Our whisper goes...| R.J. Lup...

By mxssrs-

whisper ˈwɪspə verb 1. a soft or confidential tone of voice; a whispered word or phrase. 'she... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
Authors Note
9
I was nominated ;-;
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
OMG.
19
20
Note-Please Read
21
22 (Halloween Ball)
23
24
25
26
27
New Cover?-UPDATED
Soundtrack??
28
29
30
EPILOGUE
THE END.
CHRYSALISM
SEQUEL!
HI PLEASE READ BECAUSE I MISS Y'ALL
CONTEST: PLEASE READ! *CLOSED*

7

2.7K 108 116
By mxssrs-

-WILD by TROYE SIVAN-

Emma:

In all honesty, Hogwarts was nothing like I expected it to be. It was a very homely place, and I felt nothing like I thought I would. I thought everyone wouldn't accept me, and I thought I'd get bullied for my slow thinking process.

You know that tournament thing? Where Durmstrang and Beauxbatons compete with Hogwarts for a cup or something? Well, they cancelled the Triwizard Tournament a month ago, seeing as there was some... hazards... 

*Cough* Someone spewed into the Goblet of Fire,*Cough/sneeze* successfully destroying the flames and magical properties.*Cough*

Dumbledore had to send it to some magical place to get it replenished and enchanted again. They said it can't be used for a while, because you can't empty your stomach contents in a magical thing, it just doesn't work that way.

That's why they invented toilets, and bags. You can vomit into those, not the Triwizard Cup.

The gang and I were currently walking to class, which was a dancing lesson for some strange reason. I sit with Zahara on the girls side, rolling my eyes at the horrific gossip going around. I was mimicking all the squeals and high pitched girly voices, using my hand like a puppet.

 'I hope Sirius Black asks me!'

'I wish James Potter would look at meee!'

'Peter's cute, I guess.'

'Omg Remus though. He's soooooo handsome!!!' 

I can't help but snort, their failed attempts at 'whispering' didn't go unnoticed by the Marauders on the other side of the room. It was a sight to see, and I could tell by all the other boys clenching their jaws that people were slowly getting jealous.

The Marauders, on the other hand, almost had similar reactions, but no jealousy could be seen on their faces. 

Sirius winked, James was too busy staring at Lily, Peter was blushing, and Remus was cringing and shuddering. I really couldn't blame him, the girls in our year were kind of annoying.

 "Now, everyone choose a partner!" McGonagall announces. Oooh, I wasn't paying attention. 

The girl who was gossiping about Remus strutted over to said person, and twirled her dyed blonde hair between her fingers. Remus looked extremely uncomfortable, and kept glancing at me. I decided I would go and save him. I hopped up, almost tripping over as I slid to them.

 "SUPER EMMA!" I exclaim in a super hero voice. I tackle Remus, and cling to him. Remus hugs me, whispering a relieved 'Thank you' in my ear. "Uh, excuse me?! I was here first, you know!" Fake blondie scoffs. I do a fake pout, looking at her through my eyelashes. "Well you know, Roses are red, Violets are blue.." I start, she looked disturbingly flattered, so I began to smirk. ".... I have five fingers, the third ones for you!" I cheer, doing a little dance. "Wow, how long did it take for you to come up with that one?! At least a RAVENCLAW like me actually uses her brain." Blondie smiles evilly like she won the battle. I feel a pang of hurt go through me, seeing as I was always insecure about how long it took me to process things, but I obviously don't show it as I roll my eyes. "Dude, you stare at frozen juice boxes because they say concentrate. Are your parents siblings?" I frown, pretending to be confused and interested. She lets out a sassy 'Uh!' and sashays away. I let go of Remus, bowing. "You are very welcome."

Remus laughs. "Come on, dance with me."

"Ooooh, let's have a insult war." I say mischievously, a little glint twinkled in my eyes. Remus smirked. "Bring it on."

(Emma to Remus.)

"You're so ugly, Hello Kitty said goodbye to you." 

"Your as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle."

"Are you always an idiot? Or is it just when I'm around?"

"Is your name Maple Syrup? It should be, you sap."

"You are proof God had no Sense of humour."

"Wow, you looked hotter from a distance!"

"I fart to make you smell better."

"I'm not mean, your just a sissy."

"You grow on people, like a wart!"

"If you had another brain, it'd be lonely."

I laugh, but cheekily change it to pick up lines.  I start it off. "Hey, I'm pretty and your cute... Together we'd be pretty cute." I wink, as He spins me around. Remus raises his eyebrows, and we just continue our wars and waltzing.

"Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean... and baby, I'm lost at sea."

"Your presence makes me feel cuddly.."

"Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took for me to fall in love with you."

"Ah, Remus! I think you have something in your eye-! Oh, wait no, it's just a sparkle."

"Hey, do I know you? Because you sure look like my next girlfriend."

"Aw, your so handsome I forgot my pick up line."

"Emma... you must be a broom, cause you swept me off my feet!"

"I lost my teddy bear.... Can I sleep with you?" At this one, a blush spreads across Remus' cheek. We had drawn a crowd, though we just kept shooting out pick up lines.

"I'll put a teardrop in the ocean, and when you find it is when I'll stop loving you."

I pinch Remus' cheek, grinning. "Naww, how nice. But, if I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I'd take my last breath to say 'I love you'." 

A few minutes later, Sirius butted in. "BABY, DID YOU FART?!?! CAUSE YOU BLEW ME AWAY!!!" I burst out laughing, leaning on Remus to stand up. The whole room was crying with laughter, as Sirius wiggled his eyebrows with a little smug smile sketched upon his chiselled face. Remus looks at me, rolling his eyes. 

"The moment was ruined." He points out, trying to hide his smile. "Well, it wasn't really. The moment just had another moment added onto it, and surprisingly we're still in the moment." I push my hair back behind my hair, stepping away. "What harm can more memories do?" 

(A/N, stop foreshadowing Emma) 

~

"COIN OPERATED BOY

SITTING ON THE SHELF

HE IS JUST A TOY

BUT I TURN HIM ON (A/N, wink wonk)

AND HE COMES TO LIFE

AUTOMATIC JOY

THAT IS WHAT I WANT A COIN

OPERATED BOY

MADE OF PLASTIC AND ELASTIC-"

"EMMA SHUT UP." Zee yells from her bed, groaning. I pout. "Fine, I'll just sing your favourite song!" I take a breath, and start to sing some random song that I knew Zee hated more than anything. 

As I near the end of the song, I start singing it more softly and not as silly as before. It turns out that Zee was fast asleep, which I honestly didn't understand, it couldn't really be that late, could it?  I skip downstairs, doing a little dance on my way down. Remus was staring at the floor, his thumbs twiddling nervously. "Rem?" I ask uncertainly. He turned to me with a pale face. I gasp, flying over, wrapping my arms around him. "Is it.....?" I whisper. He nods glumly.

*REMUS POV*

My gaze rested on the floor, trying to take my mind off of the thing happening tonight. I don't want Emma being involved, because God knows what I could do. 

Out of habit, I start twiddling my thumbs with nerves. My bones ached, I felt absolutely dreadful. My breaths were shallow and laced with pain. The quicker night fell, the worse I got. Then suddenly, an unclear voice sounds softly. "Rem?"

I turn to face an angel. Her magical blonde hair was back to a brown colour, I suppose that was her neutral state. Her eyes were half closed, which was strange considering she was pelting out lyrics earlier. Her skin was pale with exhaustion (probably from her little concert). Though, as soon as her wandering eyes meet mine, she gasps. She instantly wakes up, basically flying over and tying her arms securely around my torso. I sigh, breathing in an unsteady wheeze. "Is it...?" Emma whispers. I nod, closing my eyes, attempting to take my mind off of the pain awaiting the moon's signal. 

See, Ever since I was around 7, My whole life was a story which took a horrific turn. My fate, I knew, wasn't planned to be happy. I understand that now. But I was meant to live in peace. Now I have these scars scattered across my body, and the painful insecurity that bombards me every time Sirius has a new girlfriend who looks at Sirius with some gross lustful look. 

I never got a look saying 'I don't care about you being a werewolf... I love you for who you are.' Because I was me. I wasn't as attractive as James, or as charming as Sirius. I wasn't ever loved by someone, it just wasn't how my life went.

But I suppose, I was wrong. 

Emma looked up at me and brushed my hair out my eyes. Her touch was calming, and her fingers weren't soft, and that calmed me for no reason, maybe it was because it reminded me of when I was young and my mother would do the same; brush my hair from my eyes. Emma's hands were all rough from Potions work and Herbology, as she didn't have any fear of getting bruises or a broken nail. 

But I saw that look I want. It sat crying in her beautiful multicoloured eyes. Emma just brushed my hair away, a look of pity washing over her face. Tears spilled from her eye, immediately making me feel bad. "You don't deserve it!" She sobs, collapsing into my arms. At first, I'm shocked. But then, I tuck her into my arms, rocking back and forth. I breathe in her scent, which was faintly like a forest after a storm, coffee, and weirdly enough, dark chocolate. Well, I suppose it wasn't entirely weird.  She did have an obsession with chocolate, like myself.

"Hey Moony do you have- MERLIN'S BEARD!!" James screams, falling backwards. "James? Did Moony have- HOLY BALLS!!" Sirius shrieks, and collapses next to James. "No, I'm sorry but I don't have Merlin's beard, or Holy Balls." I smirk, laughing weakly. "AHH! MOONY NO THAT'S MY ICKLE TWINNY POO!!!" James scrambles to his feet. Emma hissed, and wrapping her arms and legs around me. I let go, but Emma didn't. "James, help me." I order, but secretly, deep down... I was happy. I guess this commotion woke up a few people, because Zahara stumbled down the stairs and Frank Longbottom soon followed after.

"MEN, FORM LINE!" James barks. Sirius, Peter and Frank form a line, standing up straight like a pin. "WAIT, I WANNA BE A MAN TOO!" Zahara squeals, scuttling over, and flying next to Sirius, grinning like a maniac.  "MEN, ATTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" Emma squeals, suddenly popping into a kitten. 

Wait..

What?

My five friends freeze, staring at the kitten which was climbing up my vest. "What." Sirius mutters.

"That's unfair!" Zahara whined, stomping her foot. Emma, The kitten mews in a scared tone, and starts lightly cat-slapping my cheek. "O-Oww! What the... Oh." I look out the window to see that the sun is gone, replaced with stars. I bolt up, making Emma pop in mid air and fall on the floor with a groan. "Why... why me.." She murmurs, rolling underneath the coffee table. "Sorry." I mutter.

Emma POV:

His voice was harsh, not caring at all. I poke my head out from under the table, to see the veins in his neck pulsing a weird black colour, and his hands clenching and unclenching. Underneath his hair, his eyes flashed a golden colour, and fangs appeared then disappeared. "Remus, bloody hell, go!" I yell, karate kicking his calf. He stumbles, but bolts off. I stare after him, but give a stern look to James, Sirius and Peter. "Jesus Christ, you three! MOVE IT!" I demand, making them flinch. Soon, they all march out. 

I sigh, heading up to my room.

"They say we are what we are,

But we don't have to be..

I'm bad behaviour but I do it in the best way

I'll be the watcher, watcher 

Of the eternal flame

I'll be the guard dog,

Of all your fever dreams

Ooooh Oooh Ooooh Oooh  Oooh Ooh Oh,

I am the sand in the bottom half of the hour glass, glass.

Ooooh Oooh Ooooh Oooh Oooh Ooh oh, 

I try to picture me without you but I can't.." My voice falters, as fatigue washes over me, beginning to force my eyes shut. 

I stare at the roof, until I heard a scream. I whimper, curling up in a ball, listening to Remus' screams turn into a howl. I began to try and get my mind off of it, by thinking of my patronus and animagus problem. See, though my animagus was a Cat, my patronus was an Arctic Wolf. "Expecto patronum." I murmur, watching the wolf seep out, then prance off somewhere.

Soon enough, my eyelids flutter shut, as I fall into a dreamless slumber.

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 25.9K 24
[One shots de Enzo Vogrincic | Juani no leas esto, por favor
189K 29.8K 19
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...
954K 105K 98
❝Miedo irracional a ser feliz por temor a que a continuación pase algo malo o negativo.❞ Alexandra White sabe que no puede ser feliz. No sólo por las...