Shocking Love (Dick Grayson)...

By Ella_R_68

Dick Grayson- The fun and loving boy, also know as Robin, the Boy Wonder. He loves the life he lives. The thr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Authors Note (Update Time)

369 10 24
By Ella_R_68

Hey you guys, 

I know everyone has been telling me to update and all, and don't worry I will. :) 

But it's just been kind of busy in the real world, so I've been working or a couple of chapters that I still haven't posted yet. 

So when my holidays come (which is 7 Weeks away) I will be doing a massive update (Like 10-15 Chapters BIG). So don't worry, you'r only going to have to wait a couple more weeks, and please don't think that I will no longer be updating this book, cause I am. It's still on going. :)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
201K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
119K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...