The Vampire Prince's Wife Boo...

By flambo456

This is the sequel to The Vampire Prince's Mate. Isabel and Cole get married and Cole is crowned king which m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: flashback
Chapter 4
Update Time!!!!
Update Time(again)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Sequel To This Book
Nomination

Intro

8.6K 185 8
By flambo456

Okay. Let me start off by saying that the ball was amazing and Cole's proposal was beautiful. The ring though is a little bit to much but it's beautiful anyway. We planned to have the wedding two weeks after Cole's coronation so we would enough time to get everything ready and for me to pick out a dress. So I guess you can say after the coronation I'll be a queen. His parents plan on leaving Aden until the day before the wedding. All that matters to me is that we will be together forever and that we will rule our little kingdom forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 599 26
{Book 2} {Please read "Mated to the Alpha Supreme" first} Halina has grown since she was abandon by her mate, now a general for the vampire army and...
471K 11.8K 20
Ben has just been shot, and lies in an induced coma in the hospital. Victor is a mess and AnnaMaria isn't much better. With the violent events in Chi...
905K 24.7K 24
Thousands of years ago, an oath was made by the villages surrounding a castle run by the Vampire King, that every five years they would offer 3 maide...
627K 28.4K 38
SEQUEL TO: BOUND BY BLOOD You all thought that was the end and happy ever after with Xavier and Diana. No, that was just the beginning and being King...