Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Dick's POV.

I woke up with a start, only to find myself in the Batcave. What was I doing in here? I haven't been in here for ages.

I looked at the position I was in, only to realize I was tied to the table with my hands and legs spread apart, my utility belt and gloves on the other side of the room. I let out a loud groan as I tried to flex my hand, the searing pain going through my entire body, I looked at it, only to find a faint scar on my hand.

What the Hell? There should be blood and a deep gash on my hand from the cut....

"What are you doing awake?" someone asked in the room

"Whose there?" I asked

"It's me, Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman you dipshit. Now what are you doing awake? The force of me running into you should have knocked you out for at least 3 days, it's only been 1. AND HOW DID THE CUT ON YOUR HAND HEAL SO QUICKLY?!"

"I-I-I don't know how my hand healed so quickly. But I have insomnia, remember? I can't sleep for long periods of time meaning I'm always exhausted."

Was I scared? Yes. I was most definitely scared. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm tied a table with no equipment, standing in front of Batman. The Batman who takes down villains and crime in the dark or the night. So don't blame me for feeling a bit scared.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR HAND HEALED SO QUICKLY?! CAUSE IF YOU DON'T TELL ME RIGHT NOW, I MAY AS WELL JUST END YOUR LIFE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, WITH THIS MEDICATION!" Bruce yelled at me

"W-what medication?"

Bruce held up a bottle of Ipecac in his hand.

"Go ahead, use it on me. I don't give a shit anymore" I said with my head tilted down

"Now, why would you say that, Dickie boy?"

"If you give that medication to, I won't vomit anything up. I haven't eaten in two days"

"well, then, I guess this is ineffective now isn't it?" Bruce said.

"I'll just have to get it out of you"

Bruce untied me doing my legs then my hands first. I made a bee line for my gloves and utility belt so I could leave the Batcave, but Bruce grabbed my cape before I could make it that far.

"STOP TRYNG TO ESCAPE! YOUR JUST MAKING THIS WORSE FOR YOU! But more fun for me" Bruce said, dragging me into this cage with someone sitting in there, with their back faced towards us.

"where are you taking me?" I asked quietly

"To Lana"

"Lana? Is she in that cage?" I asked, struggling to put all my weight on my feet so that it would slow Bruce down from dragging me.

"yes, she is. Oh Lana.....come out of the dark and face me so we can show little Robin here how this is going to work."

Lana slowly turned around. Her eyes red from blood thurst.

"What have you done to her?! He was fine when she left yesterday!" I yelled

"Lana, here, hasn't been fed any human blood for the past day, and without that human blood, shes going a bit blood thirsty crazy. Once she drinks your blood, she won't be able to stop until your dead."

"Why are you doing this? Why do you hate me so much?! What have I ever done to you?" I said quietly

"You lived with me, that's what!" Brue yelled, and threw me into the cage with Lana, closing and locking the door.

I backed into the corner of the cage, trying to get as far away from Lana as I could. She was inching closer to me, her fangs sticking out of her mouth.

"Please Lana. Please don't do this! I know you're in there somewhere. I know you can control it, just please don't do this." I begged

Lana obviously did not listen to a word I said, as she continued to advance to me.

I tried to stop her but she had already forced her fangs into my neck.

The blood being sucked out of me, made me feel immediately drained.

"please....stop" I said slowly, my voice cracking.

I dropped to the ground, getting used to the blood being sucked out of me.

My head lolled to the side, only to see him standing there, watching, waiting for me to die, doing nothing to help me.

That was the last thing I saw before my vision went black.

rTr