Forgotten - Sequel to Hidden

By iNiallGangsta

Natalie left the boys and went with her enemy. Will the boys find her again? Who will she choose? The sweetes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
I'm sorry :( I'm quitting..
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

3.5K 119 34
By iNiallGangsta

''Micheal, Micheal wake up!'' I whisper yelled while I shook him.

''Um.'' He moan.

''Micheal, there is someone down stairs, wake up!'' I said and he quickly stood up.

''Are you sure?'' He asked.

''Yes, the TV is on.'' I answered.

''Baby, I probably forgot to turn it off last night.'' He said.

''No, I swear. I could've heard it before, but I only heard it now! And I also heard few sounds!'' I said.

''Okay, okay. Lets check it out.'' He said.

''Wait!'' I said and grabbed a guitar and handed it to Micheal.

''Guitar? Really? A guitar?'' He asked. And I have him a ''well don't look at me'' look.

''Alright, lets go.'' He said and I quickly followed him, I was right behind him. He walked down the hall and slowly down the stairs.

I turned all the lights on and we walked into the living room and the TV was off.

''I swear it was on!! I heard it!!'' I yelled.

''Natalie, baby, you're just imagining things. And I don't blame you for that. Tony is out there looking for you and you have a lot 

of pressure, but don't worry babe. No one is going to take you.'' He said and give me a hug.

''But, I did hear something, Mic.'' I whispered to myself.

''Come on, lets go back to sleep.'' He said and we walked to my room.

______________

''Micheal?'' I called him. We were currently laying on the bed. I wasn't sleeping, and I knew he wasn't either.

''Yeah?'' He answered.

''Can I see the boys today?'' I asked him. He sighed.

''I thought you said that you were okay that I was with the boys.'' I said.

''I am, its just that, someone is after you and I need to protect you all the time. So if you go to the boys, I have to be there. And Im quite sure they won't be happy to see me.'' He said.

''But, nothing will happen.'' I said.

''We don't know that. Now everyone around us can be working for Tony. Maybe an old lady across the streets can be working for him, a little kid can be working for him for gods sake! He will keep an eye on you, Nat. And we can't trust anyone anymore.'' Micheal explained.

''Okay, then come with me. Or at least drop me off and then get me later?'' I asked him and gave him a puppy eyes.

''Please?'' I asked.

''Okay fine, as long as you don't do that face anymore.'' He said and smiled. 

''Thank you!'' I said and hugged him.

__________________________________

''Here we are.'' Micheal said as he pulled out the car to the hotel and I got out of the car.

''Hey.'' Micheal called me and I turned around.

''Be careful.'' He said with a serious face.

''I will. You too.'' I smiled and I walked inside the hotel and everyone stared at me.

''Now everyone around us can be working for Tony.'' I thought about what Micheal told me as I looked around.

''And we can't trust anyone anymore.'' 

I speed walked to the elevator and pressed '12' which was the top floor. When I reached there, I walked to the door Harry showed me a couple of days before, when I came here with him.

I took a deep breath and was ready to knock the door but someone opened it before I could.

*Niall's POV*

''I''ve been waiting, all this time, to finally say it, but now i see your heart has been taken, 

and nothing would be worse, baby i loved you first.''

I sang and put my guitar away. 

I wrote 'Loved you first' when Harry and Natalie were together. Yeah, I loved her first, I saw her first. And then her heart was taken by Harry. 

*Knock Knock*

''Come in.'' I said and Harry came into the room. Why was he here?

''Whats up?'' I asked him.

''Niall I have to talk to you.'' He said with a sigh. 

''About what?'' I asked him, even though I was 100% sure what it was.

''Natalie.'' He answered.

''What about Nat?'' I asked him back.

''You know that I love her. And I know that you love her, still.'' He explained and sat down beside me in the bed. I reminded silent, because he knew that I still loved her, still. So that means he knows that I was in love with her even when they were together.

''But thats not the problem.'' He said and I looked up to him.

''She loves us, both.'' He said.

''Why is it a problem that she loves us?'' I asked him confused.

''Cause she has to choose one of us. I'm not saying who she should choose, cause that's her choice, but we were first together. We never actually break up. Things just got complected and things started to happen, but we really didn't stop loving each other.'' He said.

''She left you, Harry. After we did to her. You don't deserve her.'' I said, beginning to be angry. I don't know why though, I love Natalie and I want to be with her more than anything.

''Niall, I-'' He started to say, but I cut him off.

''No, Harry. I'm serious. I would never forgive myself after what we have done to her. She deserve a better life, without us in it. I can't handle this, i.'' I said but nothing came out. Instead I stood up and walked out of the room and straight to the door. 

I opened it and saw the girl of my life standing infront of me.

*Natalie's POV*

''Uh, hi.'' I said, almost whispered. Instead of saying hi back, he pulled me over for a big hug.

''Oh my fucking god, Natalie. You scared the shit out of me! Why did you leave just like that? Are you alright??'' He asked me still hugging me.

''Yeah, Niall. I'm fine, I just wanted to come by.'' I said smiling.

''Well the other boys are out, its just me and-'' He said.

''Natalie.'' A voice said behind him.

''Harry!'' I said and gave him a hug.

''And him.'' I heard Niall mumble under his breath. Owah, did I miss something?

I went inside and we all sat down on the couch. It was quite awkward to sit there with them.

''So how is the tour going?'' I asked, trying to start a conversation.

''Pretty good.'' Niall answered.

''Great, how long are you guys staying here?'' I asked.

''We are leaving tomorrow morning.'' Harry answered and looked down. Then it became awkward again. 

Harry's phone vibred and he stood up and left.

''Why did you come here?'' Niall suddenly asked.

''Not that I don't want you to be here, I really do, but I know that you came here for a reason, so. Why?'' He asked. Should I tell him that Tony is after me or? 

''No, not really.'' I lied.

''Sure?'' He asked and I nodded. It became silent again.

''Pick me.'' He said out of no where. I looked at him confused, not sure what he is talking about.

''What?'' I asked him.

''Pick me, Natalie. I'm so much better than him.'' He said and came closer to me. I automatically knew what he was talking about.

''Niall.'' I said.

''Natalie please. Why wouldn't you pick me? I loved you first, I saw you first, I would never hurt you like Harry did. Please Nat, give me a chance to show you how much I love you.'' He said. I looked down, not knowing what to say. 

''I know that, but its complected, Niall. I love you, but I love Harry too.'' I said the last part quietly.

''You don't love him as much as you love me.'' He said with a serious face.

''What? How would you know who I love most?'' I asked him.

''Because, if you really loved Harry, you wouldn't have fallen in love with me.'' He said. He was right, but at the same time he wasn't.

I do love Harry, as much as I love Niall.

''I don't know Niall. I have to think about this, I-'' I felt his lips against mine, and I kissed him back. We were moving in a perfect sync, until I heard a door shut and we pulled back.

''You knew he was looking, didn't you?'' I asked him when I realized that Harry was looking at us. Niall didn't answer me so I stood up and walked to Harry's room.

I didn't bother to knock the door, but I slowly opened it.

''Harry?'' I called him, I saw him sitting on the eage of this bed.

''He is right, you know.'' He said, not looking at me.

''I don't deserve you.'' He finished his sentence. I walked to him and sat beside him.

''Don't say that.'' I said.

''I did horrible things to you, Natalie. Things that I regret the most. I hate myself for doing that to you.'' He said.

''Yeah, but I did steal the box. You didn't have a choice right then.'' I said laying my hand on his back.

''Yeah, but still.'' He agrued back.

''You did save my life at the end, and Im very thankful for that, Harry.'' I said.

''I'm sorry, for everything.'' He said and pulled me over to a hug.

We heard some cheering so we thought the others came. 

''Hey guys!'' I said and have a hug to every and each of them.

''Do you know what we should do? We should go to a club! All of us!'' Louis said and everyone cheered.

''I don't know guys.'' I said, unsure.

''Oh come on, Nat! Its our last day in Cardiff. And lets just have some fun!'' Zayn said and everyone gave me a puppy face.

''Alright, alright. Let me just go home and change.'' I said and smiled.

*Micheal's POV*

I pulled off the car infront of Natalie's house and went inside. The first thing I noticed was all the lights was on and I heard water running from upstairs. Natalie was home. She never turns off the lights. I laugh about the thought and went to the living room  As I was walking, I noticed some mud on the carpet. As I look every close, I realized it was foot steps. I follow the foot steps and it lead me to the kitchen. The person must have realize that it was making mud prints all over the floor. 

Then it hit me, someone was in the house.

''Natalie.'' I whispered and started running towards the stairs.

''Natalie!'' I yelled, but right then, I felt something really hard on the back of my head and I blacked out.

*Natalie's POV*

''Hey, how you doin'? Sorry, you can't get throw. Why would ya' name and your number, and we will get back to you!'' I sang of the top of my lungs while showering. I step out of the shower and dry myself. As I took on my black, short, thight dress, I thought about what is going to happen today. 

Who am I going to choose?

Harry?

Or

Niall?

Many thoughts hit my head, but I looked at the clock and it was already 19.10

3 hours left.

I only got 3 hours to make up my mind to either join Tony, or not.

I'm going to a club, so that won't help me much. I applied my make up and I was ready to leave. 

I went down staries to drink a class of water, but then I felt something cold. I shook the scary thoughts out of my mind and told myself to calm down. I went to the window and closed it. 

I suddenly hear some noises.

''Micheal is that you?'' I called out, but no respond.

''Micheal seriously.'' I yelled out again.

''This isn't funny, Micheal!'' I yell again. 

''Micheal?'' I said, but still, no respond.

I walked into the kitchen and drank water, cooling myself. I really have to stop being paranoid.

But then I heard the sound again. This time, I followed where the sound came from and it came from down the hall. 

I slowly walked down the hall and it lead me to a door, actually, a closet. I wanted to open it, but at the same time, I didn't. I was too scared to do it.

I closed my eyes and told myself to do it.

''3.''

''2.''

''1.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 71 14
He was her nightmare, but She was his dream. They had a problem showing their affection. She avoided him after everything he did to hurt her. Fate br...
34.6K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...
1K 27 9
Malory Campbell is just about every guy's dream girl. She's got it all, the looks, the money, the power, respect, she's fit, friendly to everybody...
191K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!