The Road Gets Tough (Synyster...

By nickisevenfold

Brian's finally learned to accept the things he cannot change. Losing Jackie again was all it took for him to... More

Going To California
It's What You Do Best
One Too Many Drinks
Yoga-nna Accept My Apology?
The Heavens Opened Up and An Angel Appeared
Green-Eyed Monster
The Future Mrs. Haner
Face To Face With The Enemy
Strength Of The Syn
Getting Serious
When The Past Comes To Visit You Got To Think Twice
The Fight That Ended It All
Can We Still Be Friends?
Worry Wart
Papa Gates' Words of Advice
Had It All
This Family
Testing The Waters
To End The Rapture
Unaware How Fine You Were Before My Buzz Set In
Berries and Cherries
Jail Cells... Jail Sells
A Fucked Up Lie In A Fucked Up World
A Smile Long Gone
A Little Surprise
Making Amends
That's The Wrong Answer
Lord, Take Me Now
Promise Me All The Alcohol In The World
Still Loving You
What Are Friends For?
This Is Going Too Far: Part 1
This Is Going Too Far: Part 2
The Intervention of a Life Time
Dad's Always Right
Ready, Set, Run
Calling Out The Obvious
Breakdown
Bring Me To Life
Down The Hole
Swallow Your Pride
Mid-Air Apologies
Assuming Makes An Ass Out Of You And Me
Some Guiding Light
Here Comes The Past, All Dressed In Black
One of My Best Regrets
Order Up; Haner on the Grill
A Stranger's Mouth
An Explosion of Serenity
The End Of Me
Stress Is A Real Bitch
Sudden Outbursts
Goodbye Gates
Zacky's Deep Dark Secret
Stress, Stress, Stress
Small Change in Plans
Breaking The News
I'm Coming Home
A Friendship Sent To Exile
Vengenz To Gates
Baby Wait-Baby Weight
All I Ask Of You
Let's Have A Wedding
Jimmy's Prediction
Born To Die / Author's Note

Don't Speak

1.5K 53 15
By nickisevenfold

 I love you all! 

"Are you sure nothing's wr-"

"Nothing is wrong, Jacqueline, stop fucking asking or something will be wrong." I snapped, throwing my jacket on the bed, as we entered the hotel room. I was trying my hardest to control my anger, but it seemed impossible.

"Then why'd you get in a hissy fit at the restaurant? I should be the one mad since I lost my phone. You don't see me throwing a tantrum." 

I scoffed, removing my shirt, "Cause you already threw one at dinner when you fucking accused me of taking your phone. I swear, I'd never do that." I lied. I had her phone hidden in my pants, beside my phone the whole time. I had it off because I knew she could track it. She'll get it back when she fesses up to cheating.

But then again, I can't think of myself as an angel. I did kiss another woman. Or so I thought I kissed her. This is why I need to stop drinking. 

"I'm sorry... I just need my phone. Marlene can call or Andrew...." She said, turning away from me. 

"But you're on vacation why would Andrew need to talk to you?" 

"He doesn't." She tripped over her words. "I'm going to shower. Did you want to-"

"No." I coldly said, sitting on the bed. I knew she was going to ask if I wanted to shower with her but I wasn't in the mood to see her naked body in front of me... Specially when I know someone else has been touching it. 

She let out a sigh, "Okay..." 

With the slam of a door, I took her phone out, and turned it on to see if he'd text her anymore. Sure enough. He did. It boiled my blood. 

"Brian!" Someone shouted from outside the room. 

I slid her phone back into my pocket and headed for the door, "What's up?" I asked Dan who was carrying luggage and looked like he needed help. 

"I'm taking some shit downstairs to the bus so we can just leave to New York tomorrow, you wanna smoke with me?" 

I peeked my head back inside the room to see if Jackie was showering. She was. I nodded, grabbed a jacket beside the door, took most of our suitcases and headed downstairs with Dan.

I needed to get away from all of the shit that was happening. I needed advice and I trust Dan. He's one of my best friends. 

"Here." He said, lighting my cigarette that stuck out between my lips. 

We'd finish putting everyone's suitcases in and all that was left was to smoke. I took a long drag then released the smoke with an exhale. I tilted my head back, "I trust you, Dan." 

He chuckled, "Aw, are you fucking drunk? I don't go that way." He teased.

I laughed and lowered my head, "Fuck you. I'm just... I need advice and I can go to Zacky but it involves him a little. I'd go to Matt, or Johnny but they're probably asleep. And Arin is too young to understand this." 

"What is it?" He turned towards me on the bench we were sitting on. 

I took a deep breath, "Jackie. I think she cheated on me with her boss and I honestly think she's lying to me about a lot and I caught her but she won't admit it." 

"So you've told her you know she cheated?" 

I shook my head, pulling her phone out and waving it in his face, "I read it. She doesn't know."

His eyes widened, "You fucker. You took her phone. Poor girl almost tore the damn bus apart because of that." 

I nodded, "I know man... You don't understand how much it hurts to fucking see that they've kissed or probably have done something more. She quit her job and now this dick needs her back. He was saying he's willing to forget everything if she is..." 

"What are you gonna do?" 

"That's where you come in." I took a drag. "I need to know what to do." 

He hummed, "How about you.. No that won't work... Damn. This is hard. I can't think of a way to catch her. Then again, you did the same thing so... You can't call the kettle black." I giggled and turned away, looking towards the bus. "Hey, off subject really quick. Well not the Jackie subject but anyways, isn't her ex-fiancee there?" 

"Where?" I narrowed my eyebrows. Dan always has an odd way of leaving out a hug piece of relevant information. 

"New York." 

I honestly felt so lost. I wish I was drunk and lost. "What the fuck are you talking about?" 

"I don't even know man. I'm a little drunk. I think I'm gonna sleep." He stood up and shook my hand. "See you in the morning." 

I laughed, "Night Dan."

You can always count on Dan to be super drunk during super important events.

The next morning, I woke up and got ready to leave. I felt forced to speak to Jackie and act like everything was okay. She knew nothing was going good at the moment, she just didn't know why. 

She stopped complaining about her phone after a while and I was happy she did. But I had a feeling she knew I had it. 

"Jacks!" Zacky shouted, walking down the hallway of the bus with a suspicious look on his face. "Do you know where Jackie is?" He asked me. I pointed straight towards the back of the bus. She secluded herself from me after we got on. "Thanks... Hey uh, you okay?" 

I nodded, "I'm fine." 

"Hm... Doesn't seem like it. We're gonna tal-" 

"No we're not." I cut him off. The last thing I needed was to hear Zacky's speech about how "perfect" his relationship with Gena is and how I should take it into consideration. We all know it's going downhill. "We're not." 

He looked away and shoved his phone into his pocket, "You've turned against me ever since we got on tour. Why are you still mad? Jackie is here now. She loves you." My eyes shifted up to him. I stared him down with anger. "She knows you don't cheat while you're on tour okay? Get over this shit, man." 

"See, I did cheat, Zacky," I stated. I began to breathe heavily, my hands formed fists. I felt Valary pinch my arm, telling me to quit the little hissy fit I was about to pull. "Didn't you need to speak to your cousin?" I asked through my teeth. 

"Yeah..." Zacky turned on his heel and made his way to the back. I was curious to why he needed to speak to her. I started to think the worse... 

Jackie's POV 

I sat in the back of the bus, staring at the SYN1999 tattoo... I can't believe that after so many years, I still got it for him. I can't believe after so many years of loving him, I fuck up on him. 

I couldn't remove my eyes from the letters and numbers. Once he finds out what I did, I know he'll probably want to finish me off right then and there. I can't even begin to think about it. 

"Jackie." Zacky knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" He peeked his head through the crack. I smiled and welcomed him in. 

"Whatcha doing?" He asked taking a seat beside me on the couch. 

"Nothing. Just thinking about somethings. What's up?" 

He smiled, "We gotta talk." 

"Shoot me." I sarcastically said. Whenever Zacky wants to talk, we know it's pretty bad. 

That earned me a soft punch to my arm. "Stop. Let me tell you what it is. Jesse texted me and invited me out to lunch when we get to New York, which is in about half an hour. He asked me to bring you with me." As I was about to reject it, he raised his hand to my face. "Bah- Don't talk. I'm speaking." I was shut. "I told him you said okay. You need to clear the air with him. I'm going to be there." 

"But what about Brian?" 

He rolled his eyes, "Fuck Brian. This isn't about him. It's about you and Jesse clearing the air and having a nice lunch with me, your cousin. Like the old times." 

I never wanted to cross paths with Jesse again. Seeing him wouldn't bring feelings back, but it would most definitely show him that I had too much pride the past couple months to even face him. I wasn't proud of leaving Jesse at the alter. But I can't deny I didn't feel a tad bit relieved. 

I guess having lunch with Zacky and Jesse wouldn't be too bad... Right? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 876 33
COPYRIGHT ©REBEL_UNBOUND 2013 Katie only wanted to visit one of her best friends in L.A. when not only life but a whole band gets in her way. What ha...
27.6K 730 25
Read threw the eyes of Brian Haner Jr, a.k.a Synyster Gates, as he slowl falls in love for the first time. See how he changes his bad boy rock star a...
5.3K 178 10
Let me tell you a story. The story about my family and the crazy friends we grew up with. How I found the love of my life. And how I followed my brot...
10.8K 154 19
25 year old Brian Haner well-known as Synyster Gates is changing for the love of his life. Secrets are exposed as time goes on. Will Brian change aga...