BTS imagines

By theBABELLE

BTS (Bangtan boys) imagines/one shots/ short stories. Cute, sweet, sad, badass. Every imagine will... More

JungKook- Best friends
Rap Monster- Bike Ride (Best Friends pt.2)
Jimin- Wrong Number
J-hope- At Last
Jin- Doctor's Office (Best friends pt.3)
V- Climbing Trees
Suga- New Teacher
Suga- Time Out
V- It Starts From The End
Friends Are Forever (Best Friends pt.4)
J-hope- Our Fate Is Near Us
Jimin- No White Horse Required
Jin- Candy Shop
Suga- The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
NamJoon- Hero Undercover
JungKook- Our Space
Suga - Hey...
Frozen Flames
Flaming Ice (Frozen Flames part 2)
Lost In Flames (Frozen Flames part 3)
NamJoon - After
J-hope - 'Till It Happens To You
V - Don't Look Down
Jin - I Will
V - Rolling Yards (Climbing Trees pt.2)
Jimin - Geekily Ever After
Rap Monster - Another Try
JungKook - The Wonder
J-hope - Someone Like You
J-hope - Come Back
Suga - Sugar
NamJoon- Late Night Prince
Taehyung- Obstickle Run
J-hope- Sadness within Happiness
Suga- Uncrowned King
Jin- Silly Mind Games
Jimin- Pabo
Taehyung- Heart Breaker
Jimin- Fancy Me
JungKook- Just A Boy
J-hope- Swaet it
Suga- Ice cream blizzard
Taehyung- Birthday Girl
Taehyung- Like A Butterfly
JungKook- Unicorn
Jimin- My Baby Girl
REQUESTS

Suga/Jin - Make That Shot

3.7K 82 3
By theBABELLE

I threw the ball across the basketball court with full confidence. I had this wide smile on my face and a smirk in my eyes. I watched satisfied as the ball started landing near the net, but out of nowhere my jaw dropped as it hit the corner of the hoop and flew over the court. My best friend was cheerfully smiling from the side as she waited for her turn to make the shot, it was only two of us here in the school's gym, so I didn't expect that to happen, however the ball bounced from the hoop and hit my friend on the head with full power.

For a second I thought that nothing really happened as she seemed to be fine, but the other she collapsed on the ground. I ran to her as fast as possible shouting her name, but as I came closer her eyes were closed and she was rolling around on the ground with palms covering the back of her head. No wonder why, the shot was really powerful, I tried to make it from really far after all.

I heard the snort from somewhere and lifted my head from the floor in disbelief. It didn't look right for people to be so cruel and laugh at other's problem. But there were jerks in this world, who didn't care about stuff like that, so I was really intrigued to see the face of this joker.

"Nice shot there."

There was actually two guys standing near the door, the entrance in to the gym, one of them had a ball under his arm and the other just crossed his arms on the chest looking at us like true fools. I couldn't stand that attitude.

"Like you could do better."

I rolled my eyes at the shorter guy, who seemed to be way more involved in teasing me and my best friend than the other one with a basketball. He just stood there not fully supporting his friend or showing any concern about mine.

"I definitely could."

He assured me and I heard two pairs of legs walking closer us. My friend removed the palms from the back of her head and looked up at two smiley faces looking down at her from above. She made an eye contact with the taller guy, who had a ball under his arm, and he quickly looked away embarrassed.

She hissed out of pain and sat on the floor instead of lying, I offered her my hand and she took it standing up fast. Her face was once more competitive and the pain went away at instant. That guy had no idea what he was involving himself in to. This girl had some gunpowder in her, and he just flashed some fire for it to start burning.

"It's so on."

She threaten the shorter guy walking closer to him and I snorted at him, as now I noticed that he was almost the same height as her and let me tell you, it was funny to see how he was going to handle that.

"Suga, let's just get back to the other guys, they're probably waiting."

The taller one tried to make his friend, who appeared to be named Suga, think straight. But it wasn't working as he clapped his hand together, with echo following that move and winked at me.

"Let's do this."

Suga said to me ignoring his friend warning.

"You're so gonna lose."

My best friend replied to the guy with a smile on her face. Now I wanted to hit her on the head for real and not just by accident. I was fully confident, but come on, I couldn't judge the guy and the end of the competition without seeing his skills.

"So, Jin will be the referee."

He announced and the taller guy blushed handing him a ball and awkwardly waved at my friend she raised her eyebrow at that guy's shyness. We were definitely way more used to the dudes like Suga one.

"I'm playing."

My friend entered the conversation and I slightly shook my head disagreeing. She bit her lip and looked at me disappointed. She never listened to me anyways, so why should she now.

"No, he insulted me, I'm gonna make him pay."

I told her calmly and I saw how she wanted to stand up against me and show that she has her own opinion about this, but something in my eyes told her that this is for the best.

"Yeah, listen to your unnie, little girl. "

Suga didn't know when to stop as he insulted my best friend as well. Now steam was coming from my ears, that's how irritated I was.

"You little bastard!"

She wanted to jump on him and punch that stupid face. But I grabbed her just before that kid got destroyed by her mighty power.

"Suga, don't do it."

His friend, Jin, carefully tried to hold hot-tempered dude back.

"Okay, we gonna play or what?"

He hissed towards me and I nodded few times bouncing a basketball a bit. I was ready, my blood was boiling and I could hear my best friend's cheers. I looked at her for a glimpse of second and noticed how close to Jin she was standing. I frowned at that, but just waved it off. There's no way those would get along.

"Get ready to be beaten up, because if I win, and I will, that's exactly what's gonna happen to your pretty face."

I threw my words towards Suga with such anger he probably had to take a step back to balance it out. But seconds later he was grinning at me again with an evil spark.

"So you think I'm handsome?"

I wanted to throw up at his words. What a way to interpret what I said...

"Not after I'm done with you."

I hissed and hit ball against the floor. My friend with Jin by her side was chatting and I almost threw the basketball t them. Where did my cheering team go and why are they talking?

"If I win, and I will, you will have to go out with me."

Suga stated, shrugged his shoulders, suddenly straightened out and threw the ball across the court like it was nothing. My eyes followed the movement of little orange circle as it twirled in the air and fell right in the net. My head was about to explode.

"That's definitely a point!"

Jin yelled from the side, my bestie nodded at his words and apologetically grinned at me. She didn't even look disappointed that my enemy, my competition succeeded. What the...

"I'll go find a nice cozy spot for our date then..."

I stood up as well and threw the basketball as I could. It hit the target. It scored me points. I heard my bestie cheering and Jin shamefully agreeing that I made it as well.

"Not today shorty."

I grinned at him and laughed as his face turned all red because of my comment.

"Shall they do it until someone miss the hoop?"

I heard the whispered meant to Jin, but I turned around nodded and held my thumbs up.

"Exactly!"

I shouted and passed the ball to Suga guy for him to throw it. He frowned at me disappointed and bit his lip before making the perfect shot. Now I was getting nervous. I needed to score. The ball flew and as I thought I lost it fell right in the net. I almost screamed out of joy. However when Suga succeeded at the next score as well, I was going to faint at any moment, I wasn't so sure how much longer I can keep this up.

And just as that thought crossed my mind the ball suddenly changed the directions it was going and fell on the ground bouncing a bit, before even making it to the hoop. I was about to cry as Suga boy came up to me holding his hand out there for me to shake it. I took it with great dishonor and shook it slowly.

"You don't have to go on that date if you don't want you."

He said to me out of nowhere. I looked up in disbelief and the question in my eyes was obvious. Why so nice out of the sudden?

"Or maybe we could make it a double date?"

My mouth was wide open with my jaw hanging somewhere around the ground.

"A what?"

I suddenly questioned my best friend's, person's, who I trusted the most, ability to think straight. She came up closer to me and secretly looked around then pointed at Jin in the back and grinned.

"He's quite a catch."

I laughed surprising even myself and nodded.

"Just for you, okay?"

I said to her, but I was looking at Suga. He noticed my stare and waved from the other side of the court, where he was collecting basketballs. I'm only doing this for my friend... am I though? I mean come on, look at that guy... I giggled at myself because of those thoughts and waved back at Suga. I like the challenge, I shall take it.

theBabelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 243 110
Oneshots of bangtan, enjoy my shitty writing oof
18.6K 376 14
I decided to make this a series of cute BTSxreader one shots. They're all quite different in length and the style I wrote them, so try a few out. (th...
371K 5.7K 46
A collection of BTS imagines, texts, and scenarios made by yours truly. Requests in this book are closed for now. 『One Shots』 Started: 170506 Finish...
92.3K 1.1K 50
BTS imagines. Some are short, others are longer.