Chapter 18

" So any plans on going back?"

"Y-yeah you have to go back soon England will miss you." Matthew added.

"Hey," I asked", Does he really miss me?" I asked taking a bite." What about just now, when i tried to call him?"

"Dude the ti-" Alfred was cut off.

" HE YELLED AT ME. DOES THAT SHOW HE MISSED ME ALFRED?!? THIS IS REALITY. STOP DREAMING ALREADY."

There were other diners staring at us who started the commotion.

"I-I'm sorry...Lets go."

I followed behind Alfred who volunteered to pay for the meal tonight. Glibert and Matthew went home together while i went home with Alfred. The car ride was absolutely silent. I really had the urge to talk to say something or apologise to him. The atmosphere fell into absolute silence.

"Sorry Alfred I-"

"It's alright. It's been a long day for you. Go back now. Arthur's waiting for you."

We were right outside the house. I got off the car and said my thanks. I went into the house with Arthur waiting for me at the front door.

"Come in dear. Go change , do you want supper?"

"Nah it's alright, go ahead without me."

I went upstairs to my room and changed into some comfortable pyjamas. I got onto my bed and went to check some stuff on my phone and little did I know that I dozed off.

This chapter is really short cuz I have many school post shit going on and very rare update on wattpad. Today is the first time in eternity that I finally came on so a really short chapter very sorry hopefully I can update more!!
Thank You!!!!