𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 �...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT Despair,loss,and fear-Arisa knew how cruel the world she is living as if the word 'God' did not exist... More

| Where It All Began I |
| Where It All Began II |
| The Demon Weapon |
| A New Family |
| The Team |
| The Destruction Begins |
| Attack on the Vampires |
| The Battle Had Begun |
| A Safe Drug |
| Everyone is a Sinner |
| A Complicated Relationship |
| The Human World |
| The Cursed Guinea Pig |
| The Possessing Mahiru |
| The Cause of The Madness |
| The Demon's Nightmare |
| Ambition In The Demon Army |
| The Moon Demon's Order |
| Narumi & The 20-Year-Old Yuu |
| Thirst Logic |
| Sorry |
| Trumpets of Distructions |
what if
| The Price of a Prayer |
| Sinners Christmas |
notice
| Arisa's Affliction |

| Reunion of Childhood Friends |

1.8K 64 5
By lady_arisa

My fingertips trembled,not believing for a second the last person i had longed to see is right here before my eyes,

But to my horror,

I just hurt him.

"Mi..ka?" I breathlessly murmured those name after what felt like forever.

"No..." My brows furrowed,

"A-arisa?"

I will never possibly mistaken those eyes..

"What are you doing!? Hurry,put your curse into the Vampire and kill him,Arisa!!" I heard Lieutenant Guren's order.

"Tch.." With Mika attempt to pull his weapon back,but it was hold by none other Lieutenant's grip himself.

"Hah! Checkmate,Vampire."

It happens so fast that the next thing that i know is Mika being stumbled away from me and i was caught by Lieutenant's arms,he hoist me up and leapt away from him making quite a distance from the blonde young man.

However,i couldn't take my eyes off him,still shock-stricken and boggled by the strange turn of event.

"Yuu.." i muttered a name,remembering him.

I dart my eyes around quickly and to find him standing not too far away behind me-judging by the look on his expression he too,realizes the same thing as i do.

"That is.." I heard him muttered in disbelief as his whole body stay unmoved.

"Lieutenant--"

SLAP!

Before i could have the time to laid my eyes on the wounded person before me,my face was meet by a hard whipped across it-the crack of skin contacting skin echoed; vibrations of pain started to flare in and spread all over the spot where i just got hit-it burns.

"Arisa!" I heard Yuu's exclamation.

My hand slowly made its way up to clutch my cheek and my gaze fell on the Lieutenant's boiling rage,

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM!?" He shouted and that is when i just realized how badly he was wounded with all the battered marks and bruises all over his features.

"I..i--no-"

I barely had the chance to explain myself as soon as the Lieutenant clutched his freshly wound and coughed out more bloods throwing out from his mouth.

"L-lieutenant! Are you all right!?" He crouched down and i immediately went to the same level as him,examining the wound where he had just got.

But then i was pushed by a force and turns out to be Lieutenant's hand,

"Don't worry about me.Look before you,This is the BATTLEFIELD!" His deep purple gaze glared,taken me aback.

"Ah--I--"

"ARISA,YOU IDIOT! What the heck are you doing!?" Kimizuki yelled from afar,

"You almost could've killed that one!! Why didn't you activate your Cursed Demon!?" Mitsuba threw her rage.

"What's wrong..Arisa?" Yoichi asks when he,Shinoa and Yuu took a step closer towards us.

"Mika is-" Yuu started,

"Eh?" Shinoa get onto the Lieutenant's side and helped him out.

"..Is one of those Vampires,is part of our family!"

I stared across the distance, Mika's expression fell and it went pale white,shocked too by our sudden appearances.I could hear small audible gasps came from our squad members but still,i didn't look away from Mika's gaze,

"Aha,so is that Hyakuya Arisa and Yuu?" I heard one of the Vampire who is standing beside Mika on the ground eyes both me and Yuu.

"What a destined reunion,i'm about to cry."

My fists clenched, "Shut it,vampire." I uttered through my gritted teeth.

Not realizing that Mika too,flinched under my harsh words.

"And sharp-tongue too." He chuckles.

He then looks down at Mika,saying something that i could barely hear from the distance we have made.

"Yuu.." i looked at the male beside me,still never tearing his eye sights away from the two person ahead of us.

"Arisa,are you hurt?" Yoichi is the first one that came up to me and worrying about my physical health.

"I'm fine..Thank you." I forced up a smile,

"HEY!! ARE YOU MIKAELA!?" My eyes flickered when Yuu's sudden exclamation surprises me.

Yuu..

Studying the face of the blonde headed young man,his expression slackened and both of his blue orbs are glistening as if,he did recognized us.

Yuu take in a deep breath, "Mika.." He whispered,

"Mika..! You really are Mika!"

My gaze went to Yuu,the lower of his lip trembles.I pulled my lips into a straight line and decided to make sure Mika himself,is in front of us.

"M-mika..!!" I called out,holding the hot tears that are sitting at the corner of my eyes.

"Tell me..No--Answer me if you are really Mikaela Hyakuya--!"

His body tensed,and his forehead slackened more,looking as if he were to cry.

"ANSWER ME!!" I demanded,and the tears no longer could suppressed themselves back-they ran down my fatigued cheeks.

"Arisa ,i.."

WARI NO ERAPH

"Uwah, what's with that cute attitude? No wonder,you're so into her." Ferid studies the brunette's vulnerable expression,taking it in deeply.

"Let's do this,then,let's kill every human except the both of them." He unsheathe his swordAnd by that moment, another Noble figure appeared right behind him.

"You called me,seventh founder?" He smiled,

"Ah,if it isn't Crowley.I've been waiting." -Ferid.

"With you guys here,it's already game over for them-there's no need for us to kill them."

The looks of the Moon Demon Squad darkened,knowing it is the Noble Vampire that they had ran into earlier.

"Let's turn them into livestock,the Vampire Annihilation Force livestock transformation plan--let's suck their blood,everyone." Ferid announced loftily.

"Shit,more nobles again.." Guren muttered,

"We wasted too much time fighting the leader--it's over. We're abandoning Shinjuku,everyone,get ready to withdraw!!"

"What?" Arisa gasped,turning her heels around in disbelief to the Lieutenant.

"Hey,wait a second! Over there,Mika is--! My family is over there! And we're withdrawing!?" Yuu argued,

"So,should everyone get slaughtered then?" -Guren.

I know how Yuu feels,

I know clearly how he feels.

With Mika over there,i--

Arisa shut both of her eyelids closed,choosing the very wise decision for now.And so,she walked up behind the ravenette boy,gently squeezing him on the shoulder,

"Yuu..please.." she whispered.

"Withdraw!! Retreat to Shinjuku defensive wall while keeping formation!!" Guren ordered once more.She pull Yuu back behind her,with the other squads facing their back against each others' to form a group.

"Over here--!" Ahead of Arisa was the light purple-haired Vampire,blocking their way to escape.

"I'm not letting you go."

"Shit!" as fast as a lighting bolt, he appeared behind Yuu.

But the boy was fast enough to act,

"UGH!" He spun around and slash his sword,barely grazing the Vampire's being.

"You're quick,but you're still young." He chuckles,

Guren leapt up behind his back but again with the inhuman speed;Ferid disappears one more time making him missed a single thrust of his sword.

"And the lion as well,you're wounded and your sword is dull." Ferid whispered at the back,kicking Glen on the sin as he was thrown off.

"LIEUTENANT!!" Arisa was about to ran off to the older male but a hand grabbed upon her shoulder,stopping her form doing so.

"Let's get a taste of you first--"

ZREETT!

But the hand that touched her suddenly was removed,flung into the air and was cut off by a sudden sharp attack.

Ferid looked over his shoulder to see Mika's eyes were wide,stiff and sick,and he knew it was Mika's weapon who had just ripped his arm apart.

"Aha this is just an innocent joke,Mika don't get too emotional." He teased.

"Mika.." she whispered.But her mind went back to the Lieutenant who is wounded badly.

"Lieutenant!" She drops her knees beside him who is groaning in pain,clutching the wound on his chest.

"Stop moving!!" She cried out,noticing the blood oozing more staining his JIDA uniform.

"Heh,what will you all be if i don't move."

"Shut up! You're losing more blood!"

The blonde then appeared before her,she had time to actually studied his face that she has been missing all these times.

"Arisa.." He called,

"Abandon everything and run away with me!"

"What?" a small gasp slipped from her lips.

"Run away? What are you--"

"Just do as i say!"

"Ah--!" She then was taken aback when the blonde hoist her up into his arms,carrying her as he began to leap away.

"OI!" called the Lieutenant but the throbbing pain in his wounds are terribly unbearable.

"Fuck.." he cursed.

"ARISA!" She heard Yuu called form beneath her.

"Yuu--! H-hey! Not so fast!! Put me down,Mika!! What is the meaning of this!?"

"You can't go there," he said,

"Because you're being used by humans,"

"Huh!? Used? What do you mean by that!? Just stop DAMN IT!!"

She lunge her knee up and slightly hit Mika's chin with it.Feeling she is falling off towards the hard ground,she does a flip and eventually landed on both of her feet safely.

"Used..by humans?" She asked,astonished of what he meant.

"What are you saying ,Mika? What possibly could--"

She then notices something,the white pale skin color, two tiny sharp fangs peeks out from his upper lip.Her gaze darkened in horror,

"Are you,no longer...human?"

"MIKA!" Their heads shot to the side,to see Yuu running towards them.He then grabs the blonde boy by the shoulders,gripping it tight,

"What are you doing!? What are you doing with them,Vampires!?"

Arisa took a few step backs,refusing to believe that Mika,their Mika is now one of the creatures they are suppose to hunt down.

In front of her sight is the two boys playing the important role in her life are arguing something that she couldn't digest anymore.

"Kyaa!!" her deep thoughts then was interrupted by Shinoa's scream of terror.

Arisa whirled around to see she was being attacked and knocked down by one of the Noble vampire.

"SHINOA!!"

Without hesitating no more and don't even bother to spare another glance at the two figure,she jumped down from the rooftop she had landed and charges towards the red-haired male

"ARTEMIS,NOW!!" She pushed herself forward and threw Artemis in her hands as a boomerang that twirls in the air dangerously-it flew over Crowley's sword in his hand before he could hurt Shinoa.

"Heh,not so fast--" Crowley dodged easily,and again,when he is too busy dodge Artemis;Arisa leap up above the ground and about to slam her leg above his vital point on the back of his neck to weakened his spot at least a moment.

But to her luck,Crowley's hand managed to grab her ankle,stopping them mid-air before it could hit him.

Shit!!

"I'm not gonna be fooled by the same move twice," The end of his lips forming a smirk.

He then slams her smaller being onto the hard dirt making the impact stings on the back and a small amount of blood spilled from her lips,

"Arisa!!" Shinoa reaches out,

"NO! DON'T! RUN!!"

"BUT--"

"I SAID RUN!!"

The purple girl bit her lower lip and could only stares in horror,unmoved from her spot as she watched her dear friend hovered by the dangerous Noble Vampire

"We meet again,cute livestock," His knee weights over her rib,making the girl cringed in pain-his hand wraps around her vulnerable neck tightly,making it harder to breathe for her as the air within her lungs are diminishing.

"Fuck off,vampire." She spat,

Perking the Noble's interest,he smirked-his hand other slammed and grip upon the girl's mouth with his larger palm.

"Livestock don't talk."

With that,he leans forward burying his nose into the crook of her neck-inhaling and taking a deep scent of hers,

"I can hear your heart's beating," He snarled lowly,

The blood rushing through her veins,he can sees all of them crawling inside her pale neck.

She tried to struggle out from his grip even though she knows it is pointless-she tried to kick her legs up attempt to hurt him,her both hands being tightly gripped by only one hold of his.

"Stay still,"

Her eyes widened,

"And let me devour you."

His fangs glistened slightly and the blood-thirstness etched in those razor sharp teeth.She felt a tremor run down her spine as she felt his cold hands brush against her neck, and she had to bite back a gasp as his tongue flicked against her neck,then a sharp sensation jolted her up-his razor teeth sliced through the wet skin without resistance, penetrating deep into the flesh of her neck as they cut through the thin blood vessels and permitted them to spill their precious liquid.

"Hnmphf--" She flinched at the pain and her fingers twitched,

This is bad...!

The gulping sound that he had chugged down went numb into hers.It was so addicting-her blood is,It really has been so long he had tasted a sweet meal as this which makes him never seem to stop.

On the other hand,the brunette girl's vision began to fade white,everything went into a blur;she couldn't hear anything.From the corner of her eyes,figures moved and as if the whole world stopped around her surroundings,

"STOP!!" Yuu yelled,deep inside his throat trembles,

Yuu...

Not too far behind him followed the blonde who looked rather in surprise-his own subordinate attacked her out of his reach right when he is too busy with the plans of rescuing the two of his precious families away.

"PLEASE STOP--!!" His expression darkened and cold sweats of fear running down his temples,his hand reaches out to the scene before him.

Don't Yuu..!!

"UWAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!'"

Was the last thing that that she heard before blackness take over her vision and she fell into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
886K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
174K 7.1K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
456K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.