Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

TWENTY FOUR

11.4K 263 175
By ihycynthiaa

Thank you for all the votes and comments so far! I really appreciate it :)

Don't forget to vote and comment on this one

Enjoy xx

Niall's rolls off me and disappears in the bathroom. I sit up and catch my breath. We were just so into it and if Sophia hadn't distract us, we may would have gone further than making out. It knocks on the door again and Sophia yells my name one more time. I roll my eyes and get out of bed.

"What did you do?" Sophia asks when I open the door.

"oh.. uhmm... just laying in bed." I awkwardly look up to the ceiling as I lie straight into her face.

"Are you ready to go shopping? The other girls want to sleep, like Liam." She explains and I nod.

"Yeah, hold on." I quickly get my backpack and take things that I don't need out. Niall comes out of the bathroom with a wet face and puts his hands into the pockets of his jeans. He gives me questioning look.

"We're going shopping." I explain and kiss his cheek. Niall's usual scent is so much stronger. He taps his neck and stares at mine. I quickly look into the mirror and see his love bite. Instantly I blush and put my hair in front of it, to hide it.

"Let's go." I smile at Sophia, kiss Niall one last time on his cheek and then follow Sophia out of the room.

Sophia takes me to a lot of places and I buy the things that my mum wants me to buy and few things for myself. We talk about everything and laugh. Sophia is like the big sister I've never had. Last place we go to is Victoria Secret. Just when we step in, my phone buzzes and I get a text from Niall: Hurry up! I miss you xx

"I'll be back soon." I text him back and then put my phone away. I look around the store and at the end, I buy matching lingerie that isn't just black or white like my other ones. Sophia has two bags at the end.

On the way home, we talk about tomorrow and 1D day. She tells me that we girls are probably going to stay backstage and have to calm the boys' mind. They are going to be nervous and we'll be there to calm them down. Sad that Harry doesn't have a girlfriend though.

Back at the hotel, I say bye to Sophia and wait for her to get into her and Liam's room before I go into mine and Niall's. I open the door, step in and close it behind me. I put my shopping bags down on the desk and look over to Niall who lays in the bed. The bed sheet only starts at his hips and reveals his chest chair. When Niall turns around to lay on his stomach, the bed sheet goes down and exposes his ass. He doesn't wear boxers. He doesn't wear anything. I swallow and walk over to the bathroom while my eyes are glued to his naked back. As soon as I'm in the bathroom, I lock the door and take a shower.

"Olivia?!" Niall exclaims from the other side of the door after I finished washing my hair and body.

"Shower!" I yell back and wash the shampoo off my body. When I wrap a towel around my body, I remember that I forgot to take clothes with me. Fuck! Niall and his naked body made me forget to take clothes with me.

Carefully, I step out of the bathroom and hope that Niall is still in bed and hopefully has pants on. But he isn't. Niall stands next to the shopping bags and looks through them. At least he has pants on, I think as I rush over to the suitcase. Niall turns around and instantly scans my body.

"Look away!" I tell him, rolling my eyes and open the suitcase. Because just having a towel around my body isn't enough, my suitcase doesn't want to open.

"Need help?" Niall asks.

"No." I bite my lip and try it again. But it doesn't wok.

"Olive." Niall rolls his eyes at me and comes over to me. He knees down next to me and manages to open the suitcase.

"Thank you." I mumble and as I am about to take a pair of jeans out, Niall grabs my wrist and holds me back.

"Don't I get a kiss for that?" He ask. I look up to him and he's grinning form ear to ear. I sign and kiss him. Niall is quick and has his arms around my waist as he stands up and pulls me up at the same time. All that is holding up my towel, is his body sticking on mine.

"Niall... I--" He shuts me up by attaching his lips to mine. I first don't want to let his tongue in since I know what would happened next after that but he tightens his arms around me and I moan against his lips. He takes the chance and puts his tongue into my mouth.

"Olivia." He moans my name and my knees get week.

Yet again, it knocks on the door and we get interrupted. "Niall! Are you ready?" It's Louis yelling form the other side of the door.

"God damn!" Niall groans and steps away from me. Before my towel can fall onto the floor, I hold it up.

"Ready for what, Niall?" I want to know and knee down in front of my suitcase again.

"We're going to check out the studio for tomorrow." He explains as I take a pair of shorts, a shorts bra and a flannel out of my suitcase. I stand up straight again and watch Niall pulling a white shirt over his head.

"Will you be here when I'm coming back?" Niall asks and I nod. We kiss and then kiss again. Niall walks over to the door and then says something I haven't heard from him in a while. "Will I see you around?"

I laugh. "Sure."

Niall smirks and then leaves me alone. As soon as the door closes, I let the towel drop to the floor and get dressed. I lay down in bed with my wet hair. I thought Niall and I would spend some time together, since he's leaving for three weeks afterwards. But this is a work trip for him... I shouldn't have expected much, I think as I slowly fall asleep.

Two kids running around in a garden is in my dream. "Wait!" the little girls yells.

The boy who runs away from her doesn't stop.

"Wait!!" She yells again and suddenly trips because of nothing. I've had this dream before. The small boy rushes back to her and gets down on his knees.

"Does it hurt?" The brown haired boy asks. She shakes her head smiling and lays down in the grass.

"Do you love someone?" She asks and he nods. He lays down next to her and their hands are touching.

"You." He smiles.

"I love you too." She giggles. I've had this dream before and it's my favourite out off all dreams I've ever had.

"Olivia." Niall's voice wakes me up. I rub my eyes open and first don't know where I am but then I remember. We're in LA. Somehow I landed on Niall's chest. He doesn't have a shirt on and I only wear my shorts bra and my shorts. Where's my flannel?, I ask myself and look around until my eyes stop at Niall's. He smiles at me as his blue eyes start to sparkle.

"Are you ready for today?" Niall asks and I nod. Today is 1D day, I remind myself.

"When did you come back last night?" I want to know.

"Around eight. You were asleep and didn't wake up even when I shook you a bit." he explains. Weird for me, I think. Usually I have a pretty light sleep. Maybe it's the LA air. "I took your flannel off and than changed into pjs before I joined you in bed." He smirks and I blush. The fact that Niall took my flannel off for me just makes me blush.

"Get ready, okay." He kisses my lips but pulls apart before I can kiss him back. Niall gets out of the bed and searches something in his suitcase. I roll out of bed and keep my eyes on Niall as I walk to the bathroom. There I take a shower, get ready for the day and curl my hair. Yet again, I forgot my my clothes. Damn you Olivia!!, my inner voice yells at me. When I step out of the bathroom, Niall sits on the chair next to the desk and reads something on his phone. As quick as possible I take clothes out of my suitcase for today and then disappear in the bathroom again. I get dressed and brush through my curls, so that they become waves. Happy with my look, I get out of the bathroom and slowly walk over to Niall, who's still highly concentrated on his phone. I'm so close to him but then I bump against the bed. "Fuck!" I hold my knee.

"Princess!" Niall jumps up and comes over to me. He puts his arm around me and helps me stand straight.

"I wanted to scare you." I whine and sit down on the bed.

"Nice try." He smirks and kisses my forehead. "Are you ready to go?" He wants to know.

I nod.

I quickly grab my bag and put things that I might need inside. Then I follow Niall out of the room. In the lobby of the hotel, we meet the others and wait few minutes for Louis and Eleanor. Once they come, we all get into big vans and drive to the studio. In front of the studio are many fans and the driver has to drive to the back entrance.

As soon as we step in, Niall kisses me goodbye, like the other boys their girlfriend, before we get separated. We girls get lead into a big room with a TV and couches. We get left alone and I lay down on one of the three couches.

"So what now?" I ask.

"Cupcakes." Sophia answers. I sit up and she gives me a cupcakes as she sits down next to me. We enjoy our cupcakes and wait for 1D day start.

Time passes by fast, hours feel like minutes. The girls and I have fun watching the boys and crack up every minute. Everything has to go quick. Once Niall has a break, we can only be together for few minutes and then he has to leave to do something - the same with the other girls. Boyfriend comes in, shares a kiss, one tells him that everything will be alright, shares another kiss, boyfriend has to go. Eleanor, Perrie, and Sophia seem like professionals. The only time, Niall and I really talk is when he gets his hair colored.

"Niall, everything goes fine. I'm checking Twitter every second and everyone loves 1D day." I tell him.

"Are you sure? And the technical difficulties? Can everyone watch?" He asks and wipes his sweaty hands on his pants while Lou the boys' stylist colors his hair.

"Yea, everyone is able to watch and they don't mind the technical difficulties. They love it." I insure him.

"I'm so nervous. Can they see that I'm nervous?" He asks and starts biting his fingernails.

"Of course they can and they think it's cute." I say and kiss his cheek. I take his both hands into mine. "They really really love it."

"You think so?"

"I know it, love." I kiss his cheek again and then Lou is done. I burst out laughing so that my stomach starts to hurt. Niall looks at himself in the mirror and burst out laughing too. Eleanor comes over with Louis who hits the table with his hand and laughs out loud.

"You. Look. Great." Louis says an taps on Niall's shoulder.

"You really do." I tell my boyfriend who still is laughing at himself.

"Boys come on!" A man exclaims.

Niall gets out of the chair after Lou puts a shower cap to hide it. Niall and I kiss and then I let him go again. Eleanor and I join the girls on the couch again and watch Louis and Niall reveal his new hair style. I instantly take my phone to red the reactions. Everyone loves it as much as I do. Honestly, lilac hair suits him pretty well.

When 1D day officially ends, Sophie tells me that the boys's parents are now coming to us.

With every seconds, my nervousness grows. Then finally Niall, followed by his mother come over to me.

"Olivia, this is my mum, Maura." Niall introduces me to her and steps from her side to mine and puts his arm around my waist. "Mum, this is Olivia." Niall smiles proud.

"Olivia Hemmings?" his mum asks and Niall nods. Instantly she opens her arms and pulls me into a hug. "Oh Olivia." Her hug is tight and warm.

It feels like she already knows me. For some reason her voice seems extremely familiar to me. I wonder if we knew each other before I lost my memory.

"I missed you." She says rubs my back and when we pull apart a tear rolls down her cheek. And then she asks something I would have never expected: "Do you remember me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...