Adopted By Muke

Allena5SOS tarafından

"So... You're telling me that this all was a dare? On top of that, you only kept me here longer because it br... Daha Fazla

Adopted by Muke
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen

5.1K 164 158
Allena5SOS tarafından

Katelyn's point of view

I walked into school, looking around for the blue haired boy who usually has black pants on. I was hoping he'd be here today because I really wanted to talk to him.

I couldn't find a blue haired boy, but I did find a pastel pink haired one. I went up to him and then tapped his shoulders, causing him to turn around.

I looked into his hazel eyes and then smiled. "What happened to being a smurf?" I asked him, trying not to look at the slight bruise on his cheek.

"What happened was it was fading and you said one of your favorite colors were pastel pink." He said and smiled. "What happened to uniform?"

"It was cold and I wanted skinny jeans, problem?" I asked and he shook his head before fixing my sweatshirt. He just coveted up my exposed collarbone, nothing much.

"Not at all love." He told me and I reached up to touch his face. My thumb lightly grazed his bruise and he laughed. "I'm fine."

"Where were you yesterday? Your mum said you ran away?" I said and he shook his head. "What happened?"

"I found some super cheap motel and stayed the night there after I went to my dad's. It was relaxing to be alone for awhile." He said and I nodded before giving him a hug. "Why?"

"Because I thought you didn't come because you didn't want to see me after that incident with Luke and Michael." I said and buried my head into his chest. "They weren't exactly the nicest to you."

"I'm fine though. It was a smack and a few ugly words, I'm fine." He told me and rubbed my back. "Anyways, um, want to go get some pizza after this? I'll pay."

"Sounds fun." I said and looked up at him. "I'd love to." I told him and he nodded as he took his lip ring between his teeth.

"What are you going to be for Halloween?" He asked me and I shrugged. "I was gonna be like some kind of demon angel. I don't know."

"All black. Nice." I said and he laughed as I threw my bag over my shoulder. "Maybe I'll do the same. I don't know, I'm bad with this."

"You want to match?"

"Wouldn't hurt." I said and he nodded. "Really inconvenient but Luke and Michael are throwing this Halloween party thing, you can come with if you want. They said they're willing to try and get to know you, and to apologize."

"No apology necessary but I'll see. I usually take my younger sister out trick or treating because mum is always working." He said and I nodded.

"It's a little bit before the actual holiday, no need to worry." I said and he nodded. "You'll come?"

"Why not? Sounds like fun." He said and smiled. "I don't hold grudges so I'm down I guess."

"You're amazing." I said and hugged him again as the bell rang. "We need to get to class. Come on."

"Okay."

-

The last bell rang and I threw all my textbooks in my locker. I put my bag over my shoulder and then made my way out of the school.

"Did Luke and Michael really adopt you?"

"Did Michael actually hit Jacob?"

"Did Luke bruise you? Is that because of Luke?"

"I heard they're throwing a Halloween bash, can you get me in?"

"Katelyn! What did you do that made Luke and Michael so angry?"

"Stop asking me these ridiculous questions please." I said to the girls who were following me and then saw Jacob's pink hair. "Excuse me, I need to get to my friend."

"Answer us!"

"What if I don't want to?" I asked and then pushed past them. "Jacob!" I said loudly and he looked over. He had a cigarette between his fingers since his car wasn't necessarily parked on school grounds and he walked over.

"What's up?" He asked and the girls backed away because the snell of cigarettes. "Oh, oh shit yeah. I'm so sorry." He said and threw the bud on the floor, stomping it out.

"It's fine." I dismissed and smiled. "Come on, let's go." I said and he nodded. I followed him to his car and then he opened it.

"Let me try to cover up this stink." He said ad he aired his clothes out a bit. He grabbed a cologne bottle and then he sprayed it a bit.

I got I to his car and then set my bag down. I buckled my seat belt and then Jacob got in. "Luke and Michael are cool with this? I won't get slapped if I take you home again?"

"They said as long as I'm home by six it's fine." I told them and he nodded ad he started the car. "So um, they wanted you to come over Friday for dinner to uh set things straight and get to know you."

"I'm not wearing some fancy ass clothes to impress them." He said and I laughed. "I'll be in leather and skinny jeans."

"So will Michael so it's all good." I said and he laughed. "Ashton and Calum will be there too."

"Ashton?" He asked, his eyes widening. "Oh wow." He aaid and leaned back a bit. "You sure?"

"Positive. He wouldn't miss a chance to see the dude I've been hanging around with." I said and he nodded. "He won't hit you, I promise."

"I'm not afraid of gettting hit, I can take it, it's just, now I'm afraid of saying some stupid shit." He told me and his eyes flickered to the box of cigarettes in the cup holder.

"I'll take these." I said and put it in my bag. "No smoking. You can get lung cancer and you can die."

"Just taking them away and telling me not to do it won't me to stop." He said and I nodded. "It doesn't work that way."

"I know." I said and pulled into some pizza place. He turned the car off and then I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Come on-Wait, my wallet." He said and reached in his back pocket. "Okay I have it, let's go." He said and I laughed.

"Idiot." I said and then opened his car door. I closed it and then he locked his car. I followed him into the restraunt and then we stood behind a couple.

"Aren't you a little young for him?" The lady asked me as she looked between us two. "You look seventeen and she look twelve."

"It's my sister, we have different dad's so we don't look too similar. My hair is naturally blonde." Jacob lied so smoothly and so easily.

"I'm terribly sorry for that. I didn't know. I just assumed from how close you're standing." She said as her cheeks went red.

"It's fine." I said and smiled. She and her boyfriend were given a table so they left quickly. "Nice, people think we're dating."

"It's weird." He said and I nodded. A man came up to us as I tugged my sweatshirt down and he smiled.

He led us to one of the few empty tables and we sat down. We got a few sodas and then the man left us to decide the kind of pizza we want.

"You mentioned you had a little sister." I said and he nodded. "How old is she?" I asked him.

"She's ten." He said and smiled a bit. "Reminds me of you in a way because she loves pastel colors and you kinda dress the same."

"I doubt you'd let a ten year old wear a crop - top or short shorts." I said and he just shrugged.

"I wouldn't, but there are people in the world who do." He sighed and I smiled a bit while nodding.

"You have a little brother too?" I asked him and he seemed a bit dazed by the question. "Just wondering."

"I uh did." He said and I immediately felt guilty for asking. "He died when he was six, so I was like ten?"

"How did he die?" I asked, not being able to stop myself before the question slipped my lips. I felt terrible as he took a feel breath and looked at me.

"Just want the the run down on my family huh?" He asked, meaning to sound like a joke but managing to sound as if he was choking back tears.

"You don't have to. I mean, you said I shouldn't bring up your family so I honestly shouldn't have. I'm so sorry." I said and he shook his head.

"It's fine." He said and looked at me. "I'll tell you while we eat because it's a long story." He told me and I nodded.

"I'll tell you my story too, it's only fair." I said and smiled. "If you don't want to though-"

"It's fine. It's just got a little caught up in my memories, that's all." He said and I nodded. "So, what kind of pizza do you want?"

"Anything is fine, as long as the sauce is red, I'm down." I said and he nodded. "I can eat like a whole elephant, just warning."

"It's cool. We all can." He said and I laughed. "Want their special, they have an all meat special."

"All meat." I said and laughed. He set the menu down and looked at me amused. "Of course you'd want all meat."

"You, my friend, have a filthy mind." He said but he couldn't hide the few chuckles he gave off.

"Depending on the mood and the crowd, it can be a good thing." I said and nodded. "All meat sounds great."

"What do you mean, depending on the mood and the crowd?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes at me. "Are you fucking someone?"

"No!"

"Better not be. You're fourteen. At least wait until you're sixteen or seventeen." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes daddy. What's next? Gonna tell me to clean my room? Do the dishes?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me that." He said and I looked at him. "That's not something you really say out loud to someone who's supposed to be playing your brother."

"Is a joke, chill." I said and laughed. "No one heard me really so it's fine. Not like you're my dad." I said and he chuckled.

"Mhm." He said and blushed a bit. "Can we get off this topic? It's making me uncomfortable."

"Okay, so, there's this song stuck in my head." I said, changing the subject quickly. "It's your fault and I hate you."

"You love me."

"You flatter yourself too much." I said and he nodded as he took a drink of his soda. It actually wasn't even a drink, it was more of a sip.

"What song is it?" He asked me as he set the glass down. "Damn, I haven't had coke in years. It tastes different from the last time I had it."

"It's that one song, Avalanche. It's stuck in my head." I said and he laughed. "Oh wait, you don't drink soda?"

"Not often. I only do when I'm at like a restaurant or fast food place. Any other time, I only have a water bottle in my hands." He said and then laughed. "I have to keep my shape somehow."

"What shape?" I asked and poked him. He rolled his eyes and then pulled his shirt down a bit.

"This is what I call the 'I only work out for twenty minutes every other day but I don't eat much so it works out' shape." He said and we laughed.

"This is the, 'I eat like a pig and a horse and an elephant and I don't work out so I look like this blob' shape." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You're blind."

"No, I'm slightly insecure, there's a difference."

-

Question of the chapter:

-What is your favorite kind of pizza?

Author's answer:

-Actually meat lovers is my favorite, I had to use my favorite haha

Reader's answer:

-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

684 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.
129K 4K 39
In which an ordinary girl, finds her voice in an extraordinary way.
7.4K 291 18
"You saved my life" "And you destroyed mine"
255K 18.4K 30
"See, I told you he likes boys."