Clintasha : a different love...

By thataddiction

[new chapter is out! updated : 10/1/18] Natasha Romanoff, S.H.I.E.L.D's top spy and assassin gets introduced... More

p r o l o g u e
1 // Agent Barton
2 // Trainings and fights
3 // "Love is for children"
4 // shawarma? shawarma.
5 // Waffles with blueberry jam
6 // Clint the Forgetful Birdboy
7 // The Mission in China
8 // Sorry
9 // She's back
10 // Shawarma night
11 // The Party
12 // Roma...nogers?
13 // A mission with the Avengers [part1]
14 // A mission with the Avengers [part2]
15 // A Mission with the Avengers [part3]
16 // What?
17 // "OUCH!!"
18 // The Truth
19 // Clint's Party [part 1]
20 // Clint's Party [part 2]
21 // The Nightmare.
22 // Coffee
23 // Ice Bucket Challenge
25 // WHAT THE F*CK CLINT
26 // Starbucks with Steve
27 // the last breath
THE END....?
28 // kisses, bird brains and a tickle war
29 // The Bird with a Plan
30 // "birthday s-"
important!!
31 // Mrs Barton

24 // Surprise

349 20 3
By thataddiction

Natasha Romanoff POV

I gasped as I saw Fury lying motionlessly on the floor. He called Clint and I to come, and sounded serious, but all we saw was him collapsed on the floor?

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Who would have done this?

"Clint....what do we do....?" I stuttered, still shock over Fury's body lying on the ground.

"I...i don't know. Call Coulson?" He suggested as he took his phone out.

I nodded as I looked around for clues.
I scanned through every corner of the room and tried to find clues that the person who was behind this left. Then, I saw a file on his table. I walked closer to the table to get a better look.

It had a piece of paper attached to it. It had red stains on it. I took a closer look and realised that it wasn't any ordinary stain.

It was...blood. It was still wet, meaning that the incident took place not too long ago. I signaled Clint to come to tell him about this as soon as he ended the call with Coulson.

"What did Coulson say?" I asked.

"He said that he'll be coming, together with some medics." He informed me.

I nodded.

"This blood stain is dry. So it means that it has been here for a while already." I said.

He nodded his head in agreement.

Suddenly, he pointed out," Hey look! There's a syringe on the floor, near his left hand!"

I walked closer and saw it. I took a ziplock bag from my pouch that I had carried and carefully placed the syringe in it.

"Why did he leave the evidence behind? Was it intentional? Or was he in a rush and forgot to destroy the evidence?" I asked.

"Well, there's only one way to find out. The CCTV in this office." He said.

We walked over to the control room and played back the recording in Fury's office. After minutes of thorough searching, we finally found it.

"You know him?" Clint asked as he paused the recording at the point where the culprit's face could be seen.

I looked carefully at his face. He looked like someone I saw before.

"He looks like someone I saw once." I said.

"Really? Where? How come I don't know who this guy is?" He asked.

"I..i don't know." I stuttered.

Staring intently at the picture, I tried to recollect any incident or memory of this guy, or well, the guy who this guy looks like. Since Clint had no recollection of who this guy is, I think I might have met him in a mission I did before, without Clint. I thought hard of any mission I did without Clint. My head hurt from all this thinking.

Suddenly, I remembered. That mission in Sydney, Australia. That damn mission, where Clint...got shot.

"I remember now!! There was this one time where we had this mission in Sydney and you got shot so you went back first." I said.

"Oh yeah....that one. But who's he?" He asked as he pointed to the screen.

I looked at the picture once again and then I recalled what happened in the mission.

Mark.

The man in the screen looked exactly like him. But...wasn't he dead? I remember shooting him in the head, right?

"Oh. I get it now. Okay, so after you left, I got really mad and upset, so I shot this guy called Mark. He's the one on the screen, and he's also the one who shot you. I remember shooting his head, and he should be dead by now." I explained.

"Hmm...then this guy? If Mark is dead, who could this guy be? His twin brother? Hahaha." He chucked.

"That's it!! It could be his twin brother! Clint, you're a genius!!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah...I know." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.
I then played the recording and saw that he headed towards the exit. I then took the ziplock bag that contained the syringe and got out of the control room with Clint.

Then, I saw Coulson and the team.

"Just in time." Clint said. Coulson nodded as they walked to the office.
Me and Clint headed to the exit. We looked around the area to see if he had left. There was no sight of him. We searched, but to no avail. Then suddenly, I saw some tire marks on the floor, leading out of the headquarters.

"Clint!! Found some trail marks!! Let's get in the car!!" I shouted as I ran to our car.

He immediately started the car as he got in. We drove out and soon saw the trail of tire marks that led us to a black car. We tailed the car carefully.

'Mark' must have saw us because he got out of the car and walked towards us. That definitely looks like Mark.

As he was closer to our car, he looked at me. He recognized me and took a gun out immediately. He began shooting the car.

"The fuck?" Clint shouted as he got out of the car with his bows and arrows.

I got out of the car too, with my loaded guns.

Clint Barton POV

"Surprise." He said.

Then this Mark guy started shooting Nat. I shot his head with my arrow but he was quick enough to dodge it. He had a disgusting smirk on his face. I cringed. Nat shot his stomach, but she was too late. He shot her left hand, her neck and her right leg.

"Natasha!" I exclaimed as I went to her. She couldn't even stand on her two feet.

"I'm okay....pull me up, please?" She pleaded. I saw blood on my hand after I pulled her up.

"Nat...please. Don't do this..." I mumbled as she continued shooting him.

"So how did that feel eh?" 'Mark' asked as he shot our car tire.

"What did you feel? Sad? Devastated? When you saw your loved one being shot by some stupid stranger. How did that feel eh, Barton?" He said in some silly accent.

Nat kept quiet. I could see her struggling as she was catching her breath.

"It felt painful, didn't it?" He said.

"And that's how I felt. When your dear Romanoff killed my twin brother. Yes. I have a twin brother. Mark. Sounds familiar, right Romanoff? You shot him. Right in the head that day. And now Romanoff, it's your turn." He said as he took out his other gun.

"You shot him with a bullet, straight in the head. The way he died, you'll die that way too." He said as he had a sinister smile on his face.

Nat gasped as he was not too far from her. She tried escaping, but she couldn't. I shot him once again, but he dodged it again.

Suddenly, as he was about to pull the trigger, a helicopter flew above us and it was windy. A ladder was swinging from the helicopter and Nat immediately climbed it.

Wait. Wasn't she shot?

Of course. She faked it.

I climbed up the ladder quickly and waved goodbye to him. Then some men were sent to get hold of him and brought him to a van.

"Coulsen? Thanks. We owe you one." I said to him.

"No problem. We found out who the guy was. It's Mark's twin brother, Michael. He just wanted to take revenge for his brother. And good news, Fury's conscious. Banner gave us some serum that helped him in minutes." He explained.

"That's great." Nat said.

"Yeah. I'll handle some admin stuff. You guys can sit here till we reach the headquarters." He told us as he did his own stuff.

"Great acting, Nat." I chuckled.

"Yeah. They don't call me Blackwidow for nothing, you know. But...this is real." She said as she showed me her scar on her hand and her neck that was still bleeding.

"Nat...why did you let him shoot you? I knew you could have dodged that. But why?" I asked, worried.

"Well, I could see the pain in his eyes. The sight of seeing your loved one being shot by a stranger....." She tried to complete her sentence as tears started forming in her eyes.

I grabbed her hand carefully and hugged her.

"Nat, everything's okay now. I'm here now. Don't worry. What's in the past is in the past. Don't think too much." I comforted her.

She pulled back soon after and wiped the tears from her eyes. Her face soon changed from emotional and crying to a straight, emotionless face.

"Now that's much better." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

I grabbed her hand and interlocked mine with hers. I kissed her hand gently as I told her, "Natasha, there's nothing to worry about now. I'm here for you. I'll never leave you. I'll protect you till the day I breathe my last. I love you Natasha Romanoff, forever and always."

I could see her cheeks getting red.

"I love you too Clint Barton, forever and always." She smiled. Her smile was enough to fill my stomach and make my day. I could stare at her smile all day and never get bored of it.

We both leaned on each other's shoulders as we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 518 16
Assassins. Recruited by SHIELD and made partners on missions, assassins Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff could call each other one thing: a friend...
151K 5.6K 87
Follow ex-KGB agent Natasha Romanoff as she navigates her transition to SHIELD agent and then Avenger. With obstacles such as a fellow agent that fee...
1.2K 57 10
First, this is a fanfic for Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Steve Rogers/Captain America. Second, this will kind of go through the MCU timeline but...
73.9K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...