KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

بواسطة Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... المزيد

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!

5.2K 141 28
بواسطة Hiiimeeee

- ATSUSHI X READER

"Damn! I'm late!" - you said a you run faster. Your didn't hear your alarm clock so you woke up late, that class will start in a few minutes and you just woke up.

"O-ohayoo! *pants*" - you said as you open the door. They were already discussing the lesson for today, and they stopped because of your greeting. Now everyone is looking at you.

"Wow. You're early (First name).." - the sensei said and smiled, and unfortunately she's one of the terror teachers.. "Too early for your next class! Now you stay outside for being late!" - she said as her smile fades away.

Then suddenly, you saw your best friend ran towards you. "You're late too?" - you asked.

"Yep!" - she said as she holds her knees catching her breath.

"Don't bother going in. She'll let you stay outside anyway." - you said as you saw her reach for the door knob while you sat near the wall and lean your head, and she joined in too.

Both of you went silent, then suddenly burst out laughing. "So, why are you late?" - you asked her.

"I overslept. I already heard the alarm but I always turn it off and go back to sleep. What about you? It's really surprising to see you came here late!" She said surprised. She's right, you never came to school late, you're always on time. So this is the first time that this happened to you. (A/n: If you're not then just pretend okay lmao)

"I didn't hear my alarm clock, I think I forgot to set it last night, or i don't know." - you said as you shrugged your shoulders, and both of you continued on talking about anything.

"Ne~ Muro-chin. Can I skip practice for today?" - someone drawled, and both of you stopped talking because you knew who it was. It was your long time crush! Murasakibara Atsushi! You knew whose voice was it immediately.

"You can't." - Himuro said, you also know who his friend is. Of course! You know a lot about Atsushi. And both of your friends looked at them while they're talking and you saw Atsushi pouted his lips. *screams internally*

Then your friend pinched you on your waist, you looked at her and she gave you a mischievous grin, you suddenly felt nervous. You knew she's going to do something, but you don't know what it is.

"Murasakibara-kun." - your friend suddenly said as the two passed in front of you. You looked at your friend, 'OmO What is she up to now?' You thought. "She *points at you* likes you." - she said.

You didn't react fast, because you just let everything sink in your mind on what your friend just told him.

Heat came rushing up your cheeks as you realized what she just said.

"A-ano!.. E-etto..! I-it's n--" - you were cut off.

"Is that true (First name)-chin?" - he asked, but you were taken aback. 'WAIT! HE KNOWS MY NAME?!' You thought and thanked yourself for not being slow this time.

"Y-you know my name?" - you asked. Before Murasakibara could answer Himuro intervines.

"Hey, can I take your friend with me?" - he suddenly asked already holding your friends name.

"W-why?" - you said, 'NOO! You can't leave us alone here!' You wanted to add but decides not to.

"For you two to talk privately." - he said as he smiled. You sighed, even though you can hear your heart beats faster than before and you knew you're very nervous you just said okay.

Himuro and your friend left, leaving you and Atsushi alone at the corridor.

- Awkward Silence -

You hate this kind of atmosphere but you don't know what to open up about him, but then you remembered your question a while ago.

You were about to open your mouth and ask him again but he suddenly talk.

"Of course, I know your name (First name)-chin.." - he said but suddenly paused. 'I can't believe it's a music to my ear whenever he say my name.' You thought. "Because how can I not know the name of the one I've been loving for a long time?" - he said. You stared at him trying your best to digest it in your mind on what he just told you.

"W-whaaaat?" - you asked as your mind is still processing what just happened.

He chuckled. "I guess the saying; Actions speak louder than words. Is true huh?" - he said before you could react because you didn't get what he meant he suddenly kissed you making your eyes widened in surprise.

"I like you (First name)-chin. Oh wait, I think I already love you since the day I saw you and knew all about you." - he said and smiled. You smiled too, then all what he had said has processed.

"I love you too!" - you said as you hugged him.

'I can't believe it! He's mine! And it all started with my best friend's plan! OMG. I'll thank and treat her later~' you thought.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Yooo~ Minna! Sorrrry this update took so long! I was planning on updating it on Atsushi's birthday but then I forgot about it! WAAHH! Forgive me! ㅠㅠ

Btw, bear with my grammar lmao.

I'm also very sorry for the verrryyy slow update lately. I'm busy at school! Too much tests 

especially projects! So yeah. Hope you guys understand. Lovelots xoxo

Hope you guys enjoy~!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
6.8K 104 6
These are my first one shots. Hope you like them.