The First Queen (Currently Be...

By Alexis_the_Greatest

Queen Eleanor of Alendar. Daughter of King Richard the Wise, and the first female ruler in the Alagorian line... More

Copyright Statement
Prologue (Updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29: Part 1
Chapter 29: Part 2
Aloha!!!
A/N
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thanks
A/N: Confusion
Sneak Peak for Book 2 of "The First Queen": Tipping Thones
Update for Book Two!
Tipping Thrones Is Up!!!
BIG NEWS!!!! (PLEASE READ!)
Some Important News

A/N: Well, damn!

4.4K 154 4
By Alexis_the_Greatest

Two months have passed since I completed masterpiece. In two months the story was no longer showing up in any ranking for the historical fiction. The day before I decide to post the sneak peak that y'all got for Tipping Thrones I see The First Queen is at #134. I post the sneak peak yesterday and the placing goes to #152 (bummer, right?).

THEN I CHECK RIGHT NOW AND "THE FIRST QUEEN" IS FREAK FRACKLING #13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 13 !!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS DID IT BUT OH MY GOODNESS DID THIS MAKE MY DAY!!!! I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOTHER HAHA!

If you guys somehow manage to get The First Queen in the top ten for historical fiction I will legit cry tears of joy and probably get concerned looks from the people around me.

You guys are the best and stay tuned for a sneak peak (hopefully soon! I having writer's block with this one) for I Spy !!!!

Lots of love and gratitude,

Alexis Breanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 15 31
When a king wants to marry a princess who just turned of age and her parents don't allow. He starts a war, leaving the princess to run away and go to...
129 3 2
[๐š๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ] {ฯƒษณษ ฯƒฮนษณษ } โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...
8.8K 384 27
Two people who are secretly terrified of each other have to get married. An ancient race of eViL creatures once ruled over the earth. They ONCE rule...
Rivals By SmilerXO

Historical Fiction

46.1K 2.5K 15
[COMPLETED] Across all nations, only one kingdom stood greater and stronger than the others. The kingdom of Adaresa. The king of Adaresa, King Marlan...