Chapter 16

We all had to wake up before the clock strikes 9. We were rushing.  Arthur had to leave early for Morning duty.Thanks Arthur were you trying to get us in your Late book or what? I quickly changed out of my pyjamas and into my school uniform. Alfred on the other hand was still in bed.

" ALFRED GET YOUR ASS OUT ITS 8:30 IN THE MORNING."

It was then followed by a few loud thuds and stumbling footsteps I chuckled a little before getting a small scolding from a French waiting for us at the door. I put on my shoe ready to leave with Alfred following behind.

"Have you had breakfast yet mon Cher? Francis ask.

"Does skipping Arthur's scones this morning and taking his lunch box he has set aside for me for lunch count?"

He sigh and handed me a paper bag of something warm. I peeked into it and my eyes lit up in joy. French Toast!

"Thank you Francis!!!!"

I munched onto the bread as we make our way to school. There we saw Arthur standing at the front Gates waiting to prey on those who were late.Thankfully we were in time.

"Hey Bernadette finish eating that infront of me I'll take you to class. Frog and Alfred can go first."

"See you mon Cher! Be careful!" Francis cried out playfully.

"See you later dude!" The American cried out.

I waved both of them goodbye as they walked away out of my sight.

I watched as the predator looked for worthy preys to prey on at 9 on the dot aka the latecomers. I feel sad for them. I didn't see Ludwig and Gilbert. Felilucano came in with Romano and Antonio. He told me that Ludwig was worried after I ran away from home. Gotta say my apologies later!!!

Arthur took me to class after that. I had Math for first period. But I was distracted. What should I tell Gilbert and Ludwig how how?! Maya had to get me a few times. Sorry Maya! But thankfully I was not caught by the teacher.

Soon enough it was break time. I would go to the usual table that we would all meet. Today Ludwig and Arthur's break  didn't clash with mine. So only Alfred and Gilbert were around.

It was 15 mins from when break time had started. I didn't want to start without them I decided to look around for them. I saw them at another table with a few boys which I assume are their classmates. But what were they doing there? I saw a few eyes on me. Then I realised I was alone. I quickly got up from my seat and walk off the canteen. My chest started to ache. I didn't like this feeling. I made my way to class. Maya was there. But she was with her friends. I sat on my seat. I waited as I watch the time tick close to the end of break. I'm alright.

Of course, the day would go on with other subjects. Biology, Physics, arts and so on. I couldn't concentrate for most of the lessons had lenient teachers.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" They would ask.

But if I'm unlucky enough, I would get caught and sent for detention after school. But thankfully I was able to escape all.

~Time fly to End of School~

The sound of the school be reverberated throughout the school waking every sleepy headed pupil. I too was of no exception. I made a beeline to the school gates and went home like everyone else. Arthur had to stay in school for work Student Council what do you expect? I have to get back and finish my homework and make some dinner for him later. I took out my phone and earphones. I plopped my earphones into my ear and plucked it into my phone. I blasted on 'wish you were here' it sounds like a great song I could find in her phone. What's wrong with me?