Cake Recipe! ( Cara and Kenda...

By livingwithfun

This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the K... More

1 - The Lunch Reunion
2 - Ready to Go
3 - Loo Loo Lond--delevingne
4 - Squad Series
5 - Cara Style Adventures
6 - LFW (London Fashion Week)
7 - Desires
8 - Feelings Overload
9 - Busted
10 - How to Get A.way with Kendall!
11 - Reunion-ish
12 - Koko
13 - First Date
14 - Confessions
15 - Love Is... ?
16 - Surprise Visit
18 - KUWTK
19 - KUWTK II
20 - KUW.. CaKe
21 - Jealous
22 - Jealous II
23 - Guests
24 - Miley...
25 - Untitled
26 - CITND
27 - Out or Not?
28 - Halloweeeeeeen
29 -2
30 - Shit Just Got Real
31 - L-O-V-E
32 - Oh My...!
33 - CaraxKendall
34 - Delevingnes
35 - Awkward
36 - This Is How It Ends
NEW FIC
NEW FIC UPLOADED

17 - The Mystery Rat

6.4K 156 9
By livingwithfun

Hi everyone! First of all I would like to thank every one of you for reading my story it really means a lot to me. I also figured that I'd better clarify certain things in this chapter!!!

Votes and comments are very much appreciated!

*******

Karlie laid on her back watching Law and Order with her girlfriend. "I hope you're not going to name our baby after your favorite character!" Karlie joked. Taylor glared at her playfully before slapping her hand softly.

Karlie leaned in. Caressing the girl's cheeks lovingly. Convincing herself she possibly can't love her more though she already knew she was wrong. She could love her endlessly. She closed her eyes after she observed the older girl's eyes' bright color. Taylor closed her eyes as well. Leaning to kiss the girl.

Taylor's phone rang to interrupt their little moment together. "Forget it." Karlie whispered. Taylor gave her an apologetic look and turned around to get the phone from the table. Karlie embraced her body with her own. Putting her hand on Taylor's stomach as she kissed her shoulder.

"Hello.." Taylor started but couldn't bring herself to continue as the person on the other line yelled uncontrollably. After a few short seconds Taylor sat up straight a pang of panic making its way to every single one of her cells.

"Tree! who could have done it?" Karlie figured it was her publicist. "NO I did not!" She sighed. "What do I do?" Taylor got up from the huge couch and started walking around the room. A habit Karlie knew she had when she was frustrated.

"Okay.. Fine. But try all you can to tell me who it is!" Taylor sighed again. Karlie got up and pecked her shoulder as she massaged her arms. "Who was it?" Taylor laughed bitterly. "Apparently one of our 'friends' sold our baby's story to TMZ."

Karlie gasped. "No way!" "They already did it KARLIE!" Karlie didn't want to believe it. They wanted to announce it tomorrow. For all their fans and the media. Yet, someone was cruel enough to let this extremely personal matter slip out. And be paid for it.

"This is so sad." Taylor sighed. she wanted to be the first one to announce her pregnancy. She wanted to upload the same picture she had used to come out with Karlie.

"It's okay babe. We still can do it ourselves. And pretend nothing happened. Like they don't already know." Taylor smiled. "I will make sure we find out who sold this." Karlie assured. Taking Taylor's phone from her hands. She set the camera and guided the both of them to the mirror.

Carefully, she handed the phone to taylor while she sneaked her arms around her waist. Putting her hand on the older girl's stomach. Taylor smiled and put her hand on Karlie's. She nodded to her girlfriend in the mirror and snapped a picture kissing her cheek swiftly. Karlie grinned and kissed her lips. Uploading the picture with the caption:

Tell me what to expect when you're expecting because I currently am!!!

*******

Cara was surfing the internet as Kendall and Kylie left a while ago. They wanted to see their dad before tomorrow's dinner night.

She sighed and texted Kendall back for the fourth time. Secretly hoping Kylie was the driver. She frowned when she saw a headline trending on yahoo.

"Taylor and Karlie are having a sweet Swiftie baby!" Click to read on what one of their good friends exclusively revealed

There was a picture of Karlie and Taylor on the headline. Cara immediately clicked on it.

A kaylor baby??
The iconic fashion model Karlie Kloss and her 25 year old pop sensation girlfriend are rumored to be having a baby after three years of dating!
"Taylor is basically pregnant!" Our source revealed exclusively that tay tay has hidden some pretty big news from all of us! The couple, however seems to clear the word 'rumor' when they posted a picture of them with the caption "tell me what to expect when you're expecting because I currently am!"

How sweet! We were the first source to ever declare baby Kaylor's arrival! Congratulations girls!

Cara deeply frowned. She knew Taylor wanted to keep the story private until she herself revealed it. Thank lord no one was allowed to know about the donor. It was to never ever be known by even their closest friends. Yet, one of them was ungrateful enough to mention it.

Cara scowled. Who could have done this to Taylor and Karlie? She knew all their friends too well already to know they would never ever let any secret slip away.

She was lost in her thoughts when her phone's ringing brought her out of her daze.
Surprisingly it was Karlie.

-Hey Kalrs How are..
-Cara do you have your squad series with you?
-Yes. It's at my place..
-Go over there real quick.
-but Karl...
-please Cara! I'll explain it once we get there
-okay... See you.

She texted Kendall's mobile to let her know she would be at her house.

******

Cara parked her car in the driveway. Karlie's car was already parked there though no passengers were inside. She walked toward her front door to see Taylor and Karlie sitting on the stairs. "Guys will you tell me what's going on?" Cara asked impatiently.

"Yeah just let's go in please!" Karlie sighed as she's stood up. Hurrying to get inside. "Whatever it is, it has clearly pissed you guys off." Cara tried lightening the mood.

Karlie frowned. She was feeling a sense of protectiveness toward her girlfriend. She had always had that feeling within her. Wanting to keep Taylor safe from any kind of harm. And yet, she wasn't successful at keeping their little secret before they shared it together as an announcement.

"Come on." Cara called when she saw Karlie had spaced out. "Play the video from that private restaurant we went to." Taylor urged. "Will you tell me..." Cara began. "LOOK WE WANNA SEE WHO THE FUCK LEAKED THE NEWS!" Karlie yelled. Taylor walked over to her and kissed her cheek. Soothing her.

"We wanna see if there's anyone that could have overheard us there. And your squad series is the only video we have of that night." Taylor explained.

Cara was startled by Karlie's outburst but soon recovered. "Let's see if we can find this bitch." She smiled and grabbed her hard disc opening her laptop.

*******

"Get the door." Cara told Taylor as she was checking all the people she could in the videos of their nights out. "You go get the door." Taylor told Karlie. She sighed. "Why don't you get it?" "Cause I'm pregnant maybe?" "Come on!" "GUYS!" Cara yelled getting up. "I've got this." She walked to the door to reveal Kendall.

She tightly hugged her girlfriend and pecked her lips. "I missed you so bad." Cara sighed. "Hey Kendall." Karlie's voice called. Her eyes never leaving the screen.

Kendall walked over to Taylor and Karlie. "How was your night with caitlyn?" Cara asked. "Quite good. Caught up with her. She's expecting us tomorrow." Kendall took off her coat. She was going to do it tomorrow. "What are you guys watching?" She asked. A pleasant smile making it to her lips.

"Just looking to see if we can find anyone who accidentally overheard us and sold the damn story." Karlie sighed. Taylor rubbed her back.

Kendall walked over to the trio. "Wow this video is a bit vague." She frowned. "That's because Cara was being Cara." Taylor smiled. Bringing a smaller one to karlie's lips.

"Hey!" Kendall yelled making everyone jump. "Reverse it." Karlie did as she was told. "Pause!!!" She grinned. "Zoom in between Cara and Doutz' arm." Karlie once again obliged. They saw someonen they had failed to notice before. "Bitch!" Karlie breathed.

"We can't jump into conclusions." Taylor warned. "Please this mad one knows better! It's not the first time if she did this!" Karlie reasoned. Cara nodded. "I'm pretty sure it's her. Damn how did we miss her?" She scowled...

*******

Who is that person?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN
72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...
398K 10.8K 50
Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a party, best friends with almost everyone...