt her nerves ease and her heartbeat quicken.

She nodded her head and held Cara's hand. She wrapped her arms around the shorter girl's neck. Cara's hands found their place on her waist. Giving it a loving stroke every now and then. They moved their bodies closer. Dancing to their own rhythm and their own beat.

Cara pulled Kendall closer to her body and gently hugged her. Swaying to the silence. "Feeling better?" She asked after planting a single kiss on her shoulder. "Yeah. Much better." Cara smiled.

"Just dont give up on me." Kendall's voice cracked. "Never love. Never." She pulled away and looked in the brunette's eyes. "I love you too much for that." Kendall chuckled nervously blushing under the moonlight. "I love you more." Kendall smiled.

"Not possible." Cara leaned in. Less than an inch distance between them. She could feel the younger girl,s breath on her face. She slowly brought their lips together tightening her grip on Kendall's frame.

*******

So as promised this was the new chapter...

Thank you so so much for reading this. Kris and Cait aren't so cool in this story now are they? ;-)

Votes and comments are very appreciated. I really cherish the feedback. And if there's something you would like to see in this story don't hesitate to inform me.

Love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3K 34
Everyone keeps saying that the 'Taylor Swift squad' and the Kardashians don't exactly get along. That's 100% true. (in this fictional story). And the...
125K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...
86K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...