Reincarnation (old)

By TCdoesthings

Do you believe in reincarnation? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Update of Info
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
A/N

Chapter 18

2 0 0
By TCdoesthings

" So any plans on going back?"

"Y-yeah you have to go back soon England will miss you." Matthew added.

"Hey," I asked", Does he really miss me?" I asked taking a bite." What about just now, when i tried to call him?"

"Dude the ti-" Alfred was cut off.

" HE YELLED AT ME. DOES THAT SHOW HE MISSED ME ALFRED?!? THIS IS REALITY. STOP DREAMING ALREADY."

There were other diners staring at us who started the commotion.

"I-I'm sorry...Lets go."

I followed behind Alfred who volunteered to pay for the meal tonight. Glibert and Matthew went home together while i went home with Alfred. The car ride was absolutely silent. I really had the urge to talk to say something or apologise to him. The atmosphere fell into absolute silence.

"Sorry Alfred I-"

"It's alright. It's been a long day for you. Go back now. Arthur's waiting for you."

We were right outside the house. I got off the car and said my thanks. I went into the house with Arthur waiting for me at the front door.

"Come in dear. Go change , do you want supper?"

"Nah it's alright, go ahead without me."

I went upstairs to my room and changed into some comfortable pyjamas. I got onto my bed and went to check some stuff on my phone and little did I know that I dozed off.

This chapter is really short cuz I have many school post shit going on and very rare update on wattpad. Today is the first time in eternity that I finally came on so a really short chapter very sorry hopefully I can update more!!
Thank You!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
304K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
145K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...