Double Sided

By Bastiol

My Name is Danny Brinead. The year is 2034 and thanks to the Bermudians the world now has to deal with people... More

Chapter One~Danny
Chapter Two~Danny
Chapter Three~Danny
Chapter Four~Danny
Chapter Five ~ Danny
Chapter Six ~ Anndy
Chapter Seven ~ Danny
Chapter Eight ~ Anndy
Chapter Nine ~ Anndy
Chapter Ten ~ Anndy
Chapter Eleven ~ Danny
Chapter Twelve ~ Anndy
Chapter Thirteen ~ Danny
Chapter Fourteen ~ Anndy
Chapter Fifteen ~ Anndy
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Prologue

41 3 1
By Bastiol

Nobody saw it coming.
It was March 21, 2032 when the Bermudians unleashed their weapon that would change the world. It didn't kill people, but the outcome was even worse. It was a virus that affected 1 in 50 people everywhere around the world which had different affects on different people. It could make someone be able to fly, it could make someone be able to breathe underwater, it could even instantly kill them, but nobody knows exactly how it worked.
The very next day there were people rampaging through the streets trying to make sense of what happened. They didn't survive. The people who locked their doors and stayed inside were the smart ones. Now the government has created a task force that call themselves the Justification which tracks down and kills the dangerous Variables, I know the name is interesting, but the Justification gave them that name and it just seemed to stick. My name is Danny Brinead, and we think the Justification is hunting in our town Mithyam, Iowa next. The Justification will not stop until every last one of us Variables no matter good or bad are killed.
Anndy and I need to leave town before we get caught, and wherever we go to we will be fine as long as we remember one thing.
Don't talk to ourself in public.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 188 31
EXTRACT FROM BOOK: I don't know how to live anymore. With everyone I care about dead, all I can do is focus on Survival...
110K 3.4K 25
Although the world appeared to be normal, one day changes occurred. The 'New Generation' was formed. Young children moving toward highschool started...
6 1 10
On 2060 june21st a huge asteroids hit earth causing a huge shockwave. In doing so any pregnant woman within this shockwave had given birth. It wasn't...
678 29 29
I am not your typical 16 year-old girl going around obsessing over boy bands and clothes, I can't obsess over those things on a daily when everyday I...