Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

TWENTY THREE

12.7K 252 150
By ihycynthiaa

Please vote and comment, it really means a lot to me :)

My mum's now calling every other day, instead of just once a week. I enjoy hearing about her life, but usually she just wants to talk about Niall and our relationship. I just got off the phone with my mum, when I feel Niall's arms around my waist. "Excited for tomorrow?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah and you should drive home now and get some sleep, love." I tell him and tilt my head to the side.

"But I don't want to go." He mumbles and puts my hair to one side to kiss my exposed neck.

"But I don't want you to stay either, Niall. I have to study." I tell him.

As much as I would actually truly love to have him sleep over again, I still have to think about my studies. Waking up next to him is great and so is being good in my classes. Niall is a distraction. Every time he's over, we cook and have dinner and then end up making out on my bed until my alarm goes off and tells me to study. Usually I study and plan for an hour, but knowing that Niall is in the same room, waiting for me to finish, drives me crazy. I don't want him to wait so I rush myself.

"We'll spend a lot of time in LA together, love." I try to make him feel better. I know that he doesn't want to leave, I don't want him to leave either and I know that it makes him a little bit sad. I turn around and cup his face. His arms still hold me tightly to his chest and he rests his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He smiles.

"I love you, Niall." I mumble and kiss his lips. He kisses back right away and let his tongue enter into my mouth but pull away after few minutes before it can get more passionate. He kisses my forehead one last time and then leaves.

I close the door behind him and close my eyes as I take a deep breath. Before I actually study, I tidy up my whole apartment and take pictures of my room with the fairy light and the roses, for myself and for Jazzy, my friend from Ireland who gave me the Niall pillow, because she asked me to send pictures of my apartment. Afterwards, I make myself comfy in bed and surround myself with books and my notebooks.

At 9 pm my eyes feel like they are about to fall out burning. I close my all my books and decide that I studied enough. My phone rings and I think it's my mother, but actually it's Niall. Is has been a while, a week and few days, since he last called me at this time. We saw each other everyday since Tuesday last week, so calling was kinda unnecessary. Even though Niall waited in my flat for me today and we had dinner together, he's still calling.

"Are you missing me already?" I ask and lay down.

"'course." he says and I imagine him rolling his eyes. I giggle at my thought and get out of bed after putting Niall on speaker. "What are you doing?" Niall wants to know.

"Finish packing and you?" I ask him as I put a seconds towel into my suitcase.

"Just got done packing." He says. "You would think packing is easy for me by now, but it's still pretty hard." I can clearly hear that he's holding his laugh in.

"The only hard thing is folding your clothes, isn't it?" I roll my eyes and put a bikini into my suitcase.

"Maybe." He laughs. I sigh and put a extra shirt into my suitcase. "Olivia..." Niall's voice changed from happy, hyper and cheerful to worried, reserved and distant.

"Yeah?" I ask and go over to my bed where my phone lays on my Niall pillow.

"I-I... after 1D Day, the boys and I will be around america to promote the album." He tells me and my heart skips a beat. The thought of him being away from me, for more than just a day, makes me sad and feel weak. I sit down on my bed and take a deep breath. While we got to know each other, while I thought that he's a taken man, he was away from me too. But that was different. We we're just friends and now we're boyfriend and girlfriend. We spend everyday since Tuesday together and already slept over at each other's place. I can't imagine being away form him anymore. It was hard enough to say goodbye today and that's just for night and half of a day, but how will it be saying goodbye for longer? My heart hurts just thinking about it.

"how long?" I ask. My voice has turned into a weak whisper.

"Two week and one week will be all around Uk." He explains.

"Three weeks in total?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Niall, I already miss you, you know and you've only been gone for few hours. Three weeks is a lot." my voice sounds angry, even though I am not. I'm more sad than anything else.

"I know... but I will call you everyday." he promises.

"Everyday?" I feel tears building up.

"Everyday." He insures me.

We continue to talk about the plans for Los Angeles as I put my books away and then change into my pyjamas. When I'm all tucked into bed, Niall and I are still talking about tomorrow. Eventually I fall asleep with his voice talking about food in my ear.

The next morning, I sit up straight right away. I just can't wait to be in Los Angeles. I'm even skipping my classes for today, just because of the trip.

After a long shower, I get dressed in leggings and a loose white top. We're going to be in a plane for 12 hours, so why bother wearing someone that isn't comfortable? I put my hair into a pony tail after curling it and sit down at my desk. Since I got done pretty fast, I have lots of time before Niall comes to pick me up. I spend the time, writing on my novel, which I haven't done in a while.

When it finally knocks on my door, I turn off my laptop and put it into my bag. I open the door and quickly resume back to my bag to check if everything is inside. Niall steps into my apartment and comes over to me. Perfect, I have everything, I think when I feel his arms around my waist from behind. He kisses my cheek and then I turn around to hug him properly.

"Excited?" He asks and I nod. We kiss passionately and long. I missed him last night. When we pull apart, Niall kisses my cheek before taking my suitcase. I take my bag and then follow him out of my apartment. A man stands in front of my door and smiles at me. "Olivia, this is Paul." Niall introduces me to him. "Paul, this is--"

"The famous Olivia." He smiles and we shake hands. "You're Niall's number one topic to talk about, you know that?" He ask and I blush.

"I do." I laugh and Niall puts his arm around my waist. Paul takes my suitcase and Niall my bag. We get out of the building and into a black van. Only when I sit down next to Niall, I notice that Sophia and Liam are in the car too.

"Hiii." I exclaim and reach over to hug them. They sit across from us and Sophia seems as excited as I am.

"Hey! Oh my god, I'm so excited." Sophia claps her hands and I do the same. We cheer of excitement and happiness as Paul drives off. "We have to go shopping when we land there!" Sophia suggests. I nod probably 20 times agreeing.

"But I'm tired." Liam says and rests his head on his girlfriend's shoulder.

"You boys can sleep, we girls so shopping." I smile and Niall places his hand on my thigh. "Right?" I look at him and he nods as he slowly rubs small circles into my thigh.

Instead of getting into the airport, we drive around it and drive straight to where the private airplane is. We rush into the airplane as staff bring our suitcases into the airplane suitcase department. Inside the airplane are all the other three members and Perrie and Eleanor. The two girls immediately stand up to welcome me and Sophia with hugs. After we all hug each other, we sit down in our seat. Niall and I sit across from each other with a table between us. The chairs are big and comfy. The airplane takes off and soon as the belt sign goes off, people stand up and go around. Niall folds the table between us done and leans back and footrest goes up. He stands up, takes my hand and helps me up. He sits down on my chair and does the the same to it before sitting down on his again. I look at him confused.

"Come." He says, takes my hand and pulls me down to his lap. I look at him still confused. He rolls his eyes and leans back. "Lay down." He instructs me. I look around, everyone else seems not to notice us. Niall leans back and I lay down between his legs, resting my head on his chest. He strokes my hair and chuckles. "And?"

"And what?" I look up at him.

"Better than just sitting back, right?" He asks and I roll my eyes at him. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I look around and see that Harry did the same as Niall, just that no one lays on top of him. Louis is only slightly leaned back and Eleanor sits on his lap with her arms around his neck and her head resting on his shoulder. Sophia and Liam have it the best. They took up the couch and didn't have to fumble around their seats. Niall's hand wander down my back and stop at my ass. He gives it a squeeze smirking at me. I roll my eyes and stroke his cheek before I rest my head on his chest again and fall asleep.

When I wake up, everyone else is still asleep. I carefully reach down to my bag and take my phone out. I take pictures and a video of Niall sleeping. He's going to be away for three weeks and I need to have something when I miss him. I burst out laughing when I zoom on his mouth and nose. Niall slowly opens his eyes, blinks few times as I hold my hand in front of my mouth to not laugh louder.

"What are you doing?" He groans quietly and rubs his eyes open.

"Nothing." I laugh and continue to film him. I move a bit up to kiss him.

"You're crazy." He chuckles.

"I know." I mumble against his lips and kiss him passionately.

"Hey, Guys! We're landing soon." A woman, manager of the boys says and starts to wake up everyone.

I get off Niall and give him my phone with the task to film himself. Then I stand up and help to wake up the others. When I look back at Niall, he's doing flying kiss followed by a silly face. When everyone's finally awake, I sit down across from Niall again who made our seats normal again and buckle up. We land and Niall gives me my phone back. He takes my hand and I take my bag before he leads me out of the airplane. We get down the stairs we as soon as we're in the car, it drives off.

Minutes later we arrive at the hotel and get lead to our room. Surprisingly paparazzi isn't already waiting. The boys have a entire floor just for themselves and family. As soon as Niall unlocks the door for us, I run inside and jump onto the bed. Niall chuckles and carries the suitcases inside.

"God, I love you." He says and closes the door. He comes over to me as I kneel on the bed and move to the edge. Niall puts his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"What now?" He whispers as we move closer to each other.

I shrug and lick my lips before kissing him. He kisses back quick and greedy. Niall wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his chest. My breast are pressed against his chest and his hands hold onto my hips as I slowly open my mouth to let his tongue in. My body heats up and Niall's cheeks are flushed. We pull apart quick to take a breath and I look down at him. He already has a bulge in his pants. Niall pulls me back to him and we continue to make out. I run my fingers through his hair as he slowly lays me down. I move up and rest my head on a pillows as Niall hovers himself above me. He's already heavily breathing, just like me.

"God damn." He moans against my lips and grinds on me. I can feel his little friend on me and let out a moan.

"Niall." I moan as he starts to leave wet kisses around my neck before he starts to suck. That's going to leave a love bite, but I don't care. I might have to cover it up later, but right now it doesn't matter.

"Olivia." He moans my name and it's the most beautiful sound ever. Niall squeezes my side and another moan leaves my mouth. When his lips are back on mine, I buckle my hips up and he moan my name again.

It knocks on the door. "Olivia!" Sophia yells from the other side of the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...