Addiction [boyxboy]

By MortalGamesinNarnia

Highest rank in Teen Fiction: 7/12/16 - #43 Jacob Palmer. Druggie. Addicted. Addictive. Scary. Intimidating... More

ADDICTION - Teaser Trailer
1. "cigarettes are bad for your health"
2. "you're cute when you're trying to be mean"
3. "i'm having lunch with my boyfriend and his friends"
4. "there's also another thing that i'd love to see between your lips"
5. "i think i'm in love with you"
6. "i can be a little possessive"
7. "you're just...beautiful"
8. "are you going to kill me"
9. "i'm sorry for almost hitting you"
10. "i'm sorry for coming on too strong"
11. "you're important to me so i'm not giving up on you"
12. "friends? friends."
13. "brain freeze!"
14. "you're both expelled"
15. "she's going to kill me"
16. "thats for turning me down"
17. "we need to talk about us"
18. "who's this?" "he's no one"
19. "i want you to date me and i'm not taking no for an answer"
20. "hey, i'm bleeding"
21. "i was shot because of you"
23. "so...what do you want to do tonight?"
24. "you're only in your underwear"
25. "look, you're my best friend"
26. "will you please be my boyfriend, babe?"
27. "let the fun begin"
28. "let's play"
29. "i just want to apologize"
30. "and go to prom with me?"
31. "can i have this dance?"
32. "make love to me"
33. "you're my addiction."
Addiction - Epilogue
POSSESSION

22. "guess who asked me on a date?"

57.3K 2.3K 951
By MortalGamesinNarnia

I showed up at school the next day all by myself, considering Jacob didn't pick me up this morning. As soon as I walked in, someone jumped on my back causing me to scream and fall over.

"What the hell!!" I yelled as I turned over and caused whoever was on top if me to fall off and onto the floor next to me.

I looked over to my right to see Kaitlyn lying right next to me smiling. "What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Guess who asked me on a date?" She asked with a big smile on my face.

"Who?" I asked.

"Okay, so I walked into the school and as I was heading towards my locker I was stopped by-" She was suddenly cut off by her phone ringing. She took it out of her pocket and pressed the answer button. She motioned at me to hold on.

"Hello." She said before she started erupting in laughter. "No way! No way!" She started yelling into the phone as she walked away.

"Kaitlyn! Weren't you gonna tell me something??" I tried shouting to her but she didn't hear me and just kept talking into the phone.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before turning around and heading towards homeroom.

Once I was at my seat I set my stuff down, but then I was roughly slammed up against the wall by someone. I yelped as I looked up to see Alex glaring at me. "Hey loser." He chuckled.

"What the hell is your problem? Why are you doing this Alex?" I asked him.

"Why am I doing what?" He asked dramatically, before clenching my arm tightly and bending it behind my back. "'Cause you were stupid enough to give up your chance to get with me! And now, I'm gonna make you pay for your stupid actions."

Suddenly he grabbed the back of my head by my hair, pulled my head back, and roughly slammed it into the wall. All of a sudden, everything was white and I could feel wetness on my forehead. My head started throbbing and before I could do anything about it, I felt a hand grab the back of my head again, I knew what was coming next. And before I could let color flood back into my vision completely, I closed my eyes and braced myself for impact.

But just as he pulled back, he was gone. I started falling backwards, to which I tried to stop myself with my elbows. As soon as my left elbow touched the ground, there was a loud snap and a sharp pain in my arm.

I screamed out from the pain and opened my eyes which I had kept closed for this whole time. I looked down to see my elbow in a weird shape. I reached my hand down to touch it but it hurt too bad.

I laid down flat and tilted my head back to see Jacob practically killing Alex. They were both covered in blood and their clothes were being ripped to shreds. And they were both sweating and growling at each others throats.

Before I even knew what was happening, someone was helping me off the ground and others were trying to run over and stop them from fighting, which would just cause them to be hit. It felt like ten minutes had gone by and they were still fighting. Soon, the school officers came in and started pulling the two apart.

They eventually got them apart. Jacob shoved the five officers that were holding off of him and came over to me.

He grabbed my face in his hands and started turning it all different directions. "Are you okay baby?" He asked in a surprisingly sweet and calm voice, considering he was just in a fight less than a minute ago.

I opened my mouth to respond when Principal Johnson started pushing people to the side. "What the Hell is going on over here??!"

One of the officers stepped forward and pointed towards Jacob and Alex both. "These two were fighting."

He slowly moved his gaze towards Jacob and glared when they made eye contact. "Palmer." He said with disgust. "I should've known this mess would be your fault."

"It's not!" Jacob shouted. "Alex was attacking Timothy!"

"Don't lie to me!" Principal Johnson spat. "Alexander is an A-plus student, head of the football team, and he's not a drug addict."

"THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!" Jacob spat back with more hatred and anger.

Jacob looked like he was about to pounce so I decided to step in and make everything right. "Principal Johnson," I said, to which he looked over at me and then gasped, probably cause of my forehead covered in blood, or my arm which I'm assuming is broken, or...well anything about my being at the moment. "Jacob didn't start the fight. Alex was beating me up and Jacob stopped him." I rushed out in one breath before whimpering. "Now, can someone please take me to the hospital?"

Principal Johnson's eyes widened in surprise as he looked over at Alex. " Alex, I..." But before he could finish talking I whimpered again. "Oh, yeah...let's get you to the hospital first."

.....

"Well, you have a broken arm and a concussion."

"Is that all?" I asked the doctor. "That doesn't sound that bad."

"You don't know the symptoms that come with a concussion, do you?" She asked to which I shook my head. 'Well some of the symptoms are headaches, lack of coordination, memory loss, dizziness, vomiting, sleepiness...there's more but that's just a few that I could come up with off the top of my head." She said.

"What?" I asked, in a more terrified voice than intended.

"And because of how you got your concussion, I have a feeling your going to have all those symptoms and more, and they're definitely going to be severe." My eyes widened, which made my head hurt so I stopped. "I'm going to recommend you stay out of school for at least a month."

"WHAT??" I screamed and sat up quickly which caused me to get dizzy and almost pass out. "Ow, ow." I whined as I started to rub my temple. "When is my mom going to get here?" I asked.

She gave me a sympathetic and apologetic look. "I'll go check if she's here." And with that she left quietly.

I tried to nod but it hurt my head too much. I laid back down and carefully laid my bandage wrapped arm next to me. I closed my eyes but it wasn't long before I heard the door open again. I opened them and looked up to see Jacob slowly entering. "Hey." He said as he gave a cute tiny wave.

"Hi." I sat up once again.

He sat on the stool next to my bed. "So, is everything okay?" He asked.

I shook my head just a little bit, which still caused a little pain to shoot to my brain. "My arm is broken." I said. "And I have a concussion."

He groaned. "Babe, I'm so sorry. I had one of those before, they suck." I looked at him with a terrified and worried expression, so then he cleared his throat and sat up straight. "I mean, they're not that bad. And you're strong, you'll get over it before you know it."

"You really think so?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "I know so." His smile slowly went away and a little frown appeared. "I'm sorry about last night." He said suddenly. "And about this morning, when I didn't come and pick you up."

"It's fine." I said. "I mean, you did save my life." We both chuckled a little even though nothing about the experience was humorous.

"I guess I'm gonna have to drive you to school for now on." He said.

"You don't have to do that."

"I know, I want to."

I smiled. "Thank you."

He kissed my head and then got up from his seat. "Now rest, you need it." I laid down and he quietly left the room.

After he left, I said three words that I didn't even know I was trying to hold back.

"I love you."

.....

YAY! I was finally able to update...I still don't have a phone though.

I'm sorry it took me so long to update but it's really hard to update when I don't have a phone so I have to use the computer and I'm limited to only one hour a day of computer. So, I'm sorry.

And sad news, the film that I was supposed to be in has been postponed. I'm so upset, but I'm not going to let it bring me down. I'm going to start looking for more parts.

Also, there is a guy that I really like. I'm not going to say his name on here, so for now we'll call him R. Anyway, R is the one of the funniest and nicest people I've ever met. And I think he likes me too, but I'm too scared to ask him. Heck, I don't even know if he likes males. But the other night, my best friend had a massive birthday party and I invited him. And he came. And I was screaming!!!

And at one point, me, him, and three of my friends took a group picture because there was a photobooth. And no one else was touching each other...but HE put HIS ARM around MEEEEEE!!!!! I had to keep from screaming!! My smile in that picture was a real, authentic smile!

OH! AND HE WAS WEARING A SUIT AND TIE!!!! AND HE LOOKED SO NICE!!! AND ONE TIME HE FIXED MY BOW-TIE!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST DIED!!

AND HE HUGGGGGGEEEDDDD MEEEEEE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AND HE'S TALLER THAN ME!! AND ALL MINE AND HIS FRIENDS SHIP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'M LITERALLY HAVING A SEIZURE RIGHT NOW! I HAVE TO GO!!!

THANKS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

READ~ENJOY~VOTE~COMMENT~THANKS

-MGN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...