Chapter 2

I did it. I didn't want to go through all that stupid shit again. The only thing I remembered was reading the spell and blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bernadette. Oi! BERNADETTE KIRKLAND WAKE UP!!!"

I shot up.

"Huh? What?"

"YOU DONT HURRY WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

A human figure looking like England dressed in a certain attire was standing by my bed. He held out an attire similar to his motioning for me to get dress. So this is going to school.

I got dressed grabbed my backpack and followed 'England' out.

"So how do you feel since today is your first day of school at the World Academy?"

"Huh? Oh em.... Nervous I guess? who are you? why do you look like England?" I asked.

"What? Did you lose your memory or something? I'm Arthur Kirkland!! Your big brother?!?! Anyways we gotta run we're gonna be late."

School was okay. I have yet to make any friends so it's alright I hang out with Arthur and his friends.

"Ohonhonhon! Who's that little fella?" a voice exclaimed.

I jumped and ran behind Arthur.

"What happened to yah? Thought you'd be friendly. Anyways this is frog face."

"Hey! Don't give out wrong infomation!!! I'm Francis."

There were also a few others like Alfred, Wang Yao, Ivan, Gilbert, Ludwig, Feliciano, Kiku, Antonio, Romano and many more. They look exactly like all the nations! I wonder what 'they' are doing now.