Chanel's Life (Urban)

By AntasiaRayJones

"Follow me on my crazy journey through my interesting life" More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE

EIGHT

532 27 4
By AntasiaRayJones

Chanel

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard the front door open. I hopped up from my seat and basically ran to the door.

I came back for the weekend to witness the birth of my baby sister, see my father and also see my girls.

"Hey let me help you." I huffed taking London's car seat from Dior she was struggling.

"Hey god-mommy baby." I smiled as I tickled her stomach she gave me a gum smile that filled me up with joy.

I placed her car seat on the table in the kitchen and unstrapped her.

"I got some food for us." Dior said pulling out two trays.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Enchiladas one of your favorites." She smiled.

"YASS! Thanks girl your the best." I said blowing her a kiss.

"Not so fast I kinda got a surprise for you outside." I squinted my eyes at her.

"Who?" I asked.

"Go outside and you'll see." She said walking off towards the living room with her food and London.

What kind of bullshit is this? I thought to myself seeing Trey outside leaning on his car.

"Seriously what are you doing here?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Chanel I came to apologize again I don't care how many times I have to honestly I just want you back." He walked up to me and grabbed my hand looking into my eyes as every word left his mouth.

"Why should I forgive you? You gave me a fucking STD." I snatched my hands away from him.

"Your right I did and I'll admit that again but that night I was so caught up in you giving me head I didn't stop you, I knew I had to wait at least 24 hours before having sex I was thinking." He shook his head looking at the ground.

I lifted his head up and kissed his lips.

"Don't let no fuck boy shit like that ever happen again okay?" He nodded and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Your welcome slut." We turned around to see Dior in the doorway smirking.

I stuck the middle finger at her before she went back into the house.

"I missed you." I poked my lip out.

"I missed you too brat." Trey smiled his pearly whites at me.

"Lets go inside and catch up I'm getting cold." He went inside his car and got his backpack out before locking up and following me inside.

Trey

"I see your mom changed the house around again." I looked around noticed different art work and furniture.

"Yeah she's always doing something." Chanel rolled her eyes sitting on the couch.

"Where she at anyway?" I asked taking my laptop out my bag.

"I think she went to get some stuff for my fathers welcome home party." I nodded remembering he was coming home from the army.

Dior and London were on the big couch watching cartoons while Chanel just stared at them.

"I love you guys so much omg." She fake cried taking a picture of them.

"At this point your obsessed child." Dior flipped her hair which caused me to laugh.

"Y'all something else man." I shook my head pulling up my homework on the computer.

"Do you kind if I go up to your room to do my homework?" I asked Chanel since I know she be acting bratty.

"Sure babe you don't have to ask." I nodded and kissed her on the cheek before going upstairs.

Dior

I looked at Chanel and noticed she was still looking at the stairs.

"Bitch he's gone direct your focus somewhere else." I threw a pillow at her.

"Shut up I just really missed him." She crossed her arms sitting next to me.

"I can tell why didn't you just hit him up?" She shrugged.

"That's not an answer sis." I rolled my eyes thumping her in the head.

"I was really mad at Trey what he did was so wrong. Like how couldn't he tell me he had an STD? All I know is when we first started talking he showed me something new. He gave me something that I never had or felt before. He was treating me how I should be treated and we had only just started off." She vented playing with London's toes.

"Everybody's relationship isn't perfect it's okay to make mistakes and I'm sure you'll hit some more bumps along the way. You just always have to remember that if y'all bond is strong you'll get over it." She nodded and looked me in the eyes ensuring that she was listening.

Chanel

I woke up to London's faint cries we must've fell asleep while watching a movie. I sat up and carried her to the kitchen I looked in the refrigerator to see that she had no milk.

I checked her diaper bag and there still wasn't any.

"D London needs some milk." I yelled knowing she was probably downstairs washing clothes.

"I'm coming up right now." She yelled back.

Not to long after that I heard her coming up the stairs with a basket full of laundry.

"Hey baby you hungry." She cooed taking London in her arms.

She sat down on the couch and began breastfeeding.

"Is Trey still upstairs?" I asked sitting on the recliner.

"He went to pick up his daughter said he'll be back." I nodded can't wait to see Dream.

"I really like his baby mama and I'm not just saying that because she signs my checks." Dior spoke being ratchet.

"Yeah she's cool I met her once the day he found out that was his kid." It was a shock to me but everybody has secrets.

"How old is the little girl?" She asked.

"She's one." I said.

Before she could say anything Trey walks in the door with a sleeping Dream on his shoulder.

"Aw man she's sleep I wanted to play." I crossed my arms dramatically.

"She should be waking up her mom said she's been sleep for a while." He said putting her down on the couch taking her boots and jacket off.

"Aww she's a little chunka." Dior said playing with her hands for some reason that's her obsession. Chunky baby hands or feet.

Dream started moving in her sleep and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"You okay baby?" Trey rubbed her back as she looked around at everybody.

She stopped at London and pointed at her smiling wide.

"Baby!" She scooted over closer to me to get a better look at London.

"You like the baby?" I asked.

Dream nodded her head and played with London's feet.

"Aw she's so cute can I have her?" Dior asked Trey watching the way Dream talked baby talk to London.

"Sure she's bad as hell tho." Trey said shaking his head.

"It's okay we can be bad together." She danced around in her seat.

We heard keys jiggling and in walked my mom with a lot of bags.

"I'll help you." Trey quickly got up and took all the bags out her hands.

"Thank you so much honey." She breathed out holding her chest.

"Mommy your doing too much come sit down." I got up and led her to the couch.

She's damn there at the end of her pregnancy I know she's going through it right now.

"What time does daddy come in tomorrow?" I asked rubbing her moms belly.

"We should be there at least by 4:00." She nodded and I kept rubbing the belly.

My mom looked at Dream and almost had a fit.

"Whose beautiful baby." Dream was still quietly playing with London's feet which had her comfortable.

"That's my daughter." Trey spoke putting the last of the groceries in the kitchen.

"She's a beauty." Trey thanked her for the nice comment and sat back down in his original spot.

"Nel go make your chicken nachos." I promised Dior a couple weeks ago and she's still waiting.

"Good idea I'm starving." I said getting up throwing her hair in a bun.

"Dream let's go help." She jumped off the couch and followed her dad and I into the kitchen.

"Aww my baby got a cute little thang going." I heard my mom say out loud.

Dream is apart of Trey so she's automatically in my life I wouldn't ever turn my back on the lil baby.

I felt little hands on my legs and looked down to see Dream.

"Yes mama." I got down to her level.

"Eat?" I laughed because she's greedy just like her daddy.

"Yes it's time to eat want some fruit?" She nodded and I picked her up sitting her on the counter.

Trey came out with some fruit and goldfish crackers.

"That should keep her off until the nachos are done." I nodded and began washing off the boneless chicken.

It made me happy to be in the kitchen preparing food with my boyfriend and his daughter.

Just has me dreaming on the days we have our own child and can do this.

I'll forever be thankful for my family!

-Antasia Ray Jones ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
825K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
577K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...