Chapter 14

"I ONLY WANT HIS MONEY OTHER THAN THAT ITS OF NO USE TO ME!"

"WHATS THE POINT OF BEING TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?! NATIONS CAN'T GET MARRIED YOU TWAT!" I yelled back.

She lunged at me with a pocket knife from nearby and attempted to kill me. Though I can't die the pain would be unbearable. With all my might I managed to take the knife from her and out of defence i stabbed her. The sound of the bed creaking startled me. England looked at me in shock.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!?"

"E-england I ca-"

" GET THE FUCK OUT NOW! NOW SINGAPORE!"

I woke up in cold sweat and tears in my eyes? Why was i crying? I don't care anymore.....I Quickly wiped them away and turned to the clock 8:05am. I went to change into a short and a shirt with a captain america shield on it. I went down to see the cereal box left on the counter. I took out a bowl from the cabinet and poured out some cereal. I took out the milk and did the same. After everything i took out was back in its place.

While I was eating a heavy weight was put on me.

" Are you gonna be my side kick today?" A familiar voice said.

"yes," I whispered," but i need my nutrients or i won't have energy to help you!"

Francis came down at about 9:45am.

"Your early." I said with my mouth full.

"I need my beauty sleep please." He responded.

"Bernadette I've got tickets to the aquarium for the three of us!!!!!" he said looking from his phone.

I got overly excited and gobbled down my food. I went back up slowly to get my backpack and came back down. Alfred was standing at the bottom of the stairs with my crutches for me. I took it from him and thanked him. He helped me out to the car and Francis was ready in the car.

"I have your wheelchair in the boot so if your tired from walking I can go get for you!"

"Ah thanks Francis." I replied.

Francis was the driver later it'll be Alfred's turn. We played the radio so that the car would not be so quiet. Of course Alfred will talk to Francis about how a great hero he would be to me while i played some games on my phone to pass time.

-time skip 30mins later-

We arrived at the destination. The Sea Aquarium. Alfred went to get the tickets that he bought online while Francis and I stood at a side to wait for Alfred.

"So how was life without Arthur during that period?"

"Em....fine I guess..."

"Gilbert must have slapped you real hard on the face huh?" He said as he looked at my face.

"H-how did you know??! Don't tell Arthur or Alfred!"

"of course of course mon cher."

Soon, Alfred came back with three tickets for us. We made our way to the entrance together and it became pitch black. Its an indoor aquarium and there are glass windows to look at the fishes swim! There are so many fishes in the aquarium including sharks sting rays and so many more! The walking around was sure tiring but i don't want to be a burden to them. I managed to catch a glims of a pufferfish!!

we went to the next dome and I saw a lion fish! There was a washroom in this dome so Francis went of a potty break :3

While i was admiring the creatures from the window Alfred asked a question i wished he didn't asked.

"You seem to be enjoying your time here in this world. Your Country is struggling now you know that?"

"Why? can you all stop looking for me?!?!"

"Is it a crime to do so?!?!" he yelled back.

It is definitely not a crime to stalk but seriously how many of you came back to get me? Its pretty annoying.

"You guys are so persistent."

"It's my job to take you back safely as your stepbrother." He replied.

No sooner, Francis came back. So we continued to walk around the aquarium. And the same thing happened. Awkward silence. Why? One by one I'm losing everyone. I hate this place I hate this place. Let me die let me die.....

The ride back.... I can't even..... I think the only person who chatted with him was Francis. Hahaha it's alright...
On the way home, We went to fetch Arthur from school. He looked very tired. Alfred sped up home so that arthur can go quickly to rest. When we reached home Arthur made a beeline to his room and he never came out. I guess he's VERY tired. Francis suggested that we make an order for pizza or something. Alfred went to settle the dinner. I brought up some tea for Arthur. I heat the water up in a kettle and let it boil. Once it was ready i delivered it up to his room. I stepped in and saw a girl hovering over Arthur's sleeping body. She looked at me with an evil grin. I dropped the tea set. It made a loud crashing sound. The tea spilled all over the floor causing it to get dirty. Some of the glass fragments placed cuts on my legs. I was speechless.

Loud thuds of footsteps raced up to the room. Arthur woke up from the loud sound too.
"Bernadette! Bernadette! Oi you twat! Can you hear me?"
"Huh! Um... Yeah! I'm fine!!" I knelt down to clear the glass piece when a hand stopped me.

"Go and change and tend your wounds I'll help you clear this up." It was Francis.

"Huh? Okay.." I slowly made my way to my room.